Chapter-89-Honeymoon II (16+)

Avinash placed her on the soft bed and kissed her lips hovering over her. Shalini traced her hands on his chest and pushed him down, lying on top of him as she broke the kiss to continue peppering kisses down his throat and chest.

Avinash unhooked her dress and slid it to her shoulders. Avinash pulled her  upwards and kissed her collarbone and bossoms. He pushed her down again and pulled her dress off with his teeth. She was lying on the bed with her undergarments with her eyes closed when she felt cold ice on her belly button. She gasped and opened her eyes to find Avi sensually tracing it there.

"Avinash?" She whispered unable to find her voice. He smiled and brought the ice to her neck. He traced it down into her breastline making her squirm and moan that made him hard. He drew circles with the ice around her belly button. Shalini's moans intensified and he chuckled. She pulled his collar harshly and began kissing him passionately and the ice completely melted away.

He pressed his warm hands on her bare skin igniting her insides on fire. She but his lips and pushed him down  and slided her kiss down into his jaw. Avinash stripped her to nothing before making love to her.

Close to midnight, Shalini wore his shirt and tried to sleep when he carried her, "Avinash enga--" her words were cut off when she noticed the pool. He jumped in and signed for her to join. She refused but then he pouted making her sigh and join. They settled to a corner, the shirt turned transparent and Avi began massaging her bossoms as he kissed her jaw from behind.

"Are you sure you want another kid?" He whispered to her. "Actually I want more than one kid." She replied and he stopped instantly and looked at her. "Enna shock uh?" She asked. "When we have three kids, that too with a set of twins, the equation between the kids change. Yaarachu oruthar left out a feel pannuvanga." She told.

"Apdiya?" Avi asked. "Yeah, three kid equation la, eppovum enga veetla Divya left out a fell pannuva because of the relationship I and Vikash share." She told. "But her chirpy nature hides it." She told. "And three kids equation la middle child will go ignored, Samira eldest adhanalla she will recieve some attention at the same time innoru kozhandha porandha youngest nu attention varum, Aadhu will feel left out." Shalini.

"Idhellam naa yosikave illa." Avi told. "Adhuku pesama why don't we stop with our girls? Avanga podhume?" He asked and Shalini turned to face him. She began tearing, "You don't want another kid?" She asked and tried to move when he pulled her to him. "Shalini naa apdi sollala... It's your body, you decide." He told. "Aana ennaku unna kashta paduthreno nu thonudhu.... You think I don't want more kids?" He asked her.

"Ennaku eppovume big families naa pudikum but that shouldn't come in the cost of your health.... Ellathyum vida ennaku nee important." He told and she continued tearing. "Innum yen ma azhara? Idhuku mela naa epdi solradhu?" He asked. "It's not that.....  It's just... just....You are so good to me... Adhanalla azha varudhu." She told and he chuckled and hugged her as they stood under the stars in the pool of a ship moving in the cast ocean. "I love you Shalu ma." He told. "Love you too." She told and continued crying making him chuckle.

######

The next morning the kids were excited as they were going to the aquarium. Avinash and Shalini looked dead tired from all the traveling. Shalini couldn't move a muscle and Avi took responsibility. "Girls, unga amma ku headache, Namma mattum poitu varalam okay?" He asked. "Matha ji? Are you okay?" Aadhu asked. "Yes baby, but naa varala, neenga poitu mattum poitu vaanga." She told.

Avinash took them to the aquarium. But instead of being a tired dad, he turned into a kid with them. He began laughing and having fun with the girls who dragged him around. "Daddy icecream." Samira told. "Okay polam vaanga." He told and took them to an icecream stall. "Enna flavour?" He asked them. "Chocolate." Sam told. "Black currant." Aadhira added.

"Uhmm.. One chocolate and two black currant icecreams please." He added to the woman in the shop but she was still in shock. "Neenga Tamilnadu CM dhana?" She asked. "Oh! Tamil ah?" Avi asked back. "Unga kooda oru selfie eduklama?" She asked and he obliged.

The trio began having fun in there after the icecream as they were taken to a dolphin show.

######

Shalini passed out on the bed, feeling dead tired. She was sent selfies from them travelling making her pout. "Enna mattum tired aakitu avaru enjoy pannitrikaru!" She huffed and again tears threatened to fall off her eyes that's when she realised her mood swings.

She swiftly got up and called for a tester. Her anxiety level hit the roofs as she waited for the result. Her eyes widened and she began tearing as she saw the result. She closed her eyes and let out tears watching it.....

A smile blossomed in her face seeing double lines. Just when that happened, she heard the door open. "Shalini?" Avi called and upon not having any response, the trio inspected further inside when Avi was attacked into another hug by a crying Shalini.

"Ennachu?" He asked. "Shalini please, ennaku bayama irruku." He told. She pulled back from the hug and showed him the tester. Avi's eyes widened. Now he pulled her into the ever classic Avinash Chakravarty surprise hug excitedly. He missed this moment the last time but this time he knew he was going to enjoy it. He carried her bridal style and spun her around laughing.

"Enna nadakuthu inga?" Aadhira asked cluelesslly. "Ungluku oru sibling poraka poranga!" Avi exclaimed and Aadhira gasped while Samira smiled, "OMG!! Really?!!" She asked and pulled Aadhira into a tight hug. "Adhuku yen ma enna pottu amuthra?" Aadhira whined. The family chuckled to it.

"Seri vacation Ellam podhum, we're going back to India, it's not good to travel a lot in the first trimester." "And we'll meet a good gynaecologist soon." Avi told.