Chapter-50-Unnakena Mattum Vazhum Idhayamadi Uyir Ulla Varai Naan Un Adimai Adi

(Small update dhan, because I want to keep the fiftieth chapter light hearted 😅😅.... Yes paatu ah vechu dhan chapter ottirken 🙃🙃) (double update, so chill ah irrunga!!✌️)

The next day since their marriage, they decided to roam around the city. Avi excitedly showed her around the city. They visited to all his favourite places that usually just included ancient Parisian cafè's. Shalini was just glad she could have all those cool desserts. 

The duo were walking through the streets when a young girl ran towards Avi. "Amilie!!!" Avinash yelled and rushed to the girl smiling, picking her up and twirling her around before kissing her cheek. The little girl signed, 'I missed you so much'.

 He carried her in his left arm and used his hands to sign, 'I missed you too angel'. Shalini then cleared her throat. "Yaaru adhu?" She asked. "En palaya patient and all time angel." He told. Amelie then gave a confused pout at Shalini. 'My wife' Avi signed and Shalini smiled at the girl while she was still skeptical about Shalini. 'Hi, I am Shalini!' She signed and passed a chocolate making Amelie smile. 'I like her.' Amelie signed to Avi making him chuckle. 'Did you come all the way here alone?' Shalini signed. 'Nah, my house is right there.' she signed pointing to an apartment.

Amelie then jumped to Shalini's hands and the girls began having fun. Avi noticed how well she handled children and smiled. For a moment his thoughts went to how she would look with his kids. But that very thought gave him anxiety. His new fear rather old, he lost his mom to a pregnancy mishap, he didn't want to lose Shalini to it as well. He picked Amelie from Shalini and started talking with her. Shalini found the look of uneasiness but shrugged it off when Avi clarified he was okay.

######

Later that night when again Shalini and Avi were taking things forward. Avi quickly parted to pick up a condom when Shalini frowned. "Avi ippo adhu edhuku?" Shalini asked. "Edhuku use pannuvanga?" Avi questioned and Shalini sighed. "They are used for protection, Nammaku edhuku?" She asked. "Edhuku na? To prevent any further consequences." He told. "Yen unnaku AIDS edhachu irruka?" She asked and he gasped. "Hey!! Adhellam illa di!!" He exclaimed. "Pinna enna?" She asked. "Fine open ah solren, I don't want to you to get pregnant now." He told. "It's my body Avi, ennaku pregnant ah agradhula prechana illa." She confessed.

"Ennaku problem irruku." He confessed. "Unnaku enna problem?" She questioned. "Neeyum en amma maari vitutu poitana?" He asked and she paused.

Pirai thedum iravilae uyirae
Edhai thedi alaigiraai
Kadhai solla azhaikiren uyirae
Anbae nee vaa

She opened her arms and asked him to come into his embrace. "Inga vaa." She told and he walked into her embrace and hugged her, resting his head in her bossoms. She hugged him tightly and told, "Ella pregnancies um complex ah irrukadhu Avi." She told. "Ennaku onnum aagadhu, unna vitutu engayum poga maaten." She told caressing his hair. "I want to hold our children in my woumb." She voiced out and he teared slightly.

Irulil kanneerum edharku
Madiyil kan mooda vaa
Azhagae intha sogam edharku
Naan un thaayum allava?

"Avi, look here. Ennaku onnum aagadhu." She comforted. "Ennaku bayama irruku." He confessed. "Ennaku illa..... Ennaku idho un mutta kannu vecha maari oru kozhandha odane venum." She teased. "But--" he began when she kissed his forehead tightly.

Unakkena mattum vaazhum idhayam adi
Uyir ulla varai naan un adimaiyadi

"I love you Avi, I will be there for you forever.... Beside our kids... Podhuma?" She asked. "Incase ennodadhu madhiri edhachu risk pregnancy ah irrundhuchu na, I won't think twice before asking you to abort purinjudha? Enga appa maari ennaku kozhandha dhan mukkiyam nu Ellam solla maaten.." He asked and she nodded. "Andha madhiri edhuvum aagadhu, think positive Avi!" She chided. "Aagadha varaikum sandhosham." He told pouting and she kissed his lips, pulling him back to were they left things.

Pirai thedum iravilae uyirae
Edhai thedi alaigiraai
Kadhai solla azhaikiren uyirae
Anbae nee vaa

Azhuthaal un paarvaiyum
Ayanthaal un kaalgalum
Adhikaalaiyin koodalil
Sogam theerkkum podhuma?

Even though Avi was still half hearted, he knew that his mickey mouse will always be his priority no matter what happens.