Chapter-9-Super Star Analum Veetukul Konjanum Appappo Kenjanum

"Aama CM sir ku Shalini ah epdi teriyum?" Shakti asked. "En friend." Avi commented. Shakthi's eyes widened. "Friend ah? Girlfriend ah? Track ke varadha ponnu ah ivalo varusham kalichu kutitu vandhurkaru?" He asked and Shalini sighed. "Shakti, enna pathi terinjuma--" she began. "Nee onnum solla vendam, nee sandhoshama irrundha ennaku podhum." He told and hugged her again. "Seri bro, neenga innum Meera kooda touch la irrukingala?" Avi asked curiously and  Shakti was confused. Shalini eyed at shakti, asking him to not say anything. "I-Illa bro, ava yaar koodayum touch la illa." He told stuttering. "Oh." Avi let out disappointedly. "Seri naa appo race ku poganum. Shalini un Pudhu number mattum kuden." Shakti told and she followed. 

As soon as Avi and Shalini reached back to the pavilion, her phone pinged. 

'Nee dhan Meera nu avaruku teriyadha?' it read.

'Teriya vendam.' She texted back.

'Appo nee Meera nu teriyama dha unna tirumba track ku kootitu vandhurkara?' he texted.

'Aama, please naa tirumba Inga vandhadhu yaarkum teriya vena and Avinash ku naa dha Meera nu teriyama paathuko. Please da.' She texted back.

'Seri di, un ishtam.' he texted plainly.

The race then began and Shalini distracted herself with her phone. Her eyes slowly rushed to the track and her heart rate increased. She looked back into her phone, she again tried to look at the race but failed. She began panicking. She was sweating, her hands shivering. "Racer 243 has stopped in tracks, he has called for a crankshaft repair!!" The commentators added and Shalini closed her eyes and clutched his hands in fear. Tears ready to fall off her eyes. Feeling her cold palm on his, he turned to find her in a panicked state.

"Shalini ennachu?" He asked. She tried to tell something but was stuttering. She just signed that she wanted to go out. "Okay va, konjam veliya wait panlam." He told in a pacifying tone. He took her to the car and gave her some water. His eyes still looking out for her. "Onnu illa Shalini, it's okay." He told patting her hair. "Sorry." She choked out. "Edhuku?" He asked back. "Illa ennala race ah miss panitinga." She commented looking down in guilt. "Aama idhu periya international race, miss panniten nu feel panna, indha race la Shakti ah thavara perusa vera known face eh illa.... Nee worry pannikadha." He comforted, his eyes showing genuine care.

She had a nice feeling in her tummy, his concern was doing something to her. "Seri polama?" He asked. "Ullaya?" She asked worried. "Ennaku ippo paravala, vaanga, promise ah fulfil panniren." She told and tried to move when he pressed her shoulders back. "Naa polama nu kettadhu veetuku." He answered and her eyes widened, she had a cool feeling in her tummy feeling his concern. "Ennaku enna Kannu kuruda? Nee evalo discomfort feel panna nu nalla terinjichu, also Shakti kooda he told something about, nee romba naal kalichu race ku Vara nu.... Enna nadandhuchu nu terila but naa unna un trauma Kula tirumba kootitu poga maaten." He told and smiled seeing her shocked.

"Neenga adha conversation la interested illadha maari irrunchu." She commented. "I have snake ears nu neraya per solluvanga." He told. "Irrukatum, use aagum Indian politics ku." She told and he sighed. "How sad I am not interested." He commented smirking. "Veikren, interest Vara veikren." She challenged. "Veikren... Unna oda veikren!!" He yelled playfully and walked aside making her chuckle. 

######

"Enna Mr.CM ready ah?!!" She chirped, all dressed in her same old kurti and pulled back hairstyle. Avi pressed his eyes and sighed, seeing the time to be just six am. "PA madam, mani aaru dhan aavudhu, naa oru two hours la keela varen, poi wait pannu!!" He whined and covered his face with the comforter. She pulled it down with a cunning smile. "Appo nalla panandu mani veyil la car la polama?" She offered. "Unkitta poi andha village tour varen nu vaai ah kuduthen paaru!! Enna sollanum!!" He told facepalming. 

"Psch!! Ponga Ponga!! Poi takkunu ready aagitu vaanga!!" She chided. "Ma please ma, five minutes!!" He whined. "Illa ma, ponga ma .... Ready aagitu vaanga!!" She whined back. "Please ma, please ma please ma please ma please ma please." He whined and she also joined him in it, "Please ma, please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma." She also whined and he sighed with a pout. "Yov vazhandhukettavane!! Po ya!!" She yelled. "Naanum konji ezhupalam nu paatha vida maatendra!! Po!! Half an hour la ready ah irrukanum!" She told authoratively and pulled his comforter away and opened the blinds. "Shalini!!!!" He whined yelling. "Enna Shalini?!! Po poi ready aagu!!" She told keeping her hands on her waist while he pouted and walked to the washroom.

"Enna meratna bayapaduran!! Seri inime merrata vendiyadhu dhan!!" She told herself and left the room chuckling.

Avinash walked down to find her chatting with Parthiban. "Seri nee ennamo solra, unna nambi dhan CM ah anupi veikren. Jaakradha." "Andha ganesh um Vamshi um romba naal nallavangla ve irruka maatanga." He warned. "Puriyudhu uncle, naa paathukren." She told confidently. "Seri kelamblama?" Avi asked. "Polam eh!!" Shalini chirped. "Bathrama poitu vanga." Parthiban commented and Avi nodded.

Shalini walked to the car and grabbed the keys from the driver. "Neenga ponga na, naa pathukren." She told. "Neenga drive panvingla?" He asked and she nodded no. She then threw the keys at Avi. "Unga CM drive pannuvaru!" She told as he juggled around and caught the keys. "Naan ah?!!" He asked agitated. "Yen panna maatiya?" She threatened and he calmed down. "Seri ottren." He told sighing. "Ennada Ivan ipdi bayapaduran?" Parthiban asked Rakshan. "CM ah ve irrundhalum, pondatti ta adangi dha ponum!!" Rakshan commented and the glanced at each other before laughing at it.