bonus chapter *

smuuuuttt at +++

wills pov:

"mommy, mommy, mommy!"

i woke up to little feet stomping all over my body. i groaned and pulled raya down next to me.

"let mommy sleep for a few more minutes."

i wrapped her tiny body under the blanket with me.

"mom says up."

she kicked the cover of her again and ran out of the room as fast as she could. probably to snitch to her mom. 

"will baby, get up."

i hid under the blanket as i heard my wifes steps coming down the hallway. 

"c'mon, we gotta leave soon for harleys football game, you know that."

"just a little longer."

i whined as billie pulled the covers away and the sun hit my eyes. she grinned down at me before coming closer and peppering my face with kisses. 

"tomorrow we can stay in bed as long as we want since the kids will be at my parents."

a smirk appeared on her face and i shook my head jokingly. 

"i know, i wouldn't forget our wedding anniversary."

"you better not."

i slowly sneaked my hand up her thigh and she raised a brow. i still continued to roam around her body until i found my way to her ass. 

she suddenly grabbed my neck without choking me too hard though. in this moment she could've literally done anything to me. 

"mom!" 

we both let go at the same time as we heard our little daughter approaching. she jumped on the bed next to me and randomly stuck her little hand in my face. 

"okay, okay, i'm up."

i groaned and sat up. raya climbed onto my back and i took her for a piggyback-ride to the bathroom. i sat her down on the floor and she was off again, running towards the kitchen where billie was preparing breakfast. 

i quickly did my morning skincare routine and brushed my teeth before i changed into my clothes. 

"good morning, angel."

i pecked billies lips and helped her finish setting the table. earlier, she had already took harley to his warm-up for the game, while me and raya could still sleep a little bit longer. 

after we had breakfast we had to hurry up since we were running a little late. raya had a fuss about not wanting to sit in her baby seat but we still made it on time. 

we joined all the other parents and watched the kids play. harley was outrunning all of them and i couldn't be more proud of him. during the halftime he searched for us and after he saw us he ran over.

"hi, little man."

"i'm not little anymore, mommy."

"sorry, of course not. you're doing so good out there."

"thanks."

i ruffled his hair before he ran back to his friends. i looked over at billie who had an awestruck look on her face. 

"you're so cute with him."

i shook my head as i stepped closer to her and slung my arms around her waist. i stared into her eyes before i collected myself again and pecked her lips for a second.