chapter 56 *

some smut for you horny people... end is at +++.

wills pov:

"take this off for me baby."

i murmured as we stumbled into my bedroom. billie pulled her shirt over her head revealing her red bra. it was seemingly too small though because the top of her boobs almost spilled out. 

"so gorgeous."

i admired her for a second and pushed her on the bed. i leaned over her face and smiled at her. i pushed a strand of hair from her forehead before she grabbed my face and pulled me towards her. 

we made out slowly, not rushing things. we were kissing like the first time we ever kissed, carefully as if everything was new and that gave me a giddy feeling inside. i followed her curves with my fingers. 

after a while i could feel that billie was getting impatient because she tried pushing her tongue in my mouth more aggressively and bolder. 

i trailed my kisses down to her neck, giving her a hickey to mark her as mine. soft moans spilled out of billies mouth. she caressed my head before i was done and looked at my artwork. i had placed to hickeys on top of each other so they were now shaping a heart. 

"i love you."

i told her and kissed her lips. 

"i love you."

she answered and kissed me once again. i reached around her back and unclasped her bra. billie slipped it off her shoulders and i put it down behind us. 

i laid down on top of her stomach and admired her from the new perspective with her boobs right in my face. i gave her right tit a small kiss and attached my lips to her nipple. i had fun for a while suckling on her boobs until i caught sight of her eilish tattoo between them. 

"you look so sexy, baby. you should definitely get more tattoos."

"i will for sure, i just don't got the time and patience right now."

"no, no pressure. i just think you look so fucking good with them, like feew..."

"thanks baby."

i didn't answer but instead kissed the eilish tattoo lightly. i got up too get out of my clothes and take the rest of billies off as well. 

"do you know how beautiful you are?"

billie blushed under my intense stare and nodded softly.

"i want you to say it. tell me you are beautiful."

she hesitated but i gave her a reassuring smile.

"i'm beautiful."

"that's right. the most beautiful girl on the planet."

i hovered over her and gave her a loving kiss. i shuffled down between her legs and hooked her thighs over my shoulders. i turned my head sideways to kiss the marks on the inner side of them. 

i latched my lips onto her center after i appreciated her scars and marks for a while. billie moaned softly and held my hair up in a ponytail. i licked and sucked on her clit the exact way i knew she liked it. her hole was tight when i additionally added two finger inside of her. 

i massaged her walls and kissed her clit until she was shaking and close to cumming. 

"you're doing so good."

i praised her which got a final moan out of her before her mouth hung open and she orgasmed. i was careful to not overstimulate her as i let her ride out her high.