chapter 41

billies pov:

"i love you, baby."

"i love you, angle."

i inhaled her scent once more as i hugged her goodbye. i pecked her cheeks then her forehead and then her nose.

"you forgot here."

will pouted, pointing to her lips. i giggled and pecked her lips three times. 

"there you go."

i begrudgingly let her slip from my arms.

"i'm gonna miss you."

"i'll miss you too but please call and text me, incase i'll be to busy."

she nodded and then playfully shoved me out of the door. 

"okay, bye my love."

"bye, i love you."

"i love you."

i singsonged as i skipped down the stairs happily. i heard the door fell shut and slowed down my steps. i wouldn't be able to see will for a whole week now. it just won't be possible because i got so much work to do. 

i was gonna make sure to call and text every free moment though. i smiled at the thought of going to see her pretty face again soon. 

gosh, i was so in love.

my smile instantly dropped as i reached the second floor.

"hi there, haven't heard so much from you lately."

i decided to ignore marcus comment and kept walking down the stairs. 

"where're you going, bil?" 

"i told you not to talk to me anymore."

"c'mon. you never told me what happened."

i went outside the building but he was still hot on my heels. he was honestly creeping me out.

"yo, stop following me, it's creepy."

"bil, why didn't you tell me you were famous?"

he completely disregarded what i said before. my head snapped to look at him.

"you know, i could ruin your life."

he smirked and tilted his head. i didn't know what to say. that honestly took me by surprise. i guess him not knowing who i was, might've been the only reason i got with him. 

"are you threatening me?"

"maybe. i mean, i have some good stories to tell. i wonder how much someone would pay to get those stories."

i balled up my fist as i looked at his disgusting face. i wanted to punch him so badly but he seriously had a hold on me. 

i never thought of asking him to sign a nda because i thought it'd ruin the way he saw me as a normal person.

i still had no words. this motherfucker knew some really private things about me that really shouldn't get public.

i gave him a last stare before i turned around again. i got inside my car but before i could close the door completely he said.

"aight bye, please answer my messages."

fuck my life.

i drove on the highway still thinking about the encounter with marcus. i seriously didn't know what to do. he was just weird, creepy, not good looking at all and now he was blackmailing me.