chapter 25

willows pov:

i knocked on the blue door to finneas and claudias house. i haven't seen billie that much the last two weeks because she was really busy and i had some jobs as a photographer again.

billie told me to come over because she was bored since her and finneas were done with writing today, so i took an uber and came here.

claudia opened the door, a huge smile appearing on her face as soon as she saw me.

"hi. how've you been?"

she squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"i've been good. how are you?"

"i'm fine. come on in. fin and billie are downstairs still. do you want something to drink?"

"thank you, i'm fine."

"okay."

we sat down on the couch as peaches came running from the garden.

"oh hi, look who's here."

i spoke in a baby voice. peaches jumped onto me and licked all over my face, wagging her tail excitedly.

"fin and i wanted to go for a walk soon too, you and billie can come if you want to."

i nodded, not even listening fully.

five minutes later, i felt a pair of small hands on my shoulders. billie leaned into my ear and whispered.

"guess who?"

i felt goosebumps rise on my neck and my cheeks grew red.

"hm- billie, maybe?"

i laughed, covering up my nervousness while turning to face her.

"how did you know?"

she jumped over the back of the couch to sit down next to me.

"fin and i are going for a walk. you two wanna come?"

"nope, it's fine- unless you want to will?"

"uh- no but next time maybe."

we smiled at claudia and finneas as they stood up and put on their shoes.

"okay, see you later."

we said goodbye and they left the house with peaches.

"where's shark?"

"he's sleeping downstairs. you wanna go down? i can show you the equipment and all that too."

"your new songs too?"

"hm... we'll see."

she laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me down the stairs.

"wow, this is so cool."

we entered a room with dozens of equipment. guitars hung on the walls and stood on the floor. microphones and multiple keyboards and pianos were there too. on a desk was a huge screen which showed a music program and on the other side of the room was a cozy looking couch, where shark was laying.

"you can sit down."

billie pointed to the couch. as i plopped down, shark woke up and yawned tiredly before laying down again, this time on my lap.

for half an hour billie showed me how everything worked and some new things her and finneas recorded today.

they are so talented, bro. just a simple beat sounded like a masterpiece.

soon we both got bored and hungry, though, so we went upstairs again. shark had fallen asleep once again and we left him alone.

i looked out of the kitchen window and saw that it had started raining.