Chapter-80-Koondhal Nezhivil Ezhil Kola Charivil Garvam Azhindhadhadi

Shalini was on the verge of tears when the cook akka confronted her. "Ennachu Shalini?" She asked. "Avaruku en mela konjam kooda kovam korailaya enna?" She asked her. "Naa unkitta erkanave sollirken, purushan kovama irrundha enna pannanum nu!" The cook added. "Vera vazhiye illa na, naliku adha dhan pannanum pola." Shalini told.

######

Shalini asked Santosh take out the kids for the day knowing Avi would be back by evening that day. "Innaiku epdi thappikra nu naanum paakren." She voiced out setting scented candles all over their room. She dimmed the rest of the lights and smiled to herself.

Avi walked into the house and felt it wierd that the ever-filled-with-helpers-household was now dead silent. He noticed the lights were dimmed and frowned. He saw a bit of light towards their old room and walked towards it and was stunned.

The room was decorated sensually, calming scented candles, flowers, lowered temperature and only the night lamp running giving him a weird feeling. Slowly he noticed the speaker blasting with mellow 'Snehidhane' song. He then heard the door latch being added making him turn swiftly to find Shalini in a sexy saree. His pupils dialated seeing her curves and waist.

Snehidhanae snehidhanae
Ragasiya snehidhanae
Chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal
Sevikodu snehidhanae

Avi was taken aback as she walked towards him like a sexy cat. "Shalini--" he tried to talk when she pressed her finger on his lips.

Idhae azhutham azhutham
Idhae anaippu anaippu
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum

She placed her hands on his chest and nudged his button off. His breathing hitched to her kholed eyes that looked sexily at him from below (height difference). Avi's hands shivered seeing her soft waist but he tried to hold back.

Chinna chinna
Athumeeral purivaai
En cell ellaam
Pookkal pookka cheivaai
Malargalil malarvaai
Poopparikkum bakthan pola medhuvaai
Naan thoongumbodhu viral nagam kalaivaai
Sathamindri thuyilvaai

She traced fingers on his chest with a pout, her cold metal bangles coming in contact with his body driving him crazy. His hand was about to defy him and move to his waist when she pushed him on the bed.

Aiviral idukkil oliv ennai poosi
Sevaiyum seiyavendum
Neeyezhumbodhu naan azha nerndhaal
Thudaikkindra viral vendum

She then tied her polyester, slipping saree end to her waist. He tried to get up on the bed when she placed her knee over the bed and climbed on top, Avi tried moving back towards the headboard but failed as she moved forward until he was cornered at one point.

Snehidhanae snehidhanae
Ragasiya snehidhanae
Chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal
Sevikodu snehidhanae

She moved towards him and he began falling into the bed as she moved closer. "Shalini.... Vendam...." He warned.

Netru munniravil unnaithilavu madiyil
Kaatru nuzhaivadhu oh uyir
Kalandhu kalithirundhen
Indru vinnilavil andha eera ninaivil
Kandru thavippadhu oh manam
Kalangi pulambugiren

She moved to his neck and her hair fell on his face. He took in the scent of her hair and sighed.

Koondhal nelivil ezhil kola charivil
Garvam azhindhadhadi
En garvam azhindhadhadi

He pushed her and got off after. Avi's lower body began reacting to her stunt, his male libido acting up as he walked off quickly. He sighed inside the washroom while Shalini's eyes teared up seeing him walk away on her. She thought that his anger was way too high. 'Chumma veldraru nu paatha... Over ah dhan pogudhu!' she thought wiping her eyes.

######

Avi wanted to confront on her about the incident. He knocked on her door and there was no response, he pushed the door slightly to find her chugging on some alcohol.

He rushed to her and pulled the tequila bottle away from her only to notice she was already several shots in. "Shalini you don't drink." Avi reminded. "Adhu pazhaya Shalini, The naive one." She added. "Shalini ippo ivalo kudukra alavuku enna aaiduchu?" He asked. "Enna Achu ah?" She asked trying to sound serious but her drunk antics making him smile. She sniffles her tears, "Naa... Enna paatha unnaku epdi teriyudhu?" She asked as he wiped her tears for her replying, "En azhagana wife." He chuckled to it while she glared.

(Chapter reference - Our Responsibility)

"Appo edhuku apdi padhila pona? Naa apdi enna thappu panniten nu ivalo kovam unnaku?.... Na un mela trust veiklanu dhana?"
"Appo Anniku hospital Abhi ah paatha appo neenga mattum enna trust panningala?.... Adha reason ah vechu two months pesama irrundhinga la?" She asked. "Kadaisi varaikum naa andha chain ah Abhi kittaye kuduthuten nu kooda ungluku teriyadhu la?!" She exclaimed and he turned serious. "You never even cared about asking me about all that...... Aana en mistake ah point out panradhuku mattum vandhurva!!" She exclaimed.

"Naa pannadhu thappu dhan di, sorry.... And naa onnum un mela kova pattu Ellam pogala...." He added the last part in a low voice. "Aprom?" She asked. 'evalo kudichalum enna kelvi kekuradhula mattum correct ah irru!' he thought. "First poi rest edu." He diverted her.

Avi sighed and tried to move when Shalini held his collar. "Unkitta oru vishayam sollanum." She whispered near his face and his eyes moved to her lips. "Sollu." He added in his base voice unable to look up.

"Naa anniku unna trust panama pola.. (he straightens himself up and listens carefully)... Eppovum unnaku dhana moola back vangum? Appo ennaku Achu (hiccup).... Railway station la naa tirumba vandhurlam nu dhan nenachen but ..... (She began tearing continuously)." Avi noticed her crying and wiped her eyes.

"Shalini, Shalini.....relax.... Railway station la ennachu?" He probed but she passed out on his chest. He sighed thinking about her statement. "Enna kozhaplana unnaku thookame varadha di?" He asked her before carrying her to the bed and placing her on it. He pulled the sheets on her and reduced the AC temperature.

He kissed her forehead and tried to leave when she caught his wrist and hugged it in sleep. His lips curved to her actions. "You don't have to do so much to seduce me..... Your eyes alone do the work." He added huskily on noticing her angelic face as she slept. He used his other hand to push off the hair falling on her face and kissed her palms before slipping out his arm.