Chapter-74-Un Tholil Sayndhu Kanmodi Vazha En Ullam Alapayudhe Ayo Thadumarudhe

(So basically, college lirndhu vandhu Hridayam movie pathena? Night late aaiduchu, adhan no update. But Pranav Mohanlal munnadi vida ippo oru maari cute aagitaru la?!🙈🙈)

Shalini and Santosh reached back to Avi's house when Aadhira and Sam rushed to Shalini and hugged her legs. Avi just smiled at her for the sake of doing so. "Ippo okay va?" He asked and she nodded ruffling Aadhira's hair. Avi then left as he was uninterested. 'Enna aalu ivaru? Ivalo dhan reaction ah?' she thought. "Thanks." She added after him making him turn and pass a nod. 'Night enna kiss pannitu, ippo edhuvume teriyadha maari poraru?' she thought.

She spent few minutes with the kids when he called her, "Ennachu?" She asked him. "Oru press conference, unnaku enna nadandhuchu nu vandhu sollu." He told. "Ungluku dhan personal vishayata press ku solla pidikadhe?" She questioned. "It's not personal anymore." He added. "Politics ungla romba maathiducho?" She questioned but he just held her wrist and pulled her out making her gasp.

The duo walked similarly to the garden where the press were seated. "Naa innaiku kulichena ne terila Avinash, enna ipdiye press la pesa veika poringla?" She whispered into his ears making his strict face break into a tiny-tiny smile that you could miss if you didn't notice him properly. "Nee onnum mic la paada poradhu illa, onnaku nadandha injustice pathi pesa vandhurka." He replied and she pouted. "Paravalla naa kuliklenalum Azhagu dhan!" She added in a superior tone making Avi bite the walls of his cheek.

As they reached the podium like setting, the media began flashing furiously and asked questions making her jerk slightly. Avi noticed her discomfort. His eyes met in confusion, the girl who openly confessed her love for AD in national telivision was fearing for mere flashes of camera. He nevertheless walked up next to her and held her hand. "I would like to request all of you to calm down, all your questions will be answered once she is done." He told in the mics.

He tried to leave when she still held his arm with a worried face expression. "Nee dhan periya rowdy aache? Poi face Pannu.... Tell everyone what happened to you." He whispered in her eyes making her crack a small smile.

She cleared her throat and calmed her heavy heartbeats. "Is it true that Vineeth Ganesh tried to harass you?" A guy from the media asked and she nodded. "He tried to harass me, he touched me and I didn't like it, he tried to force himself on me and he would have if not for my friend (her eyes moisten).... I filed a complaint officially almost immediately in the nearest police station, and ever since that I had been recieving threatening calls, they used words they shouldn't have, they called me names, they gave me rape threats (her voice breaks)... The next day, they drugged me and kidnapped me and my daughter.....(she lets out tears and stops talking making Avi walk upto her and hug her)"

She closed her eyes in his embrace and let out a tear. At that moment, she found herself falling for him more than ever, she found herself falling for him endlessly, she lost herself completely into him....

Un kaigal korthu unnodu poga
En nenjam thaan yengudhae
Dhinam uyir vaangudhae
Un thozhil saayndhu kanmodi vazha
En ullam alaiaayudhae
Ayyo thadumaarudhae

He patted her shoulder and asked her to go back to the room but she stood away from the garden and watched him talk.

"Ganesh sir enga party oda periya pillar ah irruklam, aana adhukaga, en wife nu illa, be it any woman, avanga consent illama touch panna adhu crime dhan." "Naa indha state la irrukura ellarkittayum oru periya sorry ketukren, pona election appo indha state la sexual harrasment towards women ah naa nadakkama paathukren nu promise pannirndhen, looks like I didn't keep it well, aana idhuku aprom I will make sure sexual harrasment ku highest punishment by  law kedaika veikren, I promise that idhuku aprom I will make sure no women is touched without consent, even if it is her husband." He told and the media were satisfied with the content.

Shalini looked at him in awe, she felt like a mere spotted deer in front of his lion like charge. She felt her heart fluttering even though they had two kids running around the house.

Unn kannam melae mazhai neerai polae
Mutham kolam poda aasai
Allaadudhae
Nee pesum pechu naalthorum ketu
Endham jenmam
Theera yekkam thallaadudhae

She smiled and wiped her tears, she air-kissed in his direction. "Cutie pie!" She exclaimed.

######

Later that day, Shalini walked into his room to talk about Ganesh's son when he quickly shut the clothes shelf. "Knock panna teriyadha?" He asked irritably. "Unga privacy ah invade pannadhuku sorry." She added. She noticed a box fallen down, she picked it up and noticed her nuptial chain inside it. Avi pulled it from and stuffed it back into the cupboard.

"Idha innum vechirkingla?" Shalini asked surprised. "Naa idhuku deserving aahna husband ah irrundha enkitta irrundhu vaangikuvanga nu oruthanga sonnanga, kadaisi varaikum vaangikave illa, so enkitta dhan irruku." (Chapter reference- Pact with the CM) He told and Shalini's face fell. "Naa vaanga--" she tried to reason when he showed his palm. "Cut it out, edhuku vandha nu mattum sollu." He told.

"Ennaku en thaali venum." She confessed. Avi was taken aback by her bold statement. "Naa decide panniten." "Ippo..... Indha second... I want it back.... I want you back." She confessed. "Illa enna paatha unnaku epdi teriyudhu?" He asked smiling  sarcastically. "Neenga kovama irrupinga nu teriyum, but naa-naa--" She began when he asked her to stop.

"You were the one who told me it was done, you told me that we have moved on, ippo neeye adha tirumba kelaradha!" Avi exclaimed. "Neenga appo move on aagitinga apdi dhana?" She questioned and he raised his brow at her folding his hands. "Neenga dhan move on aagitinga la? Appo unga kaila irruka en thaali chain ah enkitta kudunga." She told. "Inime idhu ungluku edhuku?" She asked.

"You don't deserve it anymore Shalini." He told. "Yen? Nammaku enna divorce ah aagidichu? We are still legally married!!" She exclaimed pinning him to the cupboard. Avi gulped to the proximity, if Shalini would move an inch closer her soft bossoms would crash with his hard chest. "A-Adhu dhan naa vena nu vitutu p-poitiye?" He stuttered. "Ippo en type adikura?" She asked in a whispering tone. "Anga poi nalla Bharat Ane nenu Mahesh Babu maari pesitu ippo Tenali Kamal maari scene podra?" She asked.

Avi closed his eyes, as they were betraying him by swaying between her almond eyes, her cute nose, her plump lips, her slender neck and her grown breast. He held her by the shoulder and pushed her away catching his breath. "Life la unnaku naa avalo easily available ah poiten la? Nee 'vaa' na varadhukum, 'po' naa poradhukum? Inga paaru Shalini, I am not a toy, ennakunu feelings irruku, and you played with it not once but several times. Ennala unna maari maarikite irruka mudiyadhu and nee hurt pannadhellam marandhitu pinnadiye varavum mudiyadhu!!" He exclaimed and walked away leaving her glassy eyed.

######

Sorry for the late update, indha update type panna ivalo neram aagum nu naa expect eh pannala!!😅😅....

Also innaiku jinglis tirumba pair aagirkanga pa!! But innaiku Santosh-Sunitha konjam extra cute ah irrundhuchu 🙊✌️