chapter 40 *

wills pov:

billie started the engine and drove off the parking lot smoothly. she was biting her lip and avoided to touch me on purpose. both her hands were on the steering wheel while she looked straight on the street in front of us.

i huffed. she knew exactly what she did with her actions. i was basically a waterfall down there by now. my mind didn't help me at all, still replaying the shoot from a few minutes ago.

i crossed my thighs as she shifted the gear stick and her biceps on her upper arm got visible.

we stayed silent as my mind drifted of again to all the attention she was gonna get by those pictures. i didn't want anybody thinking of her the way i did.

i knew it was stupid to think something like that, especially since she's one of the most famous celebrities alive, but it still made me slightly irritated.

"i know you don't care, i just wanted to let you know that martha gave me her number."

"what?"

my head snapped up as i heard that bitches name.

"she said to just talk sometimes."

i knew what billies plan was and although i looked right through it i couldn't stop my temper from rising.

"i think she has a really cool way to embody certain moods and themes. i really like that."

i grind my teeth and gave her a look.

"stop it, billie."

she put her hand on my thigh. i sucked in a sharp breath.

bitch.

the neighborhood got more familiar as we pulled up into my street. billie took her time in searching a spot and parking while i squirmed in my seat.

when we got out of the car i eagerly pulled billie behind me. again, teasing me, she got down on her knees to tie her shoelaces. i decided i had enough of this shit so i leaned down really close to her ear and whispered.

"billie, i'm so wet right now. if you don't come and fuck me, i'm gonna do it myself."

i stood back up and even without looking back at her i knew that turned a switch inside her. i walked up the stairs with billie right on my heels while i could feel her stares at my ass.

a tingling feeling of excitement hit me as i unlocked to door and billie pushed me inside immediately.

billies pov:

i didn't know what the fuck i was doing as i pushed will against the wall right after the door fell shut.

i let my instincts set in as i nipped on her neck and my hands roamed wills waist. i knew i had been teasing her all day and made her jealous but now that we actually were in this situation i got a little bit self-doubted.

this was my first time i was gonna please a girl and i was scared of what could go wrong.

"please."

will whimpered and that let me snap out of my overthinking.

i got this.

i still had her pressed against the wall but it was kind of uncomfortable because there was a clothes rack right next to us.

i gripped her waist and stopped the kisses on her neck but instead gave her a smirk when i pushed her in the direction of the closest room which happened to be the bedroom. i backed her up against the end of the bed making her suck in her breath.