Chapter-18-Naa Patu Patu Patu Patu Sundari Enna Thotu Thotu Thotu Nee Pulari

Avi turned to leave after asking her to sleep when she caught his wrist. "Unga problem Aruna avanga family ah vitutu varadhadhu dhana? Aprom yen ippo varen nu solliyum neenga avanga kooda pogala?" She questioned and Avi had no answers. "Ma poi thoongu." He told. "Illa Ennaku answer venum." She told. "Enkitta sathiyama illa Shalini." He confessed. "Nee enkitta ketta kelvi ah naan eh enna kekamlaya vitrupen?" He questioned. 

"Seri neenga enna reason venalum vechikonga but andha reason yenna kalyanam pannitinga ngra guilt naa mattum please guilty ah feel pannadhinga. Idhu oru marriage um illa, we are not husband and wife either. Namma rendu perkum idhula interest illa, neenga idha serious ah ve eduthukadhinga." She told and he fell dead silent. His eyes somehow held a pain. "Teriyum poi thoongu." He told and walked away. 

'Idhu marriage um illa' 'Namma rendu perkum idhula interest illa' Her voice resonated bringing him immense pained feeling as he walked downstairs to his room.

"We are not husband and wife Avinash!!" He repeated her words to himself as he fell on his soft mattress that dipped as he crashed onto his. "Aruna kitta I have moved on nu sollambodhu varadha feelings iva kitta varudhu!!" He told and chuckled dryly at himself. 

'Shall we go out for a drink?' He texted Rakshan.

'Edhey?' Rakshan replied.

'Sarakku adikalama nu ketten da.' Avi texted again.

'Dei nee oru state oda CM da!!' Rakshan exclaimed.

'Yen state oda CM drink panna koodadha?' He asked back.

'Seri en veetuku va, veliya engayum poga venam.' The reply arrived.

######

"Enna prechana?" Rakshan asked opening the door to his mansion. "Epdi da?!!" Avi exclaimed. "Naa un friend uh Machan!!" Rakshan exclaimed and Avi hugged him. After a hug, Rakshan again asked, while they both walked forward, "Enna prechana?" "Vazhakaiye prachanala pona naa edha da solluven?" Avi questioned, seating on Rakshan's home bar. "Yen da ipdi pesra?" Rakshan asked pouring in some scotch. "Vera epdi pesa solra?" He asked sipping it. "Unnaku enna da prechana? Unnala Chennai City eh clean ah irruku nu makkal support, Thangam madhiri oru wife, Aruna kum naliku kalaila kalyanam, ellam correct ah kaila vandhu vizhudhu, aprom enna?" He questioned.

"Kaiku ettnadhu vaiku ettalaye." He told. "Ennada solla Vara?" Rakshan asked. "Dei un thangam!! Ava namma verum friends maari dhan, nammakula vera edhuvum illanu solta!!" He told. "Vera enna sollirkanum?" Rakshan probed. "Vera enna vena sollirklam but Namma husband wife ah indha relationship ah edukka vena friends ah polam nu solta." Avi complained. "Dei appo neenga husband and wife ah vazhave illaya?" Rakshan questioned. "Appo nejamavume naa pathadhu ellam misunderstanding dhana?" He questioned and Avi pouted nodding making Rakshan to also drink in shock. "Irru da, vodka eduthutu varen, idhellam sari pattu varadhu." Rakshan told as Avi continued to drink.

######

"Nee love panla?" Rakshan asked on a drunk manner and Avi nodded in a similar state. "Avalum unna love panna vendam, aana rendu perum life full ah serndhu irrukanum?" Rakshan asked and Avi nodded annoyed, "Idhu dhan da Ara mani neram kettutu irruka? Innuma puriyala?" Avi yelled. "Dei Ara mani neram keta ennaku eh puriyudhu, idhu love uh nu unnaku puriyalaya?!!" Rakshan yelled back and both fell silent. Avi grabbed and drank straight from the bottle making Rakshan panic. "Dei dei!! Yenda ipdi?" He yelled. Avi broke the bottle after he was done and stumbled as he got up. "Ippo ve poren, Shalini ah paakren--" He began when Rakshan finished, "Love ah solra!!" 

"Illa, ennaku divorce venam nu solla poren!!" He exclaimed back making Rakshan sigh. "Seri ennamo onnu solli thola po da!!" Rakshan told making Avi walk forward, unable to move in a straight line. 

######

Avi stumbled inside his house, barely climbing into the stairs to Shalini's room. He suddenly heard music from her room...

💜Bambarakkannaalae kaadhal
Sangadhi sonnaalae....💜

Avi seemed genuinely concerned. "Innerthiku yen ivalo sound ah paatu kekura?"

💜Thangachilai pol vandhu manadhai
Thavikka vittalae....💜

He slowly opened the door without making much sound nor hassle.

💜Hey em peru meenaakkumaari
En ooru kanyaakkumaari
Hey em peru meenaakkumaari
En ooru kanyaakkumaari💜

Her back faced him as she danced to it. Avi was in utter shock seeing his minion doing sexy moves. He was in a smiling shock reaction. (Kalpana episode) He was holding in his laugh as he continued to watch it.

💜Polaamaa gudhura savvaari?💜

"Polam eh!!" He whispered chuckling silently.

💜Seilaamaa semmakkacheri?💜

"Seilame....." He whispered again.

💜Naan pattu pattu pattu pattu
Pattu sundhari...💜

She then shook her bottom right and left to the song beat making Avi Bob his head right and left in the beat along with it.

💜Enna thottu thottu thottu thottu
Thottu nee pullari💜

The same thing followed but she turned to face him making him send an air kiss that made her heart rate to increase as she gasped.

💜Em per em per em per
Em per em per
Hey em peru meenaakkumaari
En ooru kanyaakkumaari💜

 He then walked forward mimicking her moves making her gasp in shock as she blushed heavily in embarrassment. She switched off the music and sighed. "Polama kudhira savari?" He questioned pinching his cheeks making her gasp. "Kudichirkingla?" She asked. "Paah!! Unakulla ipdi oru dimension irrukum nu naa edhirpakla ma!!" He exclaimed and she sighed. "Aama indha nerathula yen ipdi dance aaditrika?" He asked. "Adhu self confidence low ah irrundha dance aaduven." She told in a low voice. " Ippo ungluku edhuku? Nalla nadurathrila kudichitu vandhu!!" She snapped but he just locked the door and looked at her with intense eyes.

"Avinash enna panringa?" She questioned. "Inime dhan panna poren." He told, in the sense of confessing his distaste on the divorce but Shalini blushed hearing it.

'Naa excite aana bed lirndhu enchkriya nu paapom' His words resonated making her gulp. 

"Avinash, yedhuva irrundhalum kalaila pe-pesikalam, neenga kelambunga!!" She told. "Illa naa ippove--" he left the sentence incomplete and was about to fall when she caught him by the waist. They got caught in an eyelock. His eyes looking into her perfect almond eyes, long nose and plump lip.

Her fringe fell on her hair and he frowned as it blocked his vision. He tried to push it off her face, but both of them tripped due to lack of balance, Avi falling down on the floor while her on top of him. Her hair all over his face. The scent making him let out a relaxed sigh and fall on the ground like VTV Simbu falling on the gate.

Shalini on the other hand was turning extremely red to their position, mainly his arm on her waist and his breath on her neck that tickled and made her clutch his shirt. "Avi-nash?" She called, almost like a whisper. "Enna ma?" He asked back in his bass voice. "Enna vi-vidringla?" She asked stuttering, still unable to use her voice. "Vida maaten, life full um unna vida maaten." He repeated after his heart as his conscious mind wasn't here to censor it.