Chapter-49-I Do (16+)

The duo reached back to the room. The moment the door was shut, the lights were turned off and they expertly undid each other's clothes. She was stripped into her lingerie, making Avi's eyes turn dark. His lips continued to devour hers while her hands moved through his abs sensually. He squeezed her bossoms as the kiss proceeded making her moan into the kiss. She turned and pushed him onto the bed, while she fell on top of him. He moaned as she parted the kiss to kiss his collarbone and chest. 

She then kissed through his neck and jaw, putting him in immense pleasure. Her hands travelled into his boxers making him moan out her name. This gave Shalini immense confidence to proceed while the tips of her bossoms hardened hearing him call her name and talk dirty. Avi couldn't wait anymore, he pushed her below him and stripped her down to nothing before thrusting himself into her. "You have gotten so much better in this." He commented as she moaned to his movements unable to talk. "I understand that I have been a good teacher." He added while she consciously tried not to dig her nails into his shoulder.

######

Shalini decided to take a shower but realised she had nothing to change into. She was in his shirt, she poked his shoulders as he pretended to read a newspaper just to tease her. "Avi what should I change into?! Avi!! Avi!!" She exclaimed. "Idhuve nalla dhana irruku?" He asked making her hit his shoulder. "Aah valikudhu di!!" He whined but she continued to hit him. 

He locked both her hands and held them tightly in a single hand that she couldn't break free from. "Purushanave kai neetra la? Punish pannava?" He offered. "Avi, Paris ah naa suthi paathadhe illa, please... Veliya polama... Innoru round Ellam body thaangadhu." She whined. "Endi suthi paakava honeymoon varuvanga?" He whined. "Appo idhu honeymoon ah?" She asked. "Illaya pinna?" He questioned. "Unnaku okay na innoru honeymoon ku kooda polam, no problem." He told earning a glare as she controlled her smile.

"Seri seri, dress ulla irruku poi change panniko." He told and she smiled and pecked his cheek before running inside. He blushed touching his cheeks with a goofy smile.

######

Shalini walked out in a white saree with a laced blouse. "En selection epdi?" Avi asked. "It looks bridal." She commented. "Adhuku dhana idha select pannen." He muttered. "Huh?" Shalini asked. "Onnum illa, kelamblama?" He asked. "Enga?" She asked. "Suthi paaka." He told. "Ada adhan enga?" She asked. "Museum." He told uniterestedly. "Nejamava!!!" She exclaimed and pecked his lips running out making him sigh. "Museum poradhuku indha alavuku ivala thavira evanum excite aga maatan." He told himself.

(Idha dhan explain panna try pannen😅😅✌️)

######

After boring Avi out completely in the museum, Shalini asked, "Next enga porom Avinasheyy?". "Adhu surprise!" He told. "Marabadiyuma?" She asked and he chuckled. "Last surprise dhan ma, cool aagu." He told and talked French with driver. 

Avi talks in French:

Driver be like: Code word accepted

######

The car stopped infront of an ancient church. He blinked at her and took her hand as he walked inside with her. The church looked like it was decorated for a wedding. "Yaaroda kalyanam?" She asked. "Nammlodadhu dhan." He whispered and she gasped. "Ennaku unkooda real ah vows Ellam eduthu kalyanam pannirkanum nu oru wish... Hindu marriage pannirndha sath pheras, but adhu konjam sexist ah irrukum adhuku dhan ipdi!" He told and she smiled and pecked his cheeks making him smile.

They walked down the aisle (dad dhan pannanum, but Inga dad illa, adhuku dhan Avi ve walk panna vechiten) and stood facing each other. The priest mediated the wedding. It was time for the vows. "Avi naa idhellam prepare pannala." She whispered. "Nalladhu, ulla irrundhu feel panni pesu." He told and took his vows first.

"I, Avinash Chakravarty take you, Shalini, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." He added and she was mesmerized. She was cued to tell her vows, "I, Shalini Mahadevan take you Avinash Chakravarty to be my lawfully wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer times, for poorer times, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." She vowed still looking into his eyes. "Teriyadhu nu ivalo azhaga sollita?" He whispered. "Ready illa nu dhana sonnen, teriyadhu nu sonnen ah?" She asked and he smiled.

It was time to exchange rings, Avi took the second part of the ring and completed it while she smirked. He then passed Shalini a ring box that she opened and slid a ring to his finger. "Do you Avinash Chakravarty take Shalini as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. "I do." He told holding her hands tightly in his. "Do you Shalini take Avinash Chakravarty as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked and she smiled through tears. "I do." She told and he smiled and squeezed her fist.

"You may kiss the bride now." The priest added. Avi leaned in and kissed her as a single tear escaped her eyes into the kiss. "You are the best thing that happened in my life." She whispered. He smiled and pecked her forehead. 

######

"Technically this is our wedding night." He dragged as they reached the room. He was shy to even initiate a conversation. "Edho first time panra maari kekuran paaru!" She muttered. She unpinned her pallu and walked into the washroom. "Ulla vandhu seru." She told and he grinned widely before following.