Chapter-82-Terrace Conversation

(pona chapter la oruthar kooda Vaishag character ah correct ah guess panala... Fail uh...(in shrutika tone)...

Vaishag na Sam Vishal....🙂)

The duo were still hugging when Sam let out happy tears along with her parents. "Yen ellarum azharinga?" Aadhira asked finding even cook akka, Rakshan and Sharanya with wet eyes. "Happy tears Aadhu..." Sam told. "Edhuku?" She asked. "Inime nee NYC poga theva illa.... We can all be one big family." Sam told and Aadhu hugged Samira in excitement. "Naanum hug la join panlama?" Adi asked pulling the girls apart. "Adha engala pirichu vittu dhan kepiya?" Aadhu added but Sam chuckled and pulled the pouting boy in for a hug.

######

Avi and Shalini stood holding their hands in the balcony in utter silence. Both of them not knowing what to talk. Avi finally parted his lips to talk when they heard a throat clearing sound. They turned to find Vaishag. "Sorry to disturb." He told. "Naa unga kooda konjam thaniya pesanum." Vaishag told Shalini. "Enkoodaya?" She asked. "Ippo sollalena eppovum solla mudiyadhu nu nenaikren." He told. "Naa veliya wait panren." Avi told.

######

(Cut to post conversation)

Shalini smiled at Vaishag as he left. "All the best!" She added and he smiled again. "Thank you." He added and left.

Avi nudged her shoulders and raised his brow and she nodded 'nothing' at him.

He held her hand again and smiled. "So, appo inime Namma NYC poga theva illa la?" Aadhu asked. "Illa... Namma NYC ponum." Shalini told and Avi's face changed. "Edhuku?" He asked before Aadhira could. "Aadhu oda school July la dhana mudiyum? Adhu varaikum Anga irrundhu dhana aaganum?" Shalini asked. "Inga shift panniklama?" Avi whined. "Padhi academic year mudinjudhu, ippo epdi?" She asked and he pouted.

Shalini blushed seeing how cute he was behaving. She pulled his cheek and chuckled. "It's just around five months." She told and he was still pouting.

"Shalini?" Rakshan called. "Anney?" She answered. "Appo naanga kelambrom." He told. "Innaiku night ingaye irruklam la?" She asked. "Venam.... Family ah time spend pannunga." He told.

Shalini kissed Adi's cheek and bid him bye.

"Seri late aagudhu, poi thoongunga." Shalini told the girls and tucked them in bed. After which Avi took her to the terrace.

They sat on the terrace sofa and smiled. "Inga oru maari peaceful ah irruku la?" She asked and he nodded.

"Unkitta ena pesradhu nu terila...... But oney onu dhan solluven, any descion that you are going to take in your personal life, enkitta share Pannu." He advised and she smiled remaining silent for another ten minutes.

"Anniku hospital lirndhu vandha appo unga kitta oru vishayam sollanum nu irrundhen." She told. "Enna?" He asked. "Neenga enkitta sollirkinga la, Aruna en munnadi vandhu ninnapo kooda en thoughts la nee dhan irrundha nu..... Ennaku adhu appo feel aachu, Logically na AD kooda tirumba poirkanum but en mind ku neenga dhan vandhinga..
. Anniku dhan I truly realised how much I loved you .... En life la neenga evalo important nu purinjudhu.... Aana annaiku dhan neenga enna veliya po nu sonninga." She told wiping the tear on the corner of her eyes.

"Naa po nu sollala." He told. "Huh?" She asked. "Naa anniku unna po nu oru vartha kooda sollala. Neeya enna po nu solringla nu ketutu... Odane kelambita." He added. "Neenga appo yen irru nu oru vartha kooda sollala?" She asked. "Adhan unna kootitu vara appo sonnen la? Adhu varaikum Yaarum en ego oda velandadhu illa nu.... Nee dhan first time en ego va challenge panna... Nee dhan adha odaicha... You made me into the person I am today." He added and she smiled.

"Appo naa andha challenge la jeichiten la?" She asked. "Edhula?" He asked and began thinking. "Adhula" she told pointing to the flashback.

"Unnaku vaai romba jasthi ah dhan irruku!!" He told. "Mooda veikren." He challenged. "Unnaku thimuru jaasthi ah irruku, adanga veikren." She challenged and they had a glare down.

The duo then looked at each other after being reminded of it and laughed. "En challenge la naa jeichiten, neenga indha jenmathula jeika mudiyadhu." She added showing her tounge. "Yaaru sonna?" He asked. "Un vaiya mooda veikata?" He asked in his bass voice making her gasp and fall silent. "See I won!!" He added chuckling and they began laughing as she tried to argue it was cheating.

She was hitting his chest playfully when he suddenly froze and admired her making her stop to his intense eyes. He brushed the hair on her face to the side and cupped her face. "I love you Avi." She whispered. "I love you too di." He added and pressed his lips on hers. This particular kiss under the stars was different from everything else they had ever shared.

It showed nothing but the longings of the duo over the years.... The way they craved each other's warmth. After the kiss, Shalini placed her forehead on his tearing. He wiped her tears. "Inime enna vitutu engayum pogadha please." He told. "Engayum po maaten." She added and he smiled.

"Thoonglama?" He asked. "Thookam varudha?" She asked him. "Ennaku dhan varadhe." He told. "Unga insomania innum cure aagalaya?" She asked and he nodded. "Medications edutha dhan varum." He told and she kissed his forehead. "Naa dhan vandhuten la? Inime cure aagidum." She told and he smiled before pulling her into his embrace.