Chapter-6-Hot Chocolate

A week later

A Hydrocarbon project was set to be launched, it would destroy the agricultural land in and around the area, but Ganesh and Vamshi together accepted the multinational corporate company for a commision of 100 crores each.

######

Avi was leisurely playing games in his new den set up below his dad's chamber where Shalini read each and every file, doing all his work. She picked a heap of files and walked downstairs. "Dei CM, sign podu!!" She told slamming the files in front of him. "Hey!! Enna Vara Vara mariyadha koraiyudhu? Ask respectfully!!" He chided. "Kalaila irrundhu game velayaditu irruka un per ah solli ooru la avan-avan ennenamo panra, adhu edhuvum teriyama nalla saptu saptu thoongara?!! Unnaku Ellam mariyadhai thara mudiyadhu!!" She confessed. 

"En per ah solli yaaru enna Panna ennaku enna? Six months, I'll be back to London!!" He told casually. "Unnaku nejamave indha state la irrukuravngla paatha Paavam ah illaya?" She whined. "Yaaru yepdi pona ennaku enna?" He asked without reverting his attention from the game. 

Shalini was beyond angered. She plugged out his PS angering him. "You are the damn CM!! Konjam aachum seriousness irruka?" She yelled. "Hey!! Naanum pathukute irruken over ah pesite pora?!! Ivanga ellam edho enna nambi vote pota maariyum, naa edho adhuku work pannanum ndra maari pesura? Indha state la oruthar kum naa CM aaguradhu pudikala!! Yen? Ennake pudikala!! Enga appa aasai kaga unna kalyanam panniten, unga amma kettanga nu kooda vechurken, over ah advantage edukadha!!" Avi exclaimed. "Unna ellam enna solli thitradhu?" She asked. 

"Unnaku vote potangalo... Podalayo... Avangluku unna pudikudho illayo.... Nee avangla pathukanum!! You are the last hope, ippo Ganesh oh Vamshi oh power ku vandha indha state la ellarum theru la dhan nikkanum." She pleaded. "Hey!! Unnaku sonna puriyadhu ah? I Don't Care!! Yaaru yepdi pona ennaku enna?". Shalini gritted her teeth hearing it. "Unna namburadhuku, naan eh pathukren!!" She told walking away.

She walked back to the cabin and attended the constant call from Vamshi. "Sir, CM andha Hydrocarbon project la sign poda maaten nu soltaru." She lied. "Yaaru avana? Andha Bar council kum legislative assembly kum vidhyasam teriyadhavan?" Vamshi questioned skeptically from the other side 'Hayayo correct ah Kekran eh!!' she thought but managed. "Sir avaru sign poda maaten sonnadhuku naa yenna sir panradhu?" She questioned back. "Ipdi nethu vandhavan Ellam politics panna, katchi la modhal irrundhu irrukura naa enna veral chupanuma?" He asked. "Avana direct ah paathukren." He told cutting the call. 

######

"Ennachu Vamshi?" Ganesh asked as soon as the call was cut. "Namma enna yoschom? Onnu nee CM ah irrukanum illa naanu nu... Naduvula Avan yaaru? Andha Hydrocarbon project la sign podamatan aam!" Vamshi ranted out. "Avan avalo worth ellam illaye Vamshi." Ganesh replied. "Naanum Avan avalo yosipan nu edhirpakla." Vamshi added. "Avan yoschirkamatan, ennaku ennamo andha Mahadevan ponnu dhan edho panra nu thonudhu." Ganesh told. "Ava edhuku idhuku naduvula varanum?" Vamshi questioned but Ganesh was deep in thought. "Ennaku ennamo, Parthiban pechu ah nambi idhuku othukutadhu thapu nu thonudhu, avana potrulama?" Ganesh asked. "Mahesh paiyan ah?" Vamshi questioned. "Aama, nee potta, nee CM, naa potta Naa CM, yenna solra?" He offered. Vamshi just smirked in response making it an obvious 'yes'.

######

Days passed, they stayed in different rooms, even though both of them lived in the same house, he rarely meets her and it ends up being official business and for sign in documents. He was chatting with his friends from London late at night, making himself a cup of  hot chocolate. He smiled, walking back to his gaming room when he noticed the light on, on his dad's chamber. "I'll call you back." He replied to the call and hung up. He walked inside the room to find Shalini clutching her forehead as if she was in pain while she worked on files.

The lights fell on her glistening eyes, a few strands of hair falling on her face while her focused eyes read the document carefully in a pile of mess that was layed on the table. "Shalini?" He called and her eyes moved up, looking at him who was leaning at the door frame. "Yen ivlo late ah work panra? Mani rendra aavudhu, nalaikum party meeting nee poganum nu sonna." He expressed his concern. "Enna panradhu sir? PA velayum naa dhan paakanum, CM velayum naa dhan paakanum, rendu per velaya oruthar senja ipdi dhan irrukum." She replied. "Enna nondlana thookam varadha?" He questioned. "Varadhu Avinasheyy." She told sarcastically and he chuckled. 

"Seri un moonji eh serilla, idha vena kudi." He offered. "Paravalla, adhula enna kalandhurko?" She questioned. "Enna Mrs.Shalini unga husband ah namba maatingla?" He questioned. "Andha husband neeya irrundha kandipa namba maaten." The reply arrived. He liked her sassy attitude. He went closer to her and placed the hot chocolate on the table. "Naa idhula onnum kalakala, just drink, you look like you really need it." He commented. She sighed and picked up the mug, but her hands shivered as she dropped it on herself. She got up wincing to the piping hot liquid falling all over her. Avi's eyes widened as he neared her. He poured the jug full of cold water on her. 

"You have to remove your clothes." He told rushing to her. "Edhey?!!" She questioned. "Synthetic fibre dress potruka, you don't have time it's going to stick to your skin." He told panicking. "Adhukunu?" She questioned but he carried her bridal style to his room a few rooms away and dropped her on the bed. He pulled the quilt on top of her and pulled her kurti upwards. Shalini was still in shock. Her body was burning, she was in pain.

She was almost like a wounded tigress, She was happy that he helped but couldn't seemed to accept the treatment that he gave her, her ego hitting hard. He walked back with some burn soothing gel. "I am going to take the blanket off." He commented. She just clutched the blanket tighter. "Shalini please!! Unnaku vazhikudhu nu teriyudhu!!" He exclaimed. "Enna oru stranger ah nenachuko, atleast yen medical degree ku mariyadha kudu." He told and she was shocked.

"Medical degree?" She questioned. "Dr.Avinash Chakravarty." He commented and her eyes widened. "Ippo treat panlama?" He questioned and gently tugged the blanket away, he showed no emotion on seeing her body, he was just treating her as a patient. She on the other hand was tickled by the feeling of the cold gel on her body.