Chapter-83-Saivam Endruthaan Solli Kondu Nee Kolaigalai Yen Seigirai

Avi noticed Shalini hugging his arms as she slept on his shoulders. He kissed her forehead and gently carried her to the room and placed her on the bed before taking his sleep medication and lying beside her and their kids.

Shalini woke up the next morning to find Aadhira cuddled upto her and ruffled her hair. She smiled finding Sam and Avi lying beside them. Waking upto this was always a dream for her. It still felt surreal. "Good morning." She heard Sam greet and smiled. "Nee en ivalo kalaila eh enchikra?" Shalini asked. "Used to it." Sam replied. "Adhellam training apdi." They heard Avi.

"Aama ivaru periya military officer, training kudukraru!" Shalini teased and Sam chuckled. "Inga ivalo kalavaram nadakuthu, indha body mattum epdi ma innum thoongudhu?" Avi asked referring to Aadhira. "Adhellam Shalini training." Shalini added playfully and they chuckled again. "Unna maariye irruka." Avi added and Shalini twisted her lips at him.

"Seri avala ezhupi vidu kelamblam." Avi told. "Anju mani dhan aavudhu, ava thoongatum." Shalini told. "Ada avala ready aaga sollu, kelamblam." Avi told. "Enga?" Shalini asked. "Namma farmhouse ku." Avi added. "Farmhouse ah?" Shalini questioned. "Yes, Ooty la." Avi added. "Appo Ooty poroma?" She asked and he nodded.

######

Aadhu continued sleeping in the car while Avi was surprised by this talent. "Namma eppo reach aavom?" Shalini asked excitedly. "Night late aaidum." Avi answered going through his phone. "Driver uncle edhachu songs podunga, bore adikudhu." Sam added from the furthest seat, from the backseat of their seven seater rover.

The song 'Nee partha vizhigal' played and the duo's eyes met. The memories they shared in Rakshan's marriage played through. Avi placed his hands on her palm and traced her fingers as the song played in the background. She intertwined their hands and smiled.

'Nee partha vizhigal' 'Nee partha nodigal' 'hmmmhmmm.. kettalum Varuma?... Ketkadha varama?'

Sam hummed from behind with the song. "Indha song pazhasa irrundhalum nalla irruku la? Pudhu aalunglukum pudikum" Sam told from behind. "Yes, this is what we call an evergreen song." Avi added. "Nethu dhan three padam theatre la paatha maari irruku adhukulla ivalo varusham poiduchu la?" Shalini asked. "Yen pathanaju varushama coma la irrundhiya?" Aadhira asked half asleep making Sam and Avi burst into chuckles as Shalini huffed. "Vara Vara indha veetla ennaku irrundha mariyadha poiduchu." She commented.

######

Close to post dinner time, the family reached the unnecessarily extravagant guest house. "Ulla polama?" Avi asked Shalini before which the kids ran inside. "Polam." She answered and they walked in hand in hand. "After the girls are asleep, veliya polam. Unkitta onnu kaatanum." He told and she nodded.

"Daddy, campfire veklama?" Sam asked. "Innaiku vena baby, erkanave travel la tired aayirpinga, take rest today. Naliku veliya polam." He added. "Seri appo naliku campfire!" Sam added and Avi blinked assuringly.

######

Avi took Shalini in their rover post the girls slept. "Enga porom?" Shalini asked excitedly. "Surprise ma." He answered. "Psch... Edha kettalum ipdi idha onnu ah sollidunga!!" She exclaimed.

The Sleek SUV stopped in its track and Avi got down. Shalini was stunned seeing the sight in front of her.

Hey hey hey hiya hiya hiya
Naa naa naa naaa naaa naa
Naaa naaa naa naaa naa haa aaa aaa
Hiya hiya hiya yeah heyy...

A shimmering crystal like lake moved calmly, the cold breeze hitting her skin while the sound of cricket's hit her ears. A smile conjured in her lips while her eyes twinkled. Avi admired her childish, innocent smile that she only flashed beside him.

Suthudhae suthudhae boomi
Idhu podhumadaa podhumadaa saami
Hey suthudhae suthudhae boomi
Raa raa raa raadhae raadhae raadhae
Azhagiya raadhae
Paarvaiyil pesi pesi pesi
Pazhagiya raadhae

"Ulla polama?" She asked and he nodded. She dipped her legs into the cold water and giggled. She walked a bit deeper, until it reached her waist and smiled. She signed Avi to join but he refused and continued to admire her. She pouted and pushed some water towards him making him chuckle blocking his face.

Edhanaalae indha maatram
Manasukkul edho maaya thotram
Edhanaalae indha aattam
Idhayathil nindru oonjal aattam

She continued pouring water on him and laughing as he playfully glared at her. He then sighed and got into the water making her giggle. He began throwing the water on her with way higher force than she could ever imagine, drenching her completely as she whined "Avinasheyy!"

Suthudhae suthudhae boomi
Idhu podhumadaa podhumadaa saami..eee...

He stopped and smiled. "En 'Avinasheyy' ku avalo power ah?" She questioned. "Adhuku pinnadi irruka paasam.... Affection ku avalo effect." He added in his base voice making her blush and look away as she corrected her hair.

Than naana na ta ra ra ra
Than naana na ta ra ra ra ra
Ahaii eiii woah aha eeiii...
Oooo..aheiii...aaa....aaa...

She couldn't handle his gaze and began throwing water on him making him walk closer to her and catch her waist and pull her closer to make her stop and blush as she felt his warm fingers on her cold skin.

Sirithu sirithuthaan pesumbodhilae
Valaigalai nee virikiraai
Saivam endruthaan solli kondu
Nee kolaigalai yen seigiraai

Shalini gulped seeing his wet, drooping hair. Avi traced his fingers on her chin and reached her wet lips. His thumb tugged her lower lip slightly before travelling down to her neck, following the water droplet that slid down into her cleavage. Shalini caught his wrist before his fingers travelled through the valley.

Angum ingum ennai
Virattum paravaiyae
Enna solla undhan
Mirattum azhagaiyae
Vetta veli naduvae
Ada kotta kotta
Vizhithae thudikkiren...oh.

He pouted and moved when he suddenly felt her wrist catch his. She pulled him back and locked her hands on his neck while he placed his hands on her waist. "Indha place romba azhaga irruku." She commented. "Unna vida illa." He flirted in his bass voice as the stood under the starlight.

Idhayam urugithaan
Karaindhu povadhai paarkiren
Naan paarkkiren
Indha nimidam thaan
Innum thodarumaa
Ketkiren unai ketkiren

"Kulirlaya?" He asked her. She hugged him in response. "Adhuku dhan nee irruka la?" She asked back. "Edhuku?" He asked. "To give me warmth." She answered. He kissed her forehead in response.

Idhu enna indru vasandha kaalamaa
Idaiveli innum kuraindhu pogumaa
Ippadi orr iravu
Ada ingu vandha ninaivum marakkumaa..hey..

He slowly carried her bridal style and walked outside the water. Shalini pecked his cheeks as he carried her. He smiled to it. But suddenly it began raining. "Avinash erraki vidunga, we can run to the car." She told. "Car venam." He told. "Mazha ipdi peiyudhu?! Cold pudika pogudhu!" She warned. "Nee enkitta confess panna anniku naanum idha dhan sonnen, aana nee enna panna nu nyabagam irruka?" He asked and she blushed.

Suthudhae suthudhae boomi
Idhu podhumadaa podhumadaa saami
Suthudhae suthudhae boomi
Idhu podhumadaa podhumadaa saami
Raa raa raa raadhae raadhae raadhae
Azhagiya raadhae
Paarvaiyil pesi pesi pesi
Pazhagiya raadhae

He spun under the rain, still carrying her making her smile. "I love you." She voiced out. "Teriyum." He answered and continued to walk. "Car andha pakkam." She told. "Namma car ku porom nu sonnena?" He asked and she was confused. "Vera enga?" She asked. "Anga." He answered simply and she tilted her neck to find a tree house.

Hey hey hey hiya hiya hiya
Naa naa naa naaa naaa naa
Naaa naaa naa naaa naa haa aaa aaa
Hiya hiya hiya yeah heyy...

"Ada paavi.... Un tree house fantasy ku dhan Inga kootitu Vandhiya?" She asked and he chuckled. "Kootitu vandhena? Adhuku dhan indha edathaye vangunen!" He exclaimed. "Chi!! Vekkama illa?" She teased blushing. "Adhan ennakum Sethi neengale paduringle!" He teased back and she hit his chest making him chuckle as he whined, "Valikudhu ma!"

(Tree house fantasy ku kathiripom)