Chapter-44-Anbe Iravai Ketkalaam Vidiyal Thaandiyum Iravae Neelumaa?

Shalini had a wide smile plastered on her face as Avi finished the conference and walked back to the secretariat. "Yenna ma? En ipdi paakra?" He asked slouching onto his CM chair. She just air-kissed him in response making him blush. "Night ku save panni vechiko." He teased and now it was her turn to blush. "Shalini?" Avi called. "Enna?" She asked. "Innaiku night ellarkum oru party kuduklam nu irruken." Avi commented. "CM helpline staff kum, family and friends kum." He told. "Family and friends okay, CM helpline staff edhuku?" She questioned. "Day and night work panranga, adhan oru break." He told and she nodded. "Edhuku party?" She questioned. "Namma marriage ah announce pannadhu ah irruklam or yen wife ennaku okay sonnadha irruklam!" He told and she nodded understanding.

######

The duo reached back home. They were about to enter when Sharanya stopped them. "Oru nimisham veliyave nillunga!!" She exclaimed leaving the duo confused and look into each other's face. Sharanya went into the kitchen and returned back with a pot of rice and placed it down. "Neenga kalyanam aagi ulla varambodhu idha panna Inga yaarume illa.... Aana ippo naa irruken... Ulla vaanga... " She told making Avi smile and Shalini emotional. She kicked the pot and walked in, engulfing Sharanya into a hug. Sushmita burned witnessing this. 'Ivala hostel ah valara vittadhu en thappu!' she exclaimed mentally and walked away.

Shalini was about to climb up the stairs when Avi tugged her hand. "Enna?" She asked. "Enga pora?" He asked. "Room ku." She answered. "Adhan Inga irruku la?" He asked pointing to his. "Adhu unga roo--" she began when he cut her off, "Namma room." She blushed to how it sounded. "En things--" she again began. "Eduthutu vandhachu." He completed and her eyes widened. "Innaiku kalaila dhan Ellam keela eduthutu vara solten!" He told smiling sheepishly and her to blush.

######

The party began bustling, the elites of the society were there. Sushmita and Nivi were mingling just fine while Avi was a great host. Rakshan was yet to come, he was contemplating on attending or not while Sharanya was looking into the entrance for him. The party was themed in peach, everyone liked the grace with which the party was arranged. The butler's served mocktails while alcoholic drinks were served only in the house bar to avoid unnecessary commotion. Avi was impressed with Shalini's party arrangements. He thanked everyone on making it within short notice and thanked the CM helpline staff for working this hard.

Shalini was yet to come down into the party floor as she was too involved in the party works. A tender music played as the dancefloor was open when a breeze hit Avi who sipped some white wine. Avi looked to the direction to find Shalini in a peach saree and free hair, looking almost goddess like as she descended down the stairs. Avi's eyes wouldn't part with hers as she gently walked to him. That was the day, the entire elite society noticed how stunning Shalini Avinash Chakravarty was.

Avi placed the wine glass back into the butler's tray as he walked towards her, still in trance. His hands reflexively wrapped around his waist as he gulped not knowing what to speak. "Avinash ipdi paakadhinga, oru maari irruku." She whispered. "I am trying to." He whispered in his husky voice while his grip on her waist increased. He inhaled her scent by her earlobe and closed his eyes feeling it. "Room ku polama?" He whispered placing a feathery peck on her earlobe. "Ippove epdi? You need to attend the guests!!" She exclaimed whispering. "Adhu varaikum body thaangadhu ma." He whined and she chuckled. "Psch!! Poi olunga CM ah nadandhukonga ponga!!" She exclaimed and walked away leaving him to sigh.

######

"Shalini, neenga nalla paduvinga la? Why don't you sing?" Sharanya asked. "Really you sing darling? Please oru paatu?" A middle aged woman asked. "Aama CM sir oda wife epdi dhan padranga nu paathu aaganum." Another woman teased making her blush.

######

Sushmita gritted her teeth watching how the elite ladies now mingled with Shalini than her. 'Ivanga ellam Avi ava pinnadi suthra naala avala dhan matriarch nu nambranga! Avanga munnadiye andha street rat oda worth a prove panren.' she thought. She talked with a butler personally. "Idhula onu Avi ku innonu Nivi ku... Make sure they drink it. Purinjudha?" She asked mixing drugs into it. "Watch the show Shalini." She muttered under her breath.

######

Shalini cleared her throat in front of the mic, the spotlight was on her, thanks to they young girls who announced that she would sing. She felt nervous as everyone's eyes were on her. Avi who had no clue she could sing watched her with intense eyes. The way the light shimmered on the glass sequins of her dress made her look ethereal. Shalini then smiled and began,

🙈Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa?
Anbae...iravai ketkalaam...ketkalaam...
Vidiyal thaandiyum...
Iravae neelumaa..?🙈✨

Avi was almost stunned by her singing. He forgot what he was talking with the home minister and just looked towards her with very slightly parted lips.

✨🙈En kanavil...aaa..haaa
Naan kanda...aahaaa..
Naalidhudhaan...
Kalaaba kaadhalaa🙈

He couldn't control his feelings anymore. All he wanted to do at this point was to pull her into a passionate kiss.

🙈Paarvaigalaal...aa..haaa..
Palakadhaigal ...aaa...haaa..
Pesidalaam...
Kalaaba kaadhalaa🙈✨

At that exact moment the butler passed him the spiked drink, causing him to gulp it at one shot, looking into her with all of his desire. But he suddenly felt his eyes blurr and his head spin.

✨🙈Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa?
Anbae...iravai ketkalaam...ketkalaam...
Vidiyal thaandiyum...
Iravae neelumaa..?🙈

The crowd cheered for Shalini while she blushed to it. On the other hand, she noticed Avi struggling to stand properly. She got down the stage and walked towards him. "Avi ennachu?" She asked. "R-room ku polama?" He asked and she nodded, helping him inside. Many of the guests passed teasing smiles seeing it.

And at that exact moment, Rakshan reached the party. Sharanya passed a smile to him but he walked away. Sharanya felt a surge of anger seeing it. She just grabbed a drink from the butler and drank it. The butler gasped as she took the spiked drink intended for Nivi. "Ma'am neenga yen eduthinga?" He asked while she pressed her forehead unable to even stand. The butler had wrong thoughts seeing her in such a state. He tried to talk her out of the crowd and succeeded in it.

He reached the staff exit with her, her protests of not wanting to come failing as her senses were mulled. Just when they were about to exit, the butler was landed with a strong punch. Sharanya looked up to find Rakshan shaking his fist after the punch. He glared at Sharanya and pulled her by the wrist. This time, she followed without protest. Rakshan used the back exit to carefully bring her to her room without anyone realising her state.