chapter 48 *

smut starts and ends at +++. enjoyyy ;)))

-

wills pov:

"yes, that feels so good."

billie moaned underneath me.

i was sitting on her lower back, rubbing some lotion on her exposed skin.

"stop moaning like that. i can't be getting turned on, i need to focus."

i flicked her shoulder blade lightly before continuing to knead her flesh.

"'aight, sorry. but it feels really good. you a masseuse or some 'cause like..."

she faked a loud moan, making us both erupt into a fit of giggles.

"fuck off..."

i playfully said while i applied pressure next to her spine. she melted under my hands, arching her back slightly.

"why are you making this so sexual here?"

i laughed.

"am not."

i flicked her back once again. i continued to rub in the oils and lotion for a few minutes until i could physically feel billie relax.

i trailed kisses up between her shoulder blades to her neck. i whispered i her ear.

"all done, princess."

goosebumps rose on her skin and she shivered. i rolled down from her back but turned on my side instantly to look at the beauty in front of me.

"you're so beautiful."

"so are you."

billie mumbled in the pillow she was laying on.

"you tired?"

"mhm..."

"let's sleep then, 'kay?"

she nodded and pulled out one arm from under her head. she searched for my hand by fumbling around on the bed, almost smacking me in my face.

she grunted from frustration after she didn't find me instantly next to her. she opened one eye and made eye contact.

"gimme your hand."

she grumbled cutely as i caved in and put my hand into hers. she sighted contently before dozing off.

time skip to the next morning:

i woke up to someone singing softly while stroking my hair. i turned my head so that my face was pressed into billies chest. i puckered my lips just brushing her skin lightly and leaving a featherlight kiss.

"morning sleepyhead."

billies singing stopped as she kissed the top of my head. i slowly opened my eyes and was met with billies boobs still free from last night right in my face.

what a way to wake up.

"oh hi."

i giggled as i pressed my lips on her chest again. billie shook her head before pulling me up to her face.

"we should get a strap."

i stated bluntly, watching billie get red.

"you agree on that?"

"you just woke up and that's your first thought?"

"so, is that a yes?

"mhm-."