chapter 17

willows pov:

two weeks passed and billie and i had become closer. she didn't have much time, a lot of shootings and press and meetings and shit, so we didn't meet in person since we ordered food and billie stayed overnight.

but we stayed in contact by messaging and calling each other almost every day.

we talked about everything, also the basics, y'know favorite color, food and stuff like that. and i also learned that her birthday was on december 18th, which was in a week.

obviously, because of corona, she couldn't throw a big party but she decided to celebrate in a small circle, just her closest friends and family. and guess what? she invited me too.

i'm hella nervous.

first of all i don't know what to get her. she told me i shouldn't buy her anything but that wasn't even an option for me. she was so nice to me all the time, caring about how i was and shit and we just met, not even a month ago. basically, i had to buy her something.

next thing, i was about to meet all of her friends and family. i didn't doubt that they were all nice but i still couldn't stop me from being anxious as fuck. her friends all knew her so well and for years and then there was me, who billie just met but still invited to her party.

uhh- don't get me wrong. i'm also really fucking excited but like, y'know...

"will? are you listening?"

billie, who was on facetime with me, brought me back to reality.

"shit- sorry. i'm in my head right now. what did you say?"

"hey, it's alright. are you okay? what were you thinking about?"

"what i should get you for your birthday."

i teased.

"don't get me anything, i told you."

billie rolled her eyes and i laughed.

"that doesn't stop me."

"anyways... when should i come over tomorrow?"

"uhh- i thought maybe at 11, if that's okay."

"yeah sure. i thought maybe i could bring claudia and fin too."

"if they don't mind, they don't have to, of course. but i mean, yeah sure, that be really cool."

"claudia could help with the decoration and little things, she's really good with that. and maybe fin can help building up the furniture."

"sounds like a plan to me."

"alright, i gotta go but i'll see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow."

tomorrow was going to be moving day. i found a small and not too expensive apartment, which still was cute, a week ago and i got it instantly. so tomorrow i would move in.

billie, casper, alex, finneas and claudia were going to help me and monroe wanted to come over too.

honestly, i'm super excited. it's the first apartment i'll have for myself. it's not far from caspers house, which is really cool too.

so right now i'm packing my stuff in boxes. it's not much anyways. i don't even have any furniture.

well, i do have some but they're new and already at the apartment, unpacked.

i also ordered a mattress and a bed already. the mattress will be delivered to the apartment tomorrow but i don't know about the bed. i'll probably have to sleep with the mattress on the floor, but i guess that's vintage.