Chapter-76-She Is My Wife

(Ennaku actually life la first time nine pm ku thookam varudhu so I couldn't end the chapter where I wanted to, so ellarum adjust Pannikonga pa.... Good night 😴✌️)

Avi tapped Shalini's cheeks bit she was still unconscious. He called for the doctor after placing her inside the house under the fan. Aadhira glared at Sasikala. Before she could yell, Avi did, "Enna nenachitrikinga unga manasula?" He asked and Divya was confused, she thought that Avi would hate Shalini after what happened but he was here, standing up for her.

"Mapilla--" Sasikala began. "Podhum!! Neenga onnum solla vendam, ava hospital lirndhu discharge aagi muzhusa rendu naal aagala, adhukulla avala indha veyil la veliya nikka vechirkinga!! Apdi ungluku enna dhan prechana Ava kooda.... Ennaku suthama puriyala!!" He exclaimed.

"Ava apdi ungla vitutu ponadhu naala dhana neenga ivalo kashta pattinga?" She asked. "Aama kashta Patten dhan, adhuku ennaku dhana kovam varanum! Yen ungluku varudhu?" He questioned. "Aprom ava ponnadhu la naa mattuma kashta Patten? Ava padala? Thaniya Pudhu City la kaila kozhandha oda business start panni adhula successful aavum irrundhirka! Aana naa Inga eppavum pola dhana irrundhen?" He questioned again. "Engalukula nadandha misunderstanding ah naanga solve pannikrom, theva illama ulla varadhinga!" He exclaimed.

"Exactly!!" Aadhira added but surrendered to Avi's eyes.

######

The doctor arrived and checked Shalini, grave silence prevailed in the household. Avi walked outside to take in some fresh air when Vikash walked by him. Avi turned to him when he was engulfed by a hug. "Neenga akka kaga apdi pesuvinga nu naa edhirpakla." He confessed. "She is my wife." "Naa pesama vera yaaru pesuva?" He questioned and Vikash smiled. "Enga akka Nejamave romba lucky dhan." He added and Avi tapped the lad's shoulder.

AD was always Vikash's role model. Be it in his fancy for bikes or the way AD convinced his dad about Shalini's passion, Vikash always admired it but during the course of these years, Vikash turned to Avi. He learnt to deal situations from Avi, he leaned to man up in situations from Avi.

######

The doctor told them that Shalini was just slightly dehydrated and had to drink water and take rest for a day. Shalini was resting in the bed when Divya walked upto her with a sullen face. "Sorry." She apologized. "Nee edhuku solra? Unga ellaryum vitutu ponnadhuku naa dhan sorry kekanum." Shalini told. "Adhu nee kettu dhan aaganum." She told playfully. "Aana unna ipdi veyil la veliya nikka vechadhuku dhan sorry." Divya told.

"Neenga enga nikka vechinga? Naana dhana ninen?" Shalini asked. "Unnaku puriyudhu, aana unga husband ku dhan puriyala..... Aama Kum ennakum nalla thittu vizhundhuchu." She told. "Thittunara?" Shalini asked. "Thittu..naarava??" She dragged. "Unnaku evalo soft natured mapla la Ellam vandhanga.... Andha cm dhan venum nu Adam pidichen la? Ippo anubavikren." Divya exclaimed and Shalini chuckled.

"Apdi enna sonnaru?" Shalini asked and Divya explained.

Shalini blushed hearing all this. Divya tapped her shoulders and reminded, "Ungluku onnum nethu kalyanam aagala..... Erkanave rendu kozhandha irruku, innum love panikitu." Divya teased. "Rendu kozhandha porandhadhu kapromum love pannalana nee Ellam porandhurkave maata!!" Shalini snapped and Divya gasped to that statement.

"Mummy, chithi enna pesringa?" Sam asked walking in. "Unnaku thambi papa va illa thangachi ah nu pesnom." Divya added making Shalini swat her shoulders playfully. "Onnum illa da." Shalini added. "You're okay right?" Sam asked. "I am completely fine." Shalini told smiling. ".......Aama Aadhu enga?" Shalini questioned. "Daddy oda dose for patti ended, ippo Aadhu's turn." Sam added casually. "Hayyo enga amma pavam." Shalini added and Sam chuckled.

Within a few minutes, Sasikala stood by the door. Divya noticed it and nudged Sam away with her. Shalini starightend herself up seeing her mom. They both stayed in silence for a long time. "Ennaku enna pesradhu nu terila.... Ennala un thangachi maari kovamum sirripum maathi maathi panna mudiyadhu.... Unna manikara edathula naa illa nu purinjudhu, aana tirumba ethuka time venum." She confessed. Shalini had absolutely no clue how to react to it when her mom walked off.

Avi and Aadhira finally walked in to the room. Aadhira rushing to Shalini and hugging her arms. Shalini patted Aadhu's hands and looked at Avi with an intense gaze making him constantly remind himself to not look at her. "Shalini kelamblama?" Avi asked. "Ennala nadakka mudiyuma nu terila." Shalini confessed. "Carry me back." She told just to make him look into her eyes but Avi looked at her worried, "Avlo mudiyalaya?" He asked and Shalini couldn't help but 'aww' more at him. She nodded her head slightly and he walked towards her.

He carried her in his arms and walked out of the room when she locked her hands around his neck, brushing her bossoms on his hard chest making him sigh internally. 'Avi focus!' he reminded himself.
She then slowly but sensually pushed herself onto him as he walked forward. Shalini smirked when his grip on her waist increased.

She pretended to adjust herself in his arms as she brushed her lips by his earlobe. It took Avi a lot of self control to place her back in the car and turn without looking at her. He let out a sigh and leaned on the car, catching his breath after a while.

######

Avi again offered to carry her back to her room after reaching but she refused and held his arms for support as she walked to her room. Avi tried to leave after placing the vitamin tablets the doctor prescribed in the table when he felt her hug him from behind.

He fluttered to the gesture. If it were the old Avi, he would have sensually traced her arms and would have pulled her in for love making session but the new Avi knew that he shouldn't be so easily available to her. He tried to pull her hands away when she told, "Nadikadhinga Avinash."