chapter 52 *

smut the whole chapter and it starts right at the top... 

-----

wills pov:

"fuck, fuck, fuck"

i panted over and over again as billie gave me hard strokes from behind with the new strap-on. billies left hand was on my spine stopping me from straightening my back. she held me down with my ass up so that i was not able to move out of my arching position.

her right hand was placed on my ass where she would occasionally leave a hard slap that left a red handprint.

the silicone dick reached deep inside of me with every thrust billie would take.

i reached for my clit with my own hand, searching for even more pleasure.

"did i say you could touch yourself?"

billie harshly slapped my hand away and replaced it with her own. her fingers rubbed at my clit furiously, circling it and rolling it between her fingertips.

i bucked my hips while letting out more desperate moans. i felt billie stop moving inside of me but instead pull me closer to her.

"c'mon baby, show me what you can do."

i immediately began throwing my ass back on her. the clapping sound of our skin only turned me on more. billie picked up her movements on my clit again while also running her other hand inside my hair. 

she formed a ponytail with all the hair she could grasp and pulled my head towards her. i moaned at the feeling of being manhandled. 

"you're doing so good."

my eyes rolled in the back of my head as the strap gazed over my g-spot. repeating the rolling of my hips a few more times, i noticed the ache in my stomach that was building up.

i was unable to control my own movements anymore so billie began thrusting again while at the same time pushing my hips closer to her so that we met in the middle.

the tight knot in my stomach became unbearable and before i could warn billie i was already cumming around the strap. 

my legs buckled and were ready to give out underneath me but billie seemed to have other plans.

"c'mon, baby, we just started."

"just gimme a minute..."

i panted hardly into the sheets. it's been long since i had something so big inside of me so i had to get used to the unbelievable pleasure it could give me again. 

billie pulled out of me which made me squirm and moan lowly. she flipped me onto my back and hovered over me. 

"you're so beautiful. it's insane."

billie told me softly and butterflies erupted inside my belly like so often when she complimented me. i touched her cheeks with the tips of my fingers.

"i love you."

i smiled up at her taking in her own beauty. she gained a lot of freckles recently and i adored them. 

"i love you."

i leaned up to kiss her lips. softly at first but we both new we weren't done for today.

"can you handle another one?"

billie questioned teasingly, running the tip of the dildo over my sensitive clit. i bucked my hips up in her direction making it run further down my folds. 

"you weren't hard enough last round..."

shit, i definitely shouldn't have said that.

"oh yeah, is that so?"