Chapter-72-Appa✨

Shalini squinted her eyes open, she opened her eyes and noticed she and Aadhira were tied to two chairs, back to back. Shalini noticed that there were brick walls in three sides while a small wooden door laid on one side. "Aadhu?" She whispered. "Ma your awake?" Aadhu asked worried. "Baby, I want you to stay strong okay? Today is the day you have been awaiting so long." Shalini whispered again. "So you are giving me permission to hit people?!" Aadhu asked excitedly. "Ssshhh!!" Shalini hissed but too late, a bulky man walked upto them yawning. "Telinjiricha?" He asked and took another syringe.

"Anna, Anna please na, vitrunga na!!" Shalini exclaimed, buying time as she used the pin pinned on her shirt to cut the rope tying Aadhu's hand. "Indha kenjal Ellam Inga vena." He told and came closer when she began begging again. But the guy forecefully  injected the drug on her neck making her slowly loose conscious, but she continued to cut the rope. The guy then walked away to a different room after locking the room inside which they resided causing Aadhu to break free from the ropes. "Ma, should I untie you?" She asked the woman who was half conscious.

"Escape....from...get help ...Aadhu....go." Shalini mumbled as a drop of tear rolled down her eyes. "Ma?" Aadhu called. "Go!!" Shalini tried to yell with what was left of her. Aadhu rushed to the door and tried to pull it, but it was locked. Aadhu pushed the door and noticed it was a weak lock, she landed a strong kick on the door and the lock was shaking, she landed several strong kicks on the door and the lock broke open. 

Hearing the noise, a bulky man walked to the door and found Aadhu escaping. "Dei andha kozhandha thappika paakudhu ennada panninu irrukinga?" He yelled and rushed to grab her when Aadhu pointed behind him gasping making him turn behind, using this chance she ran past him to the stairs.

Aadhu began running as much as her legs took her quick legs could take her down the stairs. A man stood in the stairs blocking her ways and when he tried to catch her, she ran from the gap between his legs, bending to do so. "Oru kozhandhaya pudikka thuppu illa?" The others asked as they chased her down. "Aama ninga mattum pudichu kizhuchitinga?" The latter yelled as he joined the party and climbed down.

Aadhu was losing energy, she was breathing and sweating heavily. Her legs began faltering as she reached the second floor and the man behind her caught her and picked her up while she struggled in his grip.

######

Avinash began roaming around the building yelling Shalini and Aadhu's name. "Shalini!!! Aadhira!!!" He yelled walking forward. He was about to give up when he heard a yell,
"Appa!!"

His attention turned to his right were a few men forecefully pulled Aadhira as she fought their grip. Avi's eyes widened in rage. Avi folded his cuffs as he rushed to them. A guy with a heavy metal pipe came towards Avi. He tried to hit Avi's head, but Avi ducked and kicked the guys crotch with force making him drop the pipe and fall down.

He then began thrashing each and everyone of them, with all the anger pent up in him. Aadhira watched this in awe, she never thought Avi was the type to fight but seeing him do something that fascinated her was added brownie points for Avinash. "Aadhira, if you are not okay with violence, you can close your eyes!!" He exclaimed mid-fight. "Illa idhu nalla irruku!!" She exclaimed. "He spoiled my dress with his greasy hands avana nalla adinga!!" She exclaimed and he smiled at her before glaring at that guy.

"Yen ponnoda dress ah spoil panniya? Huh?" Avi asked in a threatening tone and that guy backed off. "Teriyama patrukum." He told. "Edhey?" Avi asked as if he couldn't hear it and hit his legs below the knee with a rod. "Teriyama?" He questioned and hit again making that guy jump on pain. "Teriyama patrukum." He completed wincing. "Illa Avan poi solran!! En favourite dress ah spoil pannitan!!" Aadhu whined making Avi chuckle before hitting him.

Once he was done, he rushed to Aadhu and carried her in his arms and kissed all over her face. "Amma enga?" He asked. "Mela!" She told and hugged him by his neck tightly, feeling secure in his arms.

The duo reached the room and Avi gulped seeing Shalini's condition. He walked towards her and touched her bruised cheeks and let out a tear. He kissed her cheek after dropping Aadhira down. He then pecked her forehead and sighed seeing her unconscious. He untied the rope in her hands and tapped her, but there was no response. He then checked her pulse and jerked back.

Her pulse was extremely high while her breathing was way worse. He turned to Aadhira and asked, "Did they inject her with anything?" And Aadhira nodded, "twice." She replied and Avi sighed. His eyes noticed the drug bottle beside her. He balled his fist in anger of the people who brought her to such a state. "Aadhira....... Go....." She still mumbled making Avi carry her in his arms bridal style. "Aadhira is safe..... You are safe." He assured and walked down as Aadhira trotted behind.

Avi knew that they had to stop by the hospital, but as soon as they reached down, Avi was surprised to see, so much media alongside Rakshan. "Epdi information pochu nu terila da." Rakshan added and carried Aadhira into his arms fearing she might be traumatized by all the happenings. "Onnum illa." Rakshan assured and hugged her, patting her head. "Mummy ku onnum illa la?" She asked worried. "Hospital pona ella seri aagidum." Rakshan comforted and Aadhu nodded.

On the other hand, the media were busy clicking pictures of the CM saving his unconscious and kidnapped wife from an old building. Ganesh's name was being brought out in news as the reason for this, even his son's assualt case was digged up and many speculated that the victim might be Shalini. But then as soon as these pictures were released, there came the fangirls back again crushing on Avi and hoping to get a heroic husband like so.