Chapter-63-Karate Palagirupa Pola, Ava Adi Mattum Thaniya Terinjidhu

Shalini and Aadhira had good food before passing out due to jet lag in the room. Around three hours later, Shalini woke up and found Aadhira all curled up. She placed the blanket on her and checked the time to be four. She remembered when Avi was live from four to four-thirty in the CM helpline, if she was lucky enough, she could get connected to him. She simply tried the line as she was bored. She wondered if he still checked the CM helpline.

She randomly tried for it and thankfully she was connected. "Hello, CM helpline." She heard his voice and her heart rate increased. "Hello kekudha?" He asked again and she felt a sharp pain in her heart hearing his voice. She just cut the call with it and teared. "I can't face him!" She exclaimed. "Avan kannu ah paatha I think I will just fall for him all over again." She murmured. 'Idhu sariya varadhu, vandhoma, project mudichoma kelambunoma nu irrukanum da saami!!' She thought.

"Mommy!!!" Aadhira added from behind making Shalini jerk and drop her phone down. "Pisasu!! Pisasu!! Pisasu ku porandha pisasu!! Ipdi dhan pinnadi lirndhu bayamurthuvaangla?!" Shalini questioned. "Pisasu ku meaning?" Aadhira asked. "Nee dhan di!! Kutty pisasu!!" Shalini added. 'appo pisasu na, beautiful girl pola!' Aadhira thought.

"En phone odanjirichu, on eh aaga maatendhu!! Ini Santosh ah epdi contact panradhu?" She chided Aadhira. "Adha en tab irruku la?" Aadhu asked. "Seri appo safe ah reach aayitom and mummy phone damage aagidichu, on aaga maatendhu nu message anupu." Shalini told and Aadhira nodded. Aadhira is a messy typer, she types in bits. She sent, 'Santosh problem' hoping to continue it by typing, 'Mommy's phone broke.' but couldn't thanks to her tab switching off with low battery. "Ennachu send pannitiya?" Shalini asked. "Tab switch off aagidichu!" She exclaimed making Shalini sigh. "Sandhosham, adha charge podu." She added.

"Mom adhu varaikum suthi paaklama? It's my first time here in India!! Please please!!" Aadhira exclaimed. "Phone illama epdi?" Shalini asked and Aadhira began pouting. "Please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma." She went to her repeat mode. "You'll get busy with your project work from tomorrow! Naa aprom thaniya irrukanum!" Aadhira began her drama as well making Shalini oblige.

######

Avi heard the call get cut, he had no clue why his mind chimed to Shalini. "sir edho spam call pola." His assistant added and he nodded his head but his mind was busy thinking. He tapped his chest to get rid of the empty feeling he was getting after that call got cut.

Avi then recieved a call from Samira's bodygard. "Hello ennachu?" He asked. "Sir evalo solliyum, Nivi ma'am kooda Samira veliya poirukanga." He told. 'Ava ipdi ellam panna maatale?' Avi thought. "Sari enga nu sollunga, naa varen." Avi told. "***** Mall sir." He replied. 

Avi was feeling anxious, but he couldn't point out why. He reached the mall, "Rashid enga irrukinga?" Avi asked. "Food court la dhan sir." He told. "Haan okay." Avi told and wore his mask before rushing in.

######

Aadhira and Shalini were eating in the food court. "Aana usual ah amma vum ponnu um mall ku vandhu ennenamo shopping pannuvanga aana ipdi edutha odane sapda vandhadhu nammala dhan Aadhu irrupom." Shalini told. "Mom, why do you care about others. Nammaku pudichadha Namma pannuvom!" She told and began munching into the food. "Aadhu, naa poi oru fruit lassi vangitu varen." Shalini told. "What's that?" Aadhira asked. "Try it to know it." Shalini added.

######

Avi walked to the canteen and found 'Samira' sitting alone in front of a pile of food. 'Iva eppo lirndhu ivalo sapda aarambicha?' he thought. "Mira, yen ipdi thaniya irruka? Bodyguard uncle enga? Nivi enga?" He questioned. "Yaaru Mira? Yaaroda bodyguard? Yaaru Nivi?... Firstly Nee yaaru?" Aadhira asked. "Mira stop joking, nee ipdi ellam panra ponnu illaye!!" He exclaimed. "Naa Mira ve illaye!!" Aadhira exclaimed back in 'Naa susheel eh illaye' tone from Vishwasam movie. (Jagapati babu kidnap scene)

"You got your ears pierced?!" Avi exclaimed noticing her earring. "Hey! Stop touching me!" She exclaimed and batted his hands off in her NYC accent. "Where did you pick up that accent from?" Avi asked. "What am I even supposed to answer to it?" She asked back. "Mira enna dhan aachu unna--" he began but stopped seeing a scar on her jaw. 

"I-I-Idhu enna?" He asked stuttering to the possibilities. "I fell off the bike ...Aama nee edhuku idhellam kekura?" She questioned.

Avi's eyes glistened to the fact that she was his daughter. He fell to his knees and cupped her cheeks. "Unga amma, Shalini enna pathi unkitta sonnadhe illaya?" He asked. "Enga amma Shalini nu unnaku epdi teriyum?" She asked and when he tried to hug her she used the block Santosh taught her and punched him. Avi winced and sighed. "Sonnadhe illa pola." He told himself.

 "Naa dhan un appa." He told feeling an emotional turbulence. He widened his hands for her to hug him. "Idha munnadiye sollirka vendiyadhu dhana?" She asked smiling. "Yen ma?" He asked and tried to cup her face when she punched him thrice. "This is for you Brayson!!" She exclaimed and gave him one last punch before his bodygaurds caught her. Avi signed to leave her but was still wincing to the pain.

'Enna adi? Karate pazhagi irrupa pola.' Avi thought touching his cheeks. 'Ella iva aathakari ah sollanum!! oru chinna kozhandha adichu valikura alavuku aagiduche Avinasheyy!!' he thought and sighed. His bodyguards were still holding Aadhira. "Dei avala vidung da." He told. "Boss Danger alert!! Avanga attack panranga!" They exclaimed. "Dei vidunga da!! Adhu en ponnunda!!" He added. "Yaaru ponnu?!! I am not your daughter!!" She exclaimed from their grasp. "Hey en ponna vidu da!!" A shrill voice told and Avi froze.