chapter 5

billies pov:

the girl, who i new was called will, followed me as i left the restroom.

"so, uhm- do you talk?"

"y-yeah."

i smiled at her cute voice.

"you want to tell me your name?"

"oh, i'm willow but i like will better."

"that's a pretty name, will. i think you know, who i am but well, my name's billie."

she chuckled quietly and i smiled again.

"yeah, i knew that already."

"what are you doing here? are you an actor?"

"n-no, uhm- my friend, casper, took me here. and you? what are you doing here, aren't you a singer?"

"i'm here with my friends as well. zoe brought me here yesterday for the first time and we met some other people and they were cool, so i came here again."

we came to the room, where i was before i left to go to the restroom and i walked in, will a bit behind me.

"guys, this is will. i just met her and we'll hang out with her now."

they all nodded and said hi. will gave a cute little hand wave.

i sat down in one of the many beanbags and patted beside me for will to sit down, too. she followed my actions and sat down on the floor next to me. everybody else had started talking again and i turned to will.

"so do you come here often?"

"every once in a while, when i have nothing else to do."

we made smalltalk for a bit and will actually was really nice and funny. you know, when you click with somebody instantly? that's how it was. it was so easy to talk to her even though she seemed a bit shy.

"your friend, casper was his name, right?"

she nodded.

"he said you weren't a fan. are you?"

"i mean, i know you obviously but that isn't really hard. you're literally everywhere. but i wouldn't consider myself as a fan, you know? why are you asking?"

she stopped.

"s-sorry that was a dumb question."

i laughed.

"it's fine."

i changed the subject because she seemed a bit uncomfortable and we talked on for another hour.

a nock on the door interrupted our heated discussion about fancy cars. casper walked in and told will they had to go. i pouted sadly.

"but i don't want you to go."

i whined.

"i know, i don't wanna go either but i have to."

she stood up as i tugged at her arm.

"help me?"

i couldn't see it through her mask but her eyes smiled widely. cute.

she helped me up and i hugged her tightly.

"will i see you again?"

i spoke against her shoulder. she nodded.

"of course, if you want to."

"i'd like that. i can't tomorrow because i have an interview but in two days i'll be here again."

"well then i'll be here in two days, too."

we let go of our hug and she smiled at me one last time before she left.

as soon as she was out the door i searched for zoe.

"zoe."

i whispered in her ear as i found her talking to somebody else. she turned to me and looked at me expectantly.

"can we go?"

"you can if you want to but i'd like to talk with jo a bit more. i'll take an uber home."

"well, okay. have fun."

i hugged her goodbye and waved to the rest before i left. as i walked to dragon i saw somebody standing there and touching her side.

"ey, dude. don't touch my car."

the guy shot around and as he saw me he smiled.

"and put your mask on."

he quickly did that.

"sorry, this is a really nice car."

"i know."

he looked a bit confused at my short reaction but i just wanted to go home now.

"wha-"

i cut him of by closing my car door. i put my phone on the aux and let my playlist for good days play before i started and rolled of the parking lot.

i made a quick stop at finneas and claudias house to pick up shark because they looked after him today.

after that i just went home which didn't take long, only five minutes. i loved how finneas didn't live far away from me.

i stepped in my new apartment, i only had for myself.

i fed shark and made myself a simple salad and then took a bath. i sat myself on my bed and looked through my old note book, which i did often. i read in light pink light, my favorite at the time.

i was in such a bad place back then.

i scribbled some new ideas in my newest note book and listened to some quiet music.

i thought about today. today was really great. i may have made a new friend and i didn't had one single bad thought. i'm doing great.

i was really happy to say that. i really gotten better with my mental health.

after that i texted with drew a few more minutes and then laid under the covers. i dimmed my leds and closed my eyes.

as i was about to drift of to sleep this girl came in my mind. she was really pretty. it was all really blurred but i think it was will.

-----

(890 words)

i'm not so happy about this chapter but oh well.

also first chapter in billies pov. did you like that? should i do that more often?

anyways, how are you?