Chapter-60-Santosheyy

(waiting for Arabic Kuthu...... Thalapathy voice eh oru maari kick ah irruku!!❤️😌.... Aprom namma Arabic lyricist, Arabic dress la cute oh cute uh!!🙈💜)

Neenga ellarum vendam vendam nu ketta twist uh:

AFTER  SIX YEARS:

QUEENS, NEW YORK 

'Ma enna edhuku vitutu pona? I hate you.... Ennaku indha ulagathule pudikadhadhu onna dhan!!' A voice added and Shalini jolted up muttering a sorry but sighed realising it was her same age old dream of her other daughter hating her. Just when she thought of sleeping and reviving her lost sleep the alarm rang. "Sandhosham!!" She added sarcastically and clicked the alarm off and shook her daughter. "Aadhira!! Get up!! Time aachu!!" Shalini exclaimed. "Day light saving, day light saving nu Namma uyira dhan vanguranga!!" Shalini murmured as she again yelled for Aadhira to get up. 

"Aadhira, konjamachu discipline irruka? You have to go to school early, adhellam basic aahna--" Shalini was ranting when Aadhira showed her palm for her mom to stop. "Naa enchu half an hour aachu." She told making  Shalini chuckle. "Seri, appo go and get ready, Santosh will be here anytime now." Shalini told and bless her tounge, Santosh (shalini's friend from AD's academy) was at the door. "Aadhu baby!!!" He cooed and rushed to her, picking her up in his arms. "Santosheyyy!!" The later added. 

He spun her around and asked, "Ready ah? Shall we leave?" Santosh asked. "Ready ah va? Madam innum kulikave illa!!" Shalini added. "Adhunala enna? Poi takkunu ready aagitu vaa po!" Santosh told and Aadhira jumped off his arms and rushed in. 

"Shalini, en dull ah irruka?" He asked biting a carrot and helping her chop simultaneously. "Tirumbavum adhey dream Santosh, (her eyes well up) she will hate me right?" Shalini asked. "Shalini azhadha, unless and until you meet her flesh and bones endha oru conclusion layum jump pannadha." He advised. "I can't meet her flesh and bones, Anga poi Avi, amma, Divya, Vikash, Nivi ah ellam paaka ennaku dhairiyam illa!" Shalini added. "New born kozhandhaya vechikitu business entrepreneur aana en Shalini ah idhu?" Avi asked and she glared. "Nee en company kooda partner aana naala dhan I could sustain, illana I would have still been getting a petty sum out of share marketing, ivalo perusa laam aagirka mudiyadhu." She told. "Naa unnakaga laam panla, en Aadhu kutty kaga dhan pannen!!" He added and she chuckled.

"Aama andha ISAC project ennachu?" Shalini asked. "Andha Indian branch GM ah epdiyachu correct panna Vela nadakum.... Adhuku dhan enna panlam nu yoschitu irruken." He replied and they continued to cook. "Keka marandhuten, andha Shaira nu oru ponnu pinnadi poniye ennachu?" She asked. "Set aagala." He told. "Seekiram kalyanam panni settle aagu da, innum evalo naal ipdi single ah ve irruka pora? Paavam unga amma, enna koopta vechu polambranga!!" Shalini whined. "Aama polambranga nu Ellam kalyanam panna mudiyadhu, adhuva thonanum Shalini!" He exclaimed. "Unnaku eppo thoni, eppo kalyanam panni? Kashta--" Shalini began. "Kashtam Kashtam!!" Aadhira completed making Shalini chuckled. "Un Aadhu kutty ke purinjirichu paaru!" She exclaimed.

"Okay Santosheyyy, polama?" Aadhira asked. "Two minutes, saaputu kelambunga!" Shalini told and continued cooking, now hurriedly. "Konjam kooda discipline irruka? Ipdi dhan late aagura varaikum cook pannuvangla?" Aadhira mimicked Shalini and Santosh giggled. "Exactly!! Worst behaviour!" They teamed up on teasing her. "Oho, appo poi edhachu drive in la vaangi sapdunga kelambunga!" Shalini exclaimed. "Adhu kooda paravalla, we'll atleast get good food!" Aadhira exclaimed making Shalini gasp and Santosh to burst into chuckles. "Semma kalai!! Semma kalai!!" Santosh told and shared a high five with Aadhira. 

"Inime mummy idhu panni kudu, adhu panni kudu nu kettaa..... Keppa la? Appo vechikren!!" Shalini warned. "Vechika vechika!!" Aadhira teased and Shalini jerked like she was going to chase her causing the little girl to start running while Santosh ran behind and lifted her up. "Bye Shalini!!" Santosh yelled. "Bye mom!!" Aadhira yelled as they left. Shalini then relaxed herself and took a shower. "Ivala school ku anupradhe ipdi na, ivala Christmas vacation la veetla epdi veka poreno?" She whined.

######

Once Santosh reached her school, he kissed her cheek as he dropped her with her teacher. "Good morning Mrs.Fletcher." He greeted. "Good morning Mr.Pratap" she greeted back. "Is that a new hairdo that I see?" Santosh questioned. "You noticed?" She asked bouncing her hair. "Obviously, it looks gorgeous on you." He flirted. "Santosheyyy aanalum oru trim ku poi ivalo scene podra paathiya?" Aadhira asked and Santosh comically glared at her. "Unnaku grace marks venuma vendama?" He whispered in her ears. "Venum venum!!" She exclaimed. "Appo idhellam kanduka koodadhu!!" He whispered back. "Okay okay, continue!!" She added rushed inside.

######

The kids were being entertained by their home teacher. They were participating in a healthy drawing competition when they were asked to draw on the topic 'dad'. All the kids were drawing when Aadhira sat pouting. "Aadhira aren't you gonna to draw?" Brayson, her friend asked. "I don't have a dad Bray-Bray, what should I draw?" She asked him. "Mrs.Fletcher didn't ask us to draw our own dad, just a dad, draw how you imagine him to be." "He could be a prince flying in a horse." He told dreamily. "Horses don't fly Bray-Bray." She told. "A Pegasus does." He told. "A Pegasus doesn't exist." She continued. "In my world it does." He told. "We live in the same world, you live two blocks away from us." She added and Brayson sighed. "Just draw how you imagine him to be."

"He must be a red-horned devil, he makes my mum cry at night." She told. "Then land him a few punches from my side, your mom is an angel, she brings me candies everyday!!" Brayson continued. "If I meet him, I'd punch him for you as well." She told and they fist bumped.

######

"Santosheyyy!!" Aadhira cooed as she rushed into his cabin at night while Shalini followed. "Aadhu kutty!!" He cooed and she literally jumped into his arms while he catches her. He placed her on his arm and looked at Shalini who smiled. "Ennachu, face ah sithi oru Oli vattam teriyudhu?" Santosh asked. "Olli vattam naa?" Aadhira asked. "Oli-vattam na?...(thinks)... Light circle!" Santosh told and Shalini smacked his shoulder. "Rim lighting Aadhu." Shalini answered. "Poo va poovu nu sollalam neenga sonna maariyum sollalam." He added making Shalini chuckle.

"Aprom sollu Shalini?" Santosh asked. "Enna solla?" She asked. "Adhan, why the light circle?" He reminded. "Andha ISAC project, andha GM ta pesiten, unnayum ennayum nerla vandhu project explain panna sonnaru." She told. "Epdi di? Andha aal seriyana serious party aache?!" Santosh asked. "Ellam Shalini magic!!" She exclaimed and they chuckled.