chapter 38

billies pov:

"baby, we need to hurry up."

i heard wills voice through the closed bathroom door. we needed to go to the premier of my new movie the world's a little blurry but we were late.

might have been my fault but what can i do when i just want to stay cuddled up with will in bed the whole day. she's really comfy.

i swung the door open and was greeted with my stunning girlfriend. i still can't get it in my head that we're officially together.

i knew, i had said that i wanted things to go slow before but i just couldn't resist to make will mine as soon as i got the chance to.

"what are you thinking about?"

she chuckled.

"i just can't believe you're mine."

i said and walked closer to her, pulling her in my arms. i pulled her in by her waist and she slung her arms around my neck.

"you look so good, right now."

"that's all you, love."

wills outfit ^

wills outfit ^

billies outfit ^

billies outfit ^

i lifted up her hat and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"alright, let's go."

she pecked my lips before taking her hat back. i grabbed my thick jacked and put on my bucket hat.

"c'mon sharky."

i called out and he soon ran to us. i put on his leash and we left my apartment and got in my car. shark had to sit in the back and i threw my jacket in wills lap.

"yeah sure, i can hold that for you."

she said sarcastically as i laughed.

"sorry, can you hold that for me?"

"of course, baby."

i gave her a short kiss and started the engine.

---