chapter 3

willows pov:

the next few days i spent in caspers spare room, crying and eating tons of ben & jerry's. i watched literally everything netflix had and i only left my bed when i had to take a shit. i didn't even stood up for food, casper always brought it up to me, i love him.

and he also had taken my stuff that was still at jessies for me.

after a week and a half casper first tried to make me stand up but i refused. after two weeks , he almost begged me to go out again. and who was i to say no to his begging face.

i took a hot shower and put on fresh clothes. then i opened all my windows widely, the smell in my room was awful, really. i went downstairs and took out my phone while i waited for casper to come down as well. he wanted to take me to the park, just to breath again.

i checked my instagram and liked a few pictures here and there until casper came down with a disappointed look on his face.

"i'm sorry, baby. i can't go with you. my boss just asked me to come over to have a check on a scene, i'm sorry. can you go out with somebody else?"

"oh, yeah sure, okay, i'll just ask monroe. i haven't met her in a while anyways."

"thanks for understanding. i'm really sorry. i was so excited to do something with you, today."

"it's okay. next time."

i smiled at him before he went upstairs again to change into more formal clothes. i quickly dialed my sisters number.

"hello, who is this?"

"hi. it's me."

"ahh, oh my god. it's been so long. how are you?"

"uhh, you know. actually going through some stuff right now. but i thought we could catch up in person, if you're free."

"when? like, right now?"

"yeah, i mean, if you got time of course."

"for my favorite sister always."

"i'll come over in thirty minutes, that's fine?"

"yes sure. see you soon."

"see you soon, bye."

soon after we hung up, casper left and i sat on the couch waiting for monroe to show up. after a few more minutes i heard a honk from outside and quickly made my way there. as i got in the car, monroe hugged me tightly.

"i missed you so much."

"i missed you too."

she pulled away first and smiled at me.

"so, where do we go?"

time skip to after they went out:

"thank you for today. we should do that more often again."

"i totally agree."

i gave her one last smile and closed the car door behind me. before i even got the chance to open the door to caspers haus, he practically jumped in my arms.

"you won't believe me who i met today?"

he squealed excitedly and i laughed at him.

"may i come in first?"

"oh yeah, sure."

he still jumped around like a weirdo as he led me into the living room. i could see that he really tried to calm himself down, even though it didn't really work.

"okay, now tell me."

"no, that'd be boring. you have to guess."

"uhh, i don't know. also, i thought you had a boyfriend. don't you think he'd get jealous, if he saw you like that, getting so excited about an other person."

i laughed but he just shrugged.

"and i thought the last time i checked i was gay as fuck."

he simply said and i laughed again.

"okay, so it's a women. thanks for the hint."

he started to get impatient the more i thought.

"okay, i'll just tell you."

he made a dramatic gesture with his hands and held his breath for a bit and i looked at at him expectantly.

"-billie eilish"

and he squealed again jumping around like an idiot.

"oh that's cool. did you talk to her?"

"wow, i thought you'd get more excited"

he said disappointed.

"it's billie fucking eilish, and i actually didn't talk to her because she's an icon to literally every lesbian i know, and i completely freaked out, and i thought since you are one, you'd get excited. i was so nervous as i saw her and i am not even a lesbian."

"well, yeah, you know she doesn't exactly make the music that i like and i-"

"that's besides the point. you are a lesbian and it's billie eilish. now shut up because i'm mad at you."

and he fake pouted.

"oh come on."

i sighted and now said in a fake excited tone.

"what? oh my god, i can't believe you met the billie eilish."

"that's just not it. you're lame."

i laughed at him.

"i'd still like to know how it was."

he perked up at my words and his excitement instantly came back.

"so basically i just sat there and waited that it was my turn. our director came over and he said that i should get ready to get my hair and makeup done. so i walked away and and passed a few doors. one of them was wide open and i just saw her in there joking around with some people i didn't know. that was it and i first thought that it actually wasn't really her but i walked by again and i looked a bit closer and saw her green roots and also she had this baggy clothes all in black, so it was her."

he rambled on about how he was to 99,99% sure that it was her and i became bored the longer he talked.

"i see, you're getting bored by me."

"i'm not. i just don't believe you. maybe there is someone else in this world who has green roots? did you see her face?"

"no, i didn't but it was her, i swear to gooood. "

i raised my eyebrows at him.

"if you don't believe me, then come with me next time maybe she meets her friends again."

i really didn't want to but i also didn't want to argue with casper again, so i just nodded before leaving to get away from him.

-----

(1030 words)

sooo, another chapter.

billie is coming soon, i promise.

how are y'all?