chapter 39

wills pov:

billies hand was on my thigh, stroking it softly, allegedly innocently. she pretended to be concentrated on driving but she knew what she was doing.

her hand crept up, closer to my center.

i gave her and unamused side glance which made her crack up.

"horny motherfucker."

i chuckled silently.

"you just wait who's gonna be horny soon."

i clicked my tongue.

"don't tease me, just tell me where we're going."

"i can tell you that we're going to the vogue shooting i told you about but nothing more."

"see, i knew it was gonna be a nude shooting."

"hell no."

we laughed.

"i wouldn't want that either, y'know. i'm the only one who's allowed to see you naked."

"damn, possessive much."

"i'm not. i just claim what's mine."

"i know. i like when you're a little possessive though."

we started laughing simultaneously as i took her hand away from my thigh but held it in mine.

a few minutes later we arrived at the studio where the shooting was gonna be. i recognized laura from a far, talking to a guy i didn't know.

me and laura had gotten closer over the last few days since i came along to some other shootings and she was always there too.

for example the shooting for her blonde hair reveal and the cover shoot for the new album.

all those shootings were happening now because when they were gonna get published billie won't have time because she has a lot of interviews.

i obviously didn't know her exact schedule but it was fuller than full.

"laura!"

billie exclaimed after we had walked over to her. the other guy had walked away.

"billie! willow!"

"hi!"

we gave each other hugs before making our way inside the building. everyone greeted billie while i was watching the action from a far.

billie was a real social butterfly while i on the other hand was the complete opposite. i wasn't exactly scared to talk to people at least not when i knew them but at the beginning i always worried way too much about their opinion about me.

instead of talking to people i looked around the studio. it was huge. there was even a camera crane. on the one side they had hung up a special wallpaper and on the other side were different types of backgrounds and pieces of furniture that they were probably gonna use later.

i looked back at billie who had sat down in front of a mirror. she was about to get her hair and makeup done. i walked back over to her since she was alone for a second while the stylist was looking for her things.

i wrapped my arms around her neck from behind and nuzzled my face in her hair.

"you smell good."

"thank you."

she murmured back while looking at us through the mirror. she took my hand and brought it to her lips, leaving a small kiss. slowly a smirk appeared on her face.