Chapter-67-Uravendru Sonnal Nee Thaane, Udhirathil Odum Poonthene

Shalini, Santosh and the twins reached the academy. The pin board held pictures of AD's achievements as a racer in Spain. "Paah city of racing la manushan pichu vangararu la?" Santosh asked. Shalini's eyes fell on an old pic of Shalini, Santosh and AD. She took a pic of it in her phone and smiled. "Are you going to race or not?" Aadhira asked. "Shall we?" Santosh offered and she smiled.

Aadhira and Samira stood in the stands as the bikes roared loudly as Santosh and Shalini raced. "Our mom is soooo cool!!!" Samira cheered. "I know!!" Aadhira added cheering for Santosh earning a sweet glare from Samira making her smile sheepishly. After the race, Shalini rushed to Santosh and hugged him after removing her helmet. "Ennachu?" He asked. "Anniku Nivi pregnant ah ve illayam." She told and Santosh was surprised. "Purila." Santosh told and Shalini explained him. "Appo ava single ah?" He asked. "Yeva?" Shalini asked. "Idhu Avi single ah nu keka vandhen." He told. "Terila." She answered. 

"Appo avar kitta pesu." He advised. "Enna pesa? Ippo ennaku indha unma teriyardhuku munnadi pesirndha kooda okay, aana ippo poi pesna, epdi da irrukum? Avaru mela trust vekama poitu, ippo vekkame illama tirumba poi pesa solriya?" She asked. "Naa enna unga rendu perayum pesi, tirumba serndhu vazha sonnena?" He questioned. "Unga twins kaga inime tirumba tirumba paathukanum, appo awkward ah irrukama irruka edhachu pesikonga." He told and she nodded.

######

The duo then took the kids around the academy and rides with them, obviously way more cautious and slow then how they race. Aadhira was super excited to learn the controls of the bike from Santosh while Samira was just glad to be spending time with her mom. They had a nice lunch in a biriyani hotel, followed by some icecream. Samira's bodygard was beyond agitated on how they rode in bikes rather than taking the car through the city.

The lot of them returned back to the mansion by evening, Shalini noticed a kid, around two three years younger than Aadhira walking around and it wasn't rishab. "Adityaaaaa!!!" Samira cooed and rushed to the little boy engulfing him in a hug. "Who is it?" Aadhira asked. "Sharanya atha's son." She told and Shalini's face fell. "Who is that?" Aadhira asked and Shalini's eyes moistened as she heard a man's voice in the distance

"Adi--" Rakshan called and walked to the entrance but stopped seeing his long lost sister standing in the main hall.

Yennuyirae yennuyirae
Yaavum nee thaanae
Kannirandil nee irundhu
Paaarvai thandhaaiyae

"Anna?" She called and he gulped. "Samira kutty, un twin ah ennaku introduce panni vekka maatiya?" Rakshan asked bending to Aadhira's height ignoring Shalini. "Adhu Aadhira." Sam told. "Rakshan, your maama." He told Aadhu. "Aadhira." She introduced again. "Idhu en son, Adi--" Rakshan began when little Adi intervened, "Aditya." Aadhira smiled at him and hugged him to greet him making the little boy blush.

 Shalini on the other hand was still taking deep breaths to control her tears.

"Enkitta pesa maatiya?" She questioned. "Naa Ellam yaaru ma unkitta pesradhuku?" He asked and Santosh patted her shoulder. "Nee en Anna!!" She exclaimed. "Adhu ippo dhan nyabagam varudha? (Straightens up) aaru varushathla oru call panirpiya? Unnaku prechana un husband kooda dhana? Enkitta enna? Nee enga pona, epdi irruka, edhachu onnu teriyuma ennaku?" He asked and Shalini just continued to let out tears. 

Uravendru sonnal nee thaanae
Udhirathil odum poonthaenae
Varamum thavamum neeyae
Valiyum marunthum neeyae
Uyirinil kalandha en thaayae

Rakshan turned to leave not able to see Shalini cry when Shalini rushed to him and hugged him from behind and rested her head on his back crying as her hands hugged him. "Sorry Thangam." She apologized and Rakshan held her hands and let out a tear. "Unkitta anju aaru maasam aachu kovama irrukanum nu nenachen, anju nimisham kooda thaanga maatendhu." He confessed and wiped his tears with his thumb before they rolled down. 

Thangam thangam chella thangam thangam
Chella thangam thangam chella thangam
Thangam thangam chella thangam thangam
Chella thangam thangam sokkathangam

"Is he making my mum cry?" Aadhira whispered to Samira making Sam panic to save her uncle."No!No!! Happy tears!! He is making her happy!!" Sam let out a relieved breath seeing her aunt come in with food. 'Rakshan maama thapichaaru!' sam thought as Aadhira was distracted by the paayasam made by Sharanya.

"Hi!! Aadhira." Aadhu introduced herself. "Hello naa Sharanya!!" Sharanya added. "Adi oda amma and Avi oda sister." She added as she passed a bowl to Aadhira. Aadhira moaned to its taste. "Ungluku epdinga ipdi oru Anna? Neenga evalo azhaga sweet ah irrukinga, indha aalum irrukare!!" Aadhira chided earning Avi's gasp and Sharanya's chuckle. "Neengalum dhan sweet uh!!" Sharanya added and pecked her cheek. "Hayyo neenga dhan sweet uh!!" Aadhira added and this continued back to back.

'Appo avanga amma maari, sapadla dhan weakness ah?!' Avi thought. 'Innaike enna pudika veikren!!' He thought.

"Anni epdi irrukinga?" Shalini asked but Sharanya just walked inside to the kitchen hurting Shalini.

"Ennaku payasam?" Santosh voiced out. "Indhanga " Nivi offered her own. "Thanks nga." Santosh told and smiled. 'Pechu ku ketta nejama vangran?! Alpa!' Nivi thought. 'Enna first eh payasam kudukra? Saguname seri illaye!' Santosh thought but nevertheless ate it.

######

"Anni sorry!" Shalini told walking into the kitchen. "Akka, naa yaaru avangla manika nu kelunga!" Sharanya told the cook. "Anni en mela kovama irrukinga nu teriyudhu, naa pannadhu thappu dhan aana--" Shalini began. "Akka neenga pathurkinga la ka? Anna kashta patadhu Ellam? Ennala Ellam Rakshan maari ellathyum marandhitu odane pesa mudiyadhu!!" Sharanya again told the cook while tears filled Shalini's eyes as she rushed to the room evading Aadhira and Santosh.

Sharanya felt bad seeing Shalini walk away like this, but somehow her sisterly love towards her brother just brought an unnamed anger towards her that she knew would melt with time.