Chapter-94-Broken

"Shiva!!! Inga enna panringa?!!" Aadhira exclaimed at the man. "Restaurant la enna ma pannuvanga?" He asked making her chuckle. "Can I join you?" She chirped and he nodded, "be my guest."

She opted for a lasagna and him a salad. "Aama ivalo cheeze saptutu epdi fitness maintain panra?" He asked. "Onnu sapadu ah control pannanum, illa na verithanama workout pannanum, ennala sapdama irruka mudiyadhu pa!!" She exclaimed. "Aana enna irrundhalum, Samira maari chubby ah irrundha dhan cute uh!" He commented making Aadhira mentally sigh.

Post lunch, they sat by the swimming pool in silence when Aadhira decided to confess.

"Unkitta oru vishayam sollanum."
"Unga kitta oru vishayam sollanum.

Their voice synchronised making them chuckle. "Neengale sollunga." She told. "Illa ladies first." He told. "Adhellam irrukatum, you go first." She told, her heart beat raising anticipating his words...

"Naa...I...." He began.
He blushed before uttering, "I am in love with Samira."

Aadhu's eyes widened as her heart felt like it was being squeezed into a juice. Her throat went dry as her heart failed to believe what her ears had recieved.

"Enna yosikra nu puriyudhu, Yes I love Samira, but naa onnum adhukaga unkooda friendship vechikala, I genuinely liked your vibe, unna maari oru thangachi illaye nu romba feel pannirken. Pada pada pada nu pesitu, eppovume sirrichitu... Samira va love pannalum you will remain my cute thangachi." He added and she closed her eyes and looked away. He was making this worse, was she just a sister to him? Even being called a friend would have been fine.... Why sister?!

She gulped in her throbbing heartache that wanted to express itself as sobs, but her eyes glistened sus-ing her out. "Aadhira ennachu?!!" He exclaimed. "Illa onnum illa." She replied trying to cover her tears by pressing the corner of his eyes. "Hey!! Yen ma azhara?" He asked.

She didn't want to make this more ugly and awkward than it already was. "Illa avaluku nethu eh engagement aagiduchu." Aadhira completed. Shiva froze for a moment, both of their hearts held a pain, but for different reasons.

"Nejamave engagement mudinjudha?" He asked vulnerably.

######

The sandbag in Aadhira's gym room would have been shedding tears if given eyes to how much she vented out her anger on it. "Thangachi aahm... Thangachi..." She muttered before landing ba strong punch on it, causing it to rupture and the filling to leak out.

.
.
.
.
.

"Maama!!!" Adi called with open arms and walked into the mansion. "Aditya!!" Avi exclaimed and hugged the boy. "Aprom director sir romba busy oh?! Oru varama Inga varadhe illa?" Shalini asked intervening the bromance. "Varalanalum heart full ah unga mushroom biryani dhan atha... Adhan inniaku biriyani nu message patha odane vanten." He told closing his eyes thinking of it. "Seri appo va da, vandhu sapdu." Avi told pulling the boy to the dining.

"Maama, Yenga ellaryum kanom?" Adi asked watching the dining where only Sam and Nithya were present. "Yen Adi naanga Ellam un kannuku teriyalaya?" Sam teased and Nithya chuckled. "Naa Vaishag enga nu dhan ketten!" He exclaimed. "Naanga edhuvum kekala maama, neengale poi Aadhira akka va... Chi!.. Vaishag Anna va kootitu vanga." Nithya teased and Avinash chuckled.

"Aama poi adhunga renduyum kootitu va da, serndhu dinner saptu romba naal Achu." Shalini told.

.
.
.
.
.

Aditya watched the punching bag rip apart in awe. He watched the sweat trickle down her forehead as her powerful aura pierced right into his heart. He hugged the wall closing his eyes. (Gangleader style)

Adi felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to find Vaishag. "Enna?" He asked like Vadivelu. "Love uh." Adi replied like kovai sarala. "Ullaye vecha teriyadhu, veliya sonna dhan teriyum." He advised in the same tone. "Ava kitta ponale, apdiye...." Adi began. "Enna pattampoochi parakudha?" Vaishag asked and Adi nodded. "Nasuki thooki veesu da!" He replied and Adi straightened himself pouting.

"I-love-you, just three damn words, adha solradhuku ivlo varushama unnecessary ah drag pannitu irruka."

" Samira akka ku konja naal la kalyanam, adhu mundicha Aadhu ku dhan... Seekiram solli thozha!!" He exclaimed walking down. "Avan avanuku vandha dhan da teriyum." Adi told after Vaishag and walked into Aadhu's room.

"Aadhira." He called. "Enna ippo? Aadhira Aadhira nu...." She snapped but sighed realising it was Adi. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap like--" she told. "Illa paravalla...... Seri, keezha... Atha kooptanga, vandhudu." He told with a soft half broken voice and left without meeting her eyes. Aadhira sighed.

Avinash noticed Adi unusually dull. His smile and his humour completely missing from his face. He looked at Aadhira who had a similar expression. He decided not to go in between them.

"Aadhira, icecream sapda polama?" Avinash asked post dinner. "Naa varla." She answered making everyone gasp. "Ma oru ENT specialist kitta appointment book panringla? En kadhula edho Aadhu icecream vendam nu sonna maari ketuchu." Vaishag teased. Nithya and Samira chuckled to it while Shalini smacked his arm.

"Aadhira ennachu?" Avi asked seriously. "Oru icecream venam nu sonnadhu kuthama?!!" She exclaimed and everyone turned silent. Samira held Avi's hand. "Appa vidunga, edho mood off day pola." Sam told him and Aadhira was done having dinner as a family. Why did Samira always have to be the perfect one?

She got up from the table and walked upstairs concerning everyone. "Aadhira!!" Shalini called but she had turned a deaf ear. "Ma, let her calm down, edho prachana pola." Samira told. "Naa enna nu kekatuma?" Vaishag asked. "Naa kekuren, unga kitta solradhuku maybe ava kashta padralo ennamo?" Adi asked.

"Namma rendu perum keklam." Samira told and he nodded.

######

Samira and Adi walked into Aadhira's room post dinner. She was in her gym gear, working out making Adi flutter as the wind from the balcony blew over him, messing up his hair. "Adi, avakooda pesa vandhirkom." Samira reminded. "Haan! Peslam...peslam." He told, still dazed making Samira hold her chuckle. He blushed and ran his hand through his hair walking towards Aadhu.

"Aadhu?" Sam called. "Enna?" She snapped. "Apdi enna dhan unna bother pannudhu?" She asked. "Enna Panna unnaku enna? Please leave me alone!!" She exclaimed looking away. Samira eyed Adi to speak.

"Neenga innum kelamblaya?" Aadhira asked. "Idho Samira is leaving." Adi told and Sam was confused, she looked at him like, 'naa eppo da poren nu sonnen?'
'leave' he whispered in her ears and she sighed, 'sondha thangachi ku setting panna vitutangle!' she thought walking out.

Adi walked towards and sat on one of the gym equipment and looked at her. "Ennaku icecream venum." He told. "Poi sapdu." Her voice calmed to his calm aura. "Neeyum va, thaniya sapda pudikala." He told. "I am not feeling it." She answered. "But I am." He told. "Dei na varla da." She whined. "Idha en first movie oda success treat nu vechiko, just come with me." He told.

"Naliku varen." She told. "I'll be waiting." He replied.