Chapter-64-Vesham Nee, Poigal Neeye, Maatram Nee Naan Udainthaene

Shalini was waiting for the fruit lassi order when Sam noticed Shalini. 'Adhu amma dhana?' she asked herself. 'Nivi ah kepoma?' she asked herself. She saw Nivi struggling with Rishab. 'disturb panna vendam.' she thought seeing Nivi almost threatening Rishabh violently. She walked upto Shalini and pulled her shirt. Shalini casually looked. "Aadhu saputrupa nu nenachen?" She asked. "Hey naa pony tail potu viten la? En edutha?!.... (Notices her properly) .. dress eppo change panna?" She questioned. "Naa Samira." She introduced herself. "Sam--" Shalini began to question but stopped midway and bended lightly to check Aadhira's scar. She traced Samira's jaw and upon not noticing the scar, her eyes began tearing.

She kissed Samira's forehead with tears. She began kissing her cheeks and forehead, all over her face muttering sorries with tears falling from her eyes. "You don't have to be sorry, I understand." Sam told and Shalini just pulled her for a tight hug and stayed so for minutes until her tears dried down. "Amma?" She called as her tears flowed again but a smile adorned her face. She kissed Samira's cheeks again. "Unnaku nejamave en mela endha kovamum illaya?" Shalini asked. "Edhuku kovam?" She asked making Shalini guiltier. 

"Naa unna vitutu poiten la?" Shalini asked. "Naa kashtapada koodadhu nu dhana panninga? Adhuku naa en kova padanum?" She asked with teary eyes on meeting her mom making Shalini peck her forehead again. Shalini just hugged Samira tightly when they parted to a commotion the other side. The duo walked towards it to find Avi's bodygaurds holding Aadhira. "Dei en ponnu ah vidunga da!!" Shalini exclaimed. Avi froze and turned towards her.

Kanavae nee naan vizhikka villai
Kalaivaai endrae ninaikka villai
Marandhaai pirindhaai nyaayam illai
Tholaindhaen thaniyae yaarumillai

Samira rushed to Avi and touched his cheek while Shalini fought with the bodyguards to leave Adhira. Avi commanded the gaurds to leave her and Aadhira again tried to rush to Avi but Shalini caught her. "Aadhira behave!!!" Shalini exclaimed. "Aadhira." Avi repeated to himself. "Daddy are you okay?" Sam asked and he nodded, still down in the floor.

"Aadhu, un twin sister." Shalini introduced. "Twin ah?" She asked and Shalini nodded. Samira tried to smile politely while Aadhira was amused by how identical they looked. Samira was feeling conscious to Aadhira's gaze. Samira forwarded her hands for a shake with a smile. "Samira." She introduced feeling nervous. "Aadhira." The latter added confidently and shook their hands. Sam then smiled at Avi proudly who have her an acknowledging smile back. "Aama, paaka enna maari nalla ponnu ah dhan teriyara, ivala yen ma indha aal oda vitutu vandha?" Aadhira questioned.

Shalini still didn't have the courage to look into Avi's eyes. "Aadhira, adhan Avinash, naa sollirken la?... Unga appa." She told. "Ivana? Nalla Vela naa paaka unna maari irruken!" She exclaimed and Shalini was frozen but Samira and Avi were in shock. "Emotional damage." Samira whispered out. 

"Ivan-Avan nu solladha Aadhira!! Appa nu koopdu, give him respect." Shalini told. "He has to earn it!" Aadhira told and Avi's mind instantly went to Shalini's words, 'Sir I am afraid that respect is earned and not begged for.' 

Nee nijam thaana?
Illai nizhal thaana?
Badhil ketkkiren kidaikaadhaa...?
Nam nyaabagangal
Adhai ninaithiruppen
Enai thediyae thirumbaathaa?....aah...

"Daddy endhringa first uh, you just got your ankle bolt removed." Samira told. "Ankle la edhuku bolt vechinga in the first place?" Shalini questioned. "Edhuku vecha unnaku enna?" He asked and tried to get up when she rushed to his aid and offered her hand. He held her hand and got up. "Pullaiya valaka sonna porruki ah valathirka." He murmured. "Enna?" Shalini asked. "Valarpu seri illa nu sonnen!!" He exclaimed and Shalini was triggered. "Ennaku vazhaka teriyala nu solringla?

"Pinna? Appa va adikara maari dhan vazhapangla?" He questioned. "Neenga appa nu teriyadhu... Stranger nu nenachu, self defence use pannirupa, idhula enna irruku?" Shalini defended. "Appa va veh stranger ah paakura, adhan prechanaye!" Avi exclaimed and Shalini fell silent, feeling guilty. Her eyes turned misty to it. 

" Shut up!! Don't use that tone with my mom!" Adhira exclaimed. "Aadhira!" Shalini warned. "En amma thitnan da!! Un amma thitna nee summa irrupiya pa?" Aadhira asked Shalini making Shalini smile.  Avi smiled to how affectionate Aadhira was, he craved to be loved by Aadhira. 

"Seri Aadhu why don't you spend the day with Samira?" Shalini asked. "Mmmm.. Ennaku okay." Aadhira told. "Idhuku mela pirichu veika vendam." Shalini told Avi, again not looking into his eyes. "Seri appo Adhira, vaa polam." Avi told. "Naa enga amma va vitutu engayum vara maaten." Adhira confessed. "Ennakum amma kooda irrukanum." Sam confessed and held Shalini's hands pulling her. "Neenga vaanga, Ellam serndhu irruklam." She told. "Naa epdi?" Shalini questioned. "Ada vaanga!!" Samira exclaimed. "Adhan avalo solra la ma? Vaa povom." Aadhira added. "Santosh varambodhu, naa hotel la irrukanum di, phone vera illa, nee vera romba azhaga message anpchirka." Shalini added.

"Seri appo Samira, nee venumna enga kooda irru." Aadhira told and Avi's face changed. "Naa daddy ah vitutu irruka maaten." Samira added. "Aadhu nee dhan Anga poven di?" Shalini asked. "Maaten!!" She exclaimed and Shalini glared at her. "Shalini nee dhan Anga vaayen?" Avi asked. "Adhu enna Vara koodadha edama?" He asked. "Adhu illa, en phone damage aagidichu, naa hotel la irruken nu nenachu en--" She began when he asked her to stop. "Sim ah vera phone la maathi call panni sollu." He added. 

And at that moment Rishab ran to Avi. "Dei oru edathula irruka maatiya?" Avi whined and carried him. "Nivi enga?" He asked the boy and he pointed to a tired Nivi who followed. Nivi's eyes widened seeing Shalini. "Shalini?" She questioned. Shalini passed a hurt smile thinking Rishab was their son. She knew she would have to face this one day or the other. It hurt her but she smiled through it.

Kaadhal nee...
Kaayam nee nee...
Kaanal neeyae maraindhaayae....
Vesham nee...
Poigal neeyae...
Maatram nee ...naan udainthaenae....

"Epdi irruka?" Shalini asked and Nivi was still in shock. She hugged Shalini tightly. "Sorry." She added. "Edhuku Nivi?" Shalini asked. "Adhu annaiku--" Nivi began when Avi intervened, "Veetuku poi pesiklam, vaanga." He told and held Nivi's wrist pulling her away. Shalini noticed it and her face fell but she had a smile on her face. Samira held her one hand while Aadhira the other as they led her forward, bringing a smile to her face.

######

"Maama adhan Shalini vantangla, unmai ah solli prechanaya mudichirlam." Nivi told. "Inga paaru Nivi, avaluku endha unmai um teriya venam." Avi told. "Hayyo maams avangluku unma terinja tirumba unga koodave irrundhirvanga la?" Nivi offered. "Adhu dhan ennaku venam." Avi told. "Ippo ava tirumba vandhalum ennaku venam, not once, but muzhusa three times ava naa solradha kekama enna trust pannama poirka." Avi told. "First time enna oru womanizer nu sonna, second time naa enna solla varen nu purinjikama two months pesama irrundha and third time ivalo periya descion edukuradhu munnadi enkitta oru varthai kooda sollala." He told. "Oru dhadava enna naa clean nu prove pannalam, ovoru dhadavayum panna mudiyadhu, idhuka mela panna ennaku strength um illa." He told. "Ennaku en ponnunga podhum." He added.

Kaadhal nee...
Kaayam nee nee...
Kaanal neeyae maraindhaayae....
Vesham nee...
Poigal neeyae...
Maatram nee ...naan udainthaenae....

Kanavae nee naan....