chapter 47

wills pov:

"i'll come at 6, 'kay?"

"mhm, what should i wear though?"

"whatever you like and are comfortable in."

"'kay, 'kay."

"i wish i could drive, so i could come pick you up. y'know be all cute and romantic..."

billie chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"it's fine, baby. it's still really cute and romantic..."

i grumbled.

"'aight, i'll see you later, my sweet girl."

i beamed happily and blew a kiss through the call.

"see you. i love you."

she dragged out the you in both sentences.

"i love you too."

we hung up and i bit my lip, grinning like an idiot. i threw my phone on the bed and jumped right after. i pressed my face into the pillows and let out a child like scream. sometimes i had these moments where i just got so excited that billie was really my girlfriend, like for real, for real.

i didn't feel like i deserved her and her love. she was just such an amazing, beautiful, creative, loving and caring person and i literally couldn't understand how the hell she was mine.

moving on...

i was taking her out on a date today. i had it all planned out cutely. i had already baked some cookies earlier this morning and i bought a few little presents and flowers. i was gonna bring some oils and when we got back home after our picnic, we'd spent the night together and i'd give her a massage.

i really hoped she's gonna like it. i wanted to make her feel loved today and relief some stress and pressure that i know she's been feeling lately.

 i wanted to make her feel loved today and relief some stress and pressure that i know she's been feeling lately

(wills outfit ^)

-

i texted billie that i was outside and nervously stepped from one foot to the other. i heard small foot steps approach the door before it swung open.