chapter 16

wills pov:

when i woke up i was once again cuddled into billies side. she had her arms wrapped around me and my head laid on her chest. she softly stroked my hair as she still watched the show that was playing on the laptop on her legs.

i didn't want to move, enjoying her warmth too much.

"are you awake?"

she asked softly. i nodded and attempted to pull away but she just held onto me tighter.

"what's the time?"

"seven."

"don't you have to go soon?"

"do you want me to?"

"no. that's not what i meant."

she chuckled.

"i know. i'm just kidding with you."

i playfully hit her arm and she just giggled.

i laid my head back on her chest and watched the screen when i heard scratching sounds on the door.

"oh, that's probably shark. let me get it."

she tapped on my shoulder and i moved. when she stood up i pouted at the loss of warmth.

soon i felt shark jump onto me and i let out a groan under his weight. he curled up next to me on the same spot that billie was laying on moments before.

"not cool, bro."

billie crossed her arms over her chest as she stood at the end of the bed. i laughed at her grumpy face and patted the space on my other side.

"come here."

her face lit up and she crawled into bed next to me.

"do you wanna stay tonight?"

i didn't know what came over me that i was so brave all of sudden.

"if you're okay with it and of course casper too."

"i know, he is. and i wouldn't have asked if i didn't want you to stay."

"well then..."

she smiled at me and i tried to suppress my grin, that made its way onto my face. instead i changed the subject.

"are you hungry?"

"yeah actually."

"okay. do you want to order? let's go down and ask casper if he wants anything."

we walked down the stairs where casper and his boyfriend alex sat on the couch. they turned their heads when they heard us.

"oh hey, alex. i didn't know you were here. what's up?"

he didn't even look my way.

"alex?"

"i-"

i realized and began giggling.

"oh yeah. alex that's billie, billie this is alex."

"oh my god, you didn't lie, babe."

he tried to whisper secretly but it was still audible to billie and me.

"hey."

billie spoke.

"h-hey."

i saw billie grinning. i knew she enjoyed all of this.

"how did willow pull her?"

"you know we can hear you?"

"i-"