Chapter-3-Chief Minister Avinash Chakravarty😐

The party was in a commotion, Parthiban walked in with Avi. "Indha prechanaya ku naa oru solution oda vandhurken." He told. "Enna solution?" Vamshi asked. "Yellarayum onna nikka veinga, solren." He announced and picked up the mic. "Mahesh aiyya oda nelama romba mosama irruku, Namma party ah vali nadatha oru Pudhu thalaivan venum." He announced. The crowd chanted Vamshi and Ganesh's name loudly. "Idhu en mudivu illa, Mahesh Aiyya dhu, avaruku aprom, avaroda padhavi avaru paiyan Avinash Chakravarty ku!!" He told and Ganesh and Vamshi's smile dampened while the crowds spirit rised. 

Parthiban held Avi's wrist and held it high. "CM Avinash Chakravarty!!" He chanted. "Vaazhga!!" The crowd chanted and continued so making him fake smile at them as Ganesh and Vamshi continued to fume. The voting took place and Avinash won in it by majority much to Shalini and the population of TN's disdain. 

The news flashed,

"Appa ku aprom, paiyan, paiyan kaprom peran nu Vara idhu enna mannar kaalam ah?" The opposition questioned. "Idhu correct dhan Mr.Ezhil, idhu democracy ah illa monarchy ah ngra doubt has reached the common man, unga party la idhuku enna explanation kuduka poringa?" The news anchor asked. "Mahesh sir oda errapu kaprom, katchi kum, makkal kum seriyana thalaivar Avinash aiyya dhan--" the spokesperson of KOK began when he was cut off. "Selaiyila Veedu kattava?" The opposition sang. "Ungluku mattum dhan paada Varuma? Naanum paadren irrunga!! Jannal vecha jacket podata thendral adika?" The spokesperson continued.

(This is based on real life incidents, oru news channel la sathiyama nadandhuchu, idha neraya political films la kooda spoof pannirupanga)

 "Akka yenna super singer pakriya?" Her sister questioned and she glared at her. "Illa kandravi ah paadunanga le!! Adhan ketten." She continued. "Poi padi di!!" Shalini yelled and sighed. "Chief Minister ku spelling teriyadhavanuku Ellam PA vela pakkanum nu ennaku thazhai ezhuthu pola!!" Shalini ranted. 

Later that evening, as per the party's descion, Avi was made chief minister. His oath started off, "Avinash Chakravarty Aagiya naan, India arasu aalumay  satathin meedhu uṇmaiyaṉa nambikkaiyaiyum, visuvasathaiyum vaittiruppeṉ eṉdṟum, india viṉ irai- (struggles to read).. iraiyaṇmaiya-iyum orumaippaṭṭaiyum nilainiṟuthuvēṉ eṉdṟum, oru amaicharaga eṉathu kadamaigaḷai uṇmaiyudaṉum maṉasatchiyuṭaṉum aatṟṟuvēṉ eṉdṟu kadavuḷiṉ peyarāl sathiyam seygiṟēṉ. Acham allathu dhayavu, paasam allathu theemaiyiṉdṟi arasiyalamaippu matṟṟum saṭṭathiṉpadi aṉaithu vagaiyāṉa makkaḷukkum naaṉ urimai seyvēṉ."

"Kadavuley!! Mahesh sir seekiram coma lirndhu endhirkanum!! Ivanuku vayula iraiyaṇmaiy (sovereignty) eh varala, Ivan la state kaga enna descion edupan?" She prayed. "Pudhu CM cute ah irrukar la ka?" Her sister asked and she glared at her again. "Mooditu padi di!!" She exclaimed rolling her eyes. 

######

Avinash slumped on the seat of his dad's chamber, playing a mobile game, "Motherfu*****, shoot him!! He is attacking our army da!!" He yelled. Shalini winced hearing these words as she opened the door. "Sir!!" She called standing at the entrance but he was way too involved into the game. "Sirrrr!!!" She yelled and he sighed cursing badly upon losing the game. "Hey!! What the hell do you want?!!" He yelled. "I was asking if I could enter." She replied, equally irritated with his behaviour. "Mudiyadhu!! Veliya po!" He cut her off rudely. "Appo schedule padikka unga thatha varuvara sir?" She asked gritting her teeth. "Yaaru padicha unnaku enna? Why are you here?" He barked. "I am your P.A, like it or not." She told with a pschycotic smile.

"Fine then, naa C.M aagi panra first thing, unna fire panradhu." He told. "Mudiyadhu eh!!" She told sweetly. "Why not? Am I not the head of the state?" He asked still swiping through his phone. "Being the head of the state doesn't mean you are above the law, According to the bond that I have signed, I must be given a notice prior to six months with a proper reason to be fired." She replied. He gritted his teeth and called her in. She sat on the chair opposite to his and began reading the schedule when he stopped her. "Adhellam irrakutum, first send yourself a notice, six months kalichu unna naa Inga paakave koodadhu." He told. "Six months kalichu neengala eh inga irruka maatinga le?" She questioned. "Naa irrukeno, illayo, nee irruka koodadhu!!" He exclaimed and she sighed.

"Okay sir, naa evening send pannikren, adhuku munnadi innaiku bar council ku poitu varanum." She told. "Parthiban uncle, innum konja naal ku council poga vendam ndra maari sonnaru?" He questioned. "Bar council kum legislative council kum vidhyasam teriyadhavanuku ellam CM aagran!! Adhuku naa PA vera!!" She murmured. "Sir, avaru sonnadhu legislative assembly sir, naa solradhu Bar council sir." She told a bit loudly. "Bar ah?" He asked still sunk in his phone. "Aama, nee pesra pechu ku bar la poi sarraku dhan da adikkanum!!" She again murmured angrily but sighed and continued, "Sir chief justice ungla paakanum nu sonnaru." She whined, now louder.

"Chief Justice na yaaru?" He asked confused still in his phone. She rested her head in her hands in a slumped tone, extremely worried about the state (that thalai la kai vechu okkaradhu). "Aahn unga appa!!" She again murmured angrily. "Sir!! Avaru state oda judge sir!! Indha state oda chief justice!!" She whined in a 'Vena Azhudhuruven' tone. "Ennaku teriyum, unnaku teriyuma nu test pannen!!" He told smiling sheepishly. "Kilicha!!" She murmured a bit too loud. "Excuse me!! Shalini!! Mind your words!! Neenga Namma state oda Thozhiadhibar oda pesikitu irrukinga!!" He exclaimed. "State oda Thozhiadhibar ah?" She asked confused. "Thozhiadhibar na CM dhana?" He asked and she gasped, her hands slipping and her head losing balance. 

She started choking on thin air and patted her head herself to calm down. "Unnala CM endha loose uh da aakuchu!!" She murmured when Parthiban entered. "Pudhu CM epdi Shalini? Semma smart la?" He asked smiling. " Hayyo!! Ungala minjitaru sir!!" She exclaimed sarcastically that neither understood.