Chapter-61-Vayathaal Valarnthum Ivan Pillaiye, Pillai Pol Irunthum Ival Annaiyae

CHENNAI, INDIA:

Avi was deep in thought, a knife was laid right in front of him, by the bedside table. A lot of thoughts ran through his mind. He lifted his shivering hands towards it, his pain pushing him to end everything all together. But before he could touch it a loud wail from a six month old baby. He just jumped from his place and rushed to the cradle. He picked up the little angel and began cooing her.

He rested her on his chest as the baby's neck was yet to set. He swayed right and left. "It's okay, dada is here." He told and she calmed down. He checked her throughout but couldn't figure out why she was crying. 

"Did you just cry to stop me from doing something stupid?" He asked as a tear escaped his eyes. "Unnakaga vazhren di, en chellame!!" He cooed and kissed her cheek.

Avi woke up and carressed his daughters hair and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Dad, it's just four am, innum konja neram thoongunga." She told and cuddled into him. "Samira, ennaku idhuku mela thookam varadhu ma." He told but she didn't leave making him close his eyes and rest his body, if not mind. 

"Mira, I have to go baby, CM duties." Avi told and she rolled away. He pecked her forehead and tucked her in bed properly before beginning his day. His usual trimmed beard was missing, he had a thick beard, but neatly kept. His usual fitted shirt now had an extra layer of a blazer. His watch had shifted from an apple smart one to a more classic one. He looked almost like a different person. (Mela pick la irrukura alavuku beard)

He walked back to the room after picking up a document from his office room when he noticed his daughter ready. "Okay, Driver uncle ta drop panna solten, careful ah poitu va, party la konjam problem ah irruku, so strangers ki--" he began. "Strangers kitta pesa maaten, thaniya engayum poga maaten, school campus ah vittu varambodhu driver uncle Vara varaikum office room la wait panren..... Ennaku teriyum!" She added and he smiled. He went on his knees and hugged her.

 "I am so sorry to put you through all this, en job apdi ma." He apologized. She pulled back from the hug and cupped his cheeks. "I understand, you do so much for the state and the people, the least I can do is understand it." She told and Avi was overwhelmed. "You are such a wise girl baby." He told. "Can't help it, I take after my dad." She told making Avi chuckle. 

######

And when the duo were coming downstairs, Nivi stood with a bright smile, "Good morning Avi, good morning Sam!" Nivi exclaimed. "Enna ma indha pakkam?" Avi asked. "Illa, en friend second honeymoon pora, adhan ava paiyan ah enna pathuka sonna, but indha kozhandhanglukum ennakum dhan romba dhooram aache, adhan unga kitta help keklam nu." She told. "Don't worry, naa Mira oda caretaker ta aprom solren, after school avanum Inga irrukatum." Avi added. "Thank you so much!" She told and lt out a sigh. "Aama ippo andha paiyan enga?" Avi asked. "School la drop panten." She told.

"Aprom business ellam epdi pogudhu? Family Ellam epdi irrukanga?" Avi asked. "Rendume super, mainly andha kelavi ah jail la potinga la? Adhula irrundhu eh naanga jolly ah irrukom!!" She exclaimed. "She threatened you, unga appa va kidnap pannanga, she deserves it." Avi told. "Seri ippo edhuku palaya kadha ellam?" Nivi asked. "Indha Sam, unnaku chocolate." Nivi told and passed a bar of chocolate. "Thanks Nivi akka." Samira told making Nivi fly with her words. "Akka va? Naa avalo young ah teriyarana?" She asked and cheered. She kissed Samira's  cheeks and passed another chocolate. "Indha innoru chocolate, enjoy!!" Nivi added. Samira then mouthed, 'smartness' to Avi before rushing to the driver making him chuckle.

"Nivi endha help ah irrundhalum, kelu. Okay va?" Avi asked and she nodded.

######

Rishab, Nivi's friend's son and Sam were 'playing' together. "Aama unga amma enga?" He asked. "Teriyadhu." Sam replied. "Yen?" He asked. "Avanga job kaga she left to a different country." Sam replied. "Nambiten." Rishab added. "I am not joking." She added. "En twin sister avanga kooda dhan irrukalam." Sam added and Rishab let out a chuckle. "Idhellam nambriya?" He asked and Sam sighed. She pulled Rishab to Avi's old room which he shifted as he couldn't handle her memories. "Dho avanga dhan en amma." She told pointing to a framed picture on the wall. It was the picture Avi took when Shalini had her midnight chat craving during pregnancy.

"Idhukum nee sonnadhukum enna sambadham?" Rishab asked. Sam sighed and showed a smaller picture placed on the bedside table. It was a picture of Avi and Shalini with Adhira. "Idhu en twin sister, idhu appa, idhu amma." She told. "Sathiyama nambiten." Rishab told and Sam sighed. "Unkitta Ellam sonnen paaru? It's my fault." She told. 

"Unga amma unna vendam nu sollitu poitanga dhana?" He asked and Sam sighed. "Avanga enna vendam nu vitutu pola, naa Inga appa kooda, ivalo riches oda irrukanum nu dhan ponanga." She told but Rishab wasn't yet convinced but Avi who overhead the conversation had tears reach his eyes. He opened the door and smiled weakly at Sam who rushed to him and hugged his legs. "Didn't you ever feel angry on your mom?" He asked. "Why?" Sam questioned and. "Avanga naa nalla irrukanum nu dhana vitutu ponanga ... Why should I be angry?" She questioned. 'Your mom doesn't deserve all this kindness baby.' Avi thought before ruffling her hair. 

(Nivi ku casting kuduklam nu plan panniten: (Namma Bengaluru ponnu dhan-ngo)