Chapter-36-Spark

FLASHBACK CONTINUES 

Shalini and Shakti walked to the academy. "Thalaivi ennaku light ah bayama irruku." Shakti confessed. "Nee dhana da sorry keta, correct aagiduvarunu sonna?" Shalini questioned.  "Ennaku AD ah nenachu ellam bayam illa, unga appa va nenacha dhan bayama irruku." He told and Shalini frowned. "Enga appa va?!!" She exclaimed. "Aama, neenga en bike ah thottale apdi kathuvaru idhula naa ungla ipdi racing academy la sethuvitten nu terinja?" He asked and widened his eyes thinking about it and jerked. "Terinja dhana?" Shalini asked clicking her tounge. "Shalini nu oru Chennai based racer vandha unga appa ku adhu yaaru nu teriyadha?" He reasoned. "Appo per ah mathirlam!" Shalini exclaimed. "Enna per uh?!" Shakthi asked and Shalini began searching any signboards for a name.

Her eyes landed on a particular board causing her to smile, "Kedachiruchu!" She exclaimed. "Enna?" Shakti asked. "Per uh!" Shalini answered. "Enna per uh?" He asked back. "Andha board ah paaru." Shalini told cockily placing her elbow in Shakthi's shoulders. "Jil jil Rani wines nu per vechika poringla?" He asked and Shalini punched his shoulder. "Adhuku pakuthala da!" She whined. "Meera bakery ngra perla race otta poringla?" He questioned. "Psch!! Bakery ah thooki podu, verum Meera ngra perla race otta poren." She told. "Meera?... Okay... Nalla dhan irruku." He dragged. "Nalla dhan irruku." Shalini told and Shakti nodded.

######

Shalini and Shakti waited in the reception of the academy. AD then walked in and smiled at Shakti. Shalini quickly apologized, "Sorry.... Na kalaila apdi pesirka--" she began when he just chuckled and told, "Illanga naa dhan apologize pannanum, naa vera tension la ungla kathiten. Sorry." "Hayyo neenga enna ivalo sweet ah irrukinga?" She questioned. AD just chuckled to it again. "Neenga sorry keka dhan ivalo dhooram vandhingla?" He asked sweetly. "Idhulaye teriyudhu yaaru sweet uh nu." He replied and Shalini fluttered. "Aana ivanga sorry solla mattum varlaye!" Shakti added for his part. "Vera edhuku?" He asked caressing his beard. 

"Training edukka." Shalini told. "Shakti dhan erkanave eduthutu irrukane." AD added. "Illa naa training edukka." Shalini clarified. "Ha ha ha, yen nga ipdi comedy panringa? Ungluku first kaal ettuma?" He teased and Shalini huffed. "Enna paatha epdi teriyudhu?" She questioned angrily. "Unna oru nimisham gentleman nu nenachen paaru!! Enna sollanum!!" Shalini exclaimed. "Racing is not a gentleman's game." He told deepening his voice and inching closer to her, barely an inch away from her as he warned her. "It needs raw emotions. Illa oru fire irrukanum, I don't think a girl like you has it." He added.

"Andha emotion perseverance ah irruklam, naa evalo dhadava vizhundhalum, endhrika enkitta perseverant fire onnu irruku, adhunala dhan ippo Inga irruken." She answered. "Idhellam dialogue ah keka naala irrukum aana real life la idhellam sari pattu varadhu." He told and tried to leave while Shalini was still fuming. "Naa enna panna, you will acknowledge the racer in me?" She questioned. AD smiled as his back faced her. He again turned to a strict face and told. "Anga micha racers ellam ride pannitu irrukangla? Go and cross that ramp " He asked and she nodded looking at the track with a ramp that noone could cross and constantly fell into the pit as they couldn't get enough lift to cross the mud laid out after the ramp.

"AD adhu senior racers eh kashta padura ramp!!" Shakti voiced out. "Shakti avanga dhan sonnangle, evalo vizhundhalum endhrichuruvanga nu, let her try it." AD told and Shalini huffed, "Naa panren." She told folding her sleeves and Shakti sighed. "Shalini adhu nee nenaikra alavuku easy illa." He warned. "Paravalla da, ennala mudiyum." She told and geared up for it. 

She wore the knee pads, elbow pads, the helmet and all other safety gears before begging to try the ramp. She held the brakes and accelerated the bike for sometime before letting the brake go causing the bike to Whizz through the track. The bike flew from the ramp but she couldn't land into the desirable area. She kept trying for hours, but kept failing. The night then began falling with rain. She was continuously failing. AD noticed her still trying even after the other racers had left. 

He walked towards her, she removed her helmet and looked at him with heavy breathing. "Naa sollala? That you can't do this nu?" He asked. "Unna maari ponnungluku racing Ellam varadhu, veetla poi kitchen la ukkaru!" He exclaimed and Shalini was filled rage. "Neenga yaaru? Ennaku racing Varuma varadha nu decide pa--" she began angrily when he used his hand to hold her jaw with raging eyes and dripping wet hair from the rain.  " Yen mela kovam varudha?" He yelled looking into her eye. She just glared at him and told "Romba.". "Appo andha kovatha track la kaatu!!" He exclaimed and left her jaw rashly.

 She ditched the helmet this time, his words hitting her ego to the perfect spot causing her to cross the ramp.

AD stood with folded hands, watching her do it. Shalini walked upto him. "Neenga yen kovatha trigger panna dhan apdi pesninga?" She questioned in doubt. "Illa unnaku oru lesson solli kuduka, naa erkanave sonna maari racing ku raw emotions theva." "Innoru reason um irruku, innum nee serious ah race pannanum na,  naa pesnadhu vida kevalamana sexist comments Ellam Kettu aaganum, adhan nee adha positive ah edukriya nu paathen." He told. "Appo naa unga academy la continue panlama?" She asked excitedly. "Terila." He told and Shalini's face fell. "Unless you want to." He completed and her smile returned back to her face.

"Thank you soooo much Abhi!!!" She exclaimed and hugged in excitement causing him to chuckle. The guys in the academy passed teasing glances at AD. This caused him to clear his throat looking back into her eyes  as they parted. "Onnum illa, Driving license copy oda vandhu naliku register pannidu." He told and tried to leave.

She just followed him like a lost puppy. "Yen pinnadiye vara?" He asked. "Illa, Shakti kelambitan, thaniya veetuku poga bayama irruku, konjam company kudukringla?" She asked. "Academy la ivalo per irrukanga, yen enna mattum kekura?" He asked. "Adhu, Inga ennaku ungla thavara vera yaarayum trust panni night thaniya kooda nadakralavuku thonala." She told and he nodded. "Seri vaa pola--" He began but she intervened, 

"Also neenga yen crush vera, unga kooda night walk pona super ah irrukum."