Chapter-13-Aruna

His chiseled body made her gulp. The chilled climate didn't help on how hot she was getting. She walked closer to him and gently removed the bandage that unfurled easily into her hands. She sighed seeing the scar. "This is going to leave a mark." She commented. "I don't mind it." He replied. "Don't pull up such stunts hereafter." She advised, dressing his wound. "I will try to." He told and she pressed harder making him wince. "Innoru dhadava don't even think of doing something like this." She advised. "Ma innorthangala save--" he began but winced as she pressed harder. "Inime panna maaten ma." He told wincing and she stopped dressing it.

"Ennachu?" He asked. "Scissor eduthutu varala." She told. "Kailaye try Pannu varum." He advised. She tried to tear the cloth but it wasn't budging, so she leaned in to his shoulders and used her teeth to tear the cloth, Her hair falling on his face, the smell of her lavender perfume hit him. "Shalini-en-na-panra?" He whispered, unable to use his voice. She blushed to his voice and pulled back adjusting her hair. "Illa kaila kilika mudila." She voiced out looking down. "Seri ippo mudincha?" He asked and she nodded. "Naa en shirt podlama?" He asked and she nodded. He tried to wear it but was wincing while doing so making her rush to him and help him wear it.

"Illa naa pathukren." He told. "Illa paravalla." She voiced out. She then held his shirt and began buttoning from down, her eyes strictly on the button while his on her face, the way her fringes brushed her face. He brought his right hand to push the hair strand off her face. "Avinash?" She questioned jerking to his touch, feeling shocks when he did so. "Illa-- (clears throat) mudi kanla vizhundhuchu--" he dragged and she awkwardly looked back down blushing, somehow his stuttering brought a smile to his face.

He was blushing badly to what happened while she just smiled and buttoned his shirt up. "Paduthu thoongunga CM sir, naliku neraya meetings irruku." She told while he just scratched his eyebrows. "Thanks." He told as she reached the door. "Edhuku?" She asked. "Illa dressing ku--" he began but she cut him off. "Thanks vaiyala sollama naliku pasta senju kudunga podhum." She told. "Pasta enna, blueberry pie eh panni tharen." He told. "Promise ah?" She asked. "Promise!!" He told blinking his eyes with a smile that showed his dimples. It almost made Shalini's heart skip a beat.

######

"Aama innaiku yaarkooda ella meeting irruku?" Avi asked. "Ippo pona odane traffic police officers oda meeting." She told. "Aprom madhiyam corporation la work panra officers sir." She told when he intervened, "Unna dhan sir nu koopda venam nu sonnen la?" He asked reading through a book on Indian government and its ways. "Appo meeting la ungla vazhandhukettavane nu koopdata?" She offered and he chuckled, still looking into his tab. "Seri ma, yaarachu irrukambodhu mattum sir nu koopdu, ippo Ellam vendam." He told. "Seri da vazhandhukettavane." She told casually making him chuckle.

######

He for the first time walked into the CM'S office. "Indha building idunju vizhugadhu la?" Avi asked and she glared at him. "Idunju vizha idhu enna Chennai airport ah?!!" She questioned back and he stiffled a chuckle. "Seri first traffic officers dhana?" He asked, now loudly. "Aama sir." She replied. "Innaiku irruku andha Bhoominadan ku!! En licence eh odachitan!!" He told huffing as he walked in the meeting room making her stiffle a chuckle in turn.She walked a few feet behind him, as he strode forward majestically.

He walked to the panel in the front, all of the higher officials in the room wished him, standing up. He eyed them to sit down. "Naa ellathyum edhuku koopten nu ungluke teriyum nu nenaikren." He began. "Irrundhalum solren, Namma state la--" He continued but stopped. "Shalini bribe ku Tamil la enna?" He asked. "Lanjam." She prompted. "Haan, Namma state la lanjam ngradhu romba easy aana oru vishayam aayiduchu." "Neraiya per uh lisense illamale vandi otranga and at the same time neraya per lisense irrundhum fine katranga. Enna Bhoominadan correct dhana?" Avi asked.

"Sir neenga CM nu terinjirundha--" he tried to reason. "Terinjirundha?" Avi now asked strictly and the crowd fell silent. "Ungluku 20k incriment." Avi told and the crowd were in shock, even Shalini gasped. "Oruthara lanjam edhuku vanguranga? Because avanga earn panradhu avangluku pathala nu dhana? Adhan ungluku incriment Mr Bhoominadan." He told. Shalini sighed to how stupid his descion was. The other officers in the meeting smirked and chuckled to his naivity among themselves.

"Mrs Shalini, poi yarellam bribe vangiruken othukranglo avanga name Ellam collect panni incriment panna list prepare pannunga." He told and Shalini facepalmed herself and prepared the list while he played Free Fire with Bhoominadan. After an hour, Shalini came with the list. "Sir!!" She called venomously. "Enna ma?" He asked smiling. "Incriment list uh!!" She told gritting her teeth. "Very good." He told calmly and wore his coolers, getting up. "Adhula irrukura ellaryum fire panniru." He told and walked away giving Bhoominadan a heart attack while Shalini's mouth flung open with a smile.

"Cha ivara poi thappa nenachuten eh!! Cutie pie!!" She commented giving an air kiss to the man who left long ago. "Ma avara aprom konjalam, enna kai thaangala, andha pakkam vidriya?" Bhoominadan asked. "Peh ya!!" She commented frowning and walked away jumping joyously, beggining the process to fire them all.

######

Avi was having a tender coconut outside the CM office, a large open sand filled ground rested there, with a big tree on the middle, that provided shade. Avi's car was parked there and his bodyguards surrounded him as he relished the tender coconut water under the scorching heat. Shalini hopped and rushed to him, making him chuckle and move aside giving her space to run. She shook his shoulders vigorously. "Avinash the CM!! Avinash the Bahubali!! Avinash the Prime minister!!" She yelled and he chuckled loudly. "Ma veliya ipdi yellam sollitu thiriyadha ma!" He advised and she composed herself. "Aana naane oru nimisham ungala thappa nenachuten!!" She told calming down slightly. "Paravalla, indha oru dhadava manichu vidren." He told and she chuckled.

"Adutha meeting innum ten minutes la, poi prepare pannunga, ponga!!" She told pushing him into the car.

Soon, Shalini heard a commotion a bit ahead of her, causing her to move to it. An extremely beautiful woman stood in front of her, she had well defined features. Big eyes, sharp nose, plump lips and a perfect jawline. "Naa Avi ah paakanum." She demanded. "Appointment irrundha vaanga illana paaka mudiyadhu!!" The guard told, losing patience. "Hello, naa avaru PA dhan, naa appointment fix pannata?" Shalini asked seeing how desperate she was. "Illa Ennaku official ah illa, personal ah paakanum." She commented. "Avaru yen--" she began but stopped midway. "En friend." She told gulping. "Avaru ippo oru five minutes dhan free, naa venumna Kettu paakren." She told. "Thank you." She told letting out a sigh. Shalini was about to turn when she made a thinking face and turned to her.

"Aama unga peru enna?" She asked.

"Aruna" The reply arrived.