Chapter-31-Attack

* slight long chapter ahead *

The morning rays fell on Shalini and she snuggled into Avi further. Her head hurt, she furrowed her eyebrows and pressed it. She slowly opened her eyes after it to find Avi looking at her, with his one hand over her waist. "Telinjiricha?" He asked. "Enna telinjiricha?" She asked back. "Nethu adichadhu telinjiricha nu ketten? Aprom .... (Blushes)... Nethu night nadandhadhu nyabagam irruka?" He asked her. Shalini closed her eyes and the flashes of last night crossed her. She gulped to the things she had done. 'Nyabagam irrukunu sonna over ah kalaipan eh!!' she thought.

"Ennaku edhuvum nyabagam I-Illa." She told. "Appo night pannadha tirumba panni kattava?" He offered. "N-night enna pannom?" She asked. "Naa venam venam nu sonnen, aana Inga paaru, pudichu epdi kadichi vechirka nu?" He asked and tugged his shirt lightly to show her the mark. She just blushed to it unable to speak. "Ennaku nyabagam illa nu chumma edhayavadhu pesadhinga." She told and tried to slip away when he pulled her by the wrist and pinned both her wrists above her head with one hand and got over her.

"Naa poi ellam solala... Nethu night nadandhadhu ah venumna tirumba panni paaklam, nyabagam Vara chance irruku la?" He asked. "Edhey?" She asked and tried to squirm around when he held her waist with his other hand and leaned in. "Yov!! Nethu night idhellam nadakave illa!!" She exclaimed and pushed him away. He burst into laughter after it. "Appo Ellam nyabagam irruku, apdi dhana?" He asked. "Konjam konjam." She lied and tried to get up when he pulled her wrist, "Life full ah enkoodave irru nu kettadhu nyabagam irruka?" He asked with an unknown vulnerability. She just stuttered, "Dha bha dha... Poi meeting ku ready aagu po..." She told and scurried away. 

'She didn't deny it.' his mind chimed making him smile to himself.

######

Shalini waited outside reviewing the safety while Avi and the president had their meeting inside.

"Madam-give-500-tour guide...me .." A guy with broken english approached Shalini. "Suthi paatha varaikum podhum. Peh ya!!" She exclaimed. "Indha voice ah engayo keta maari irruke!!" The guy told and Shalini only then realised, "Bhoominadan?!!" She exclaimed. "Neenga ingayum vandhutingla?!!!" Bhoomi exclaimed back on seeing her. "Neenga enna your guide range ku erangitinga?" She asked chuckling. "Ella andha LIC building panna Vela dhan ma, ennaku India la vera Vela eh kedaikadha maari pantan." He complained. "Illaye vera yaarkum apdi pannalaye na." Shalini told. "Ennaku mattum pannirkan thangachi." That guy told.

Shalini fake sniffled while he wiped his fake tears. "Irrunga Anna ungluku body gaurd ah Vela vangi thara try panren." She told. An unknown emotional bgm played as they hugged each other. Shalini then recieved a Morse code message from the chief security officer, but couldn't decode it as she was talking with Bhoomi. "Anna, ungla job la Seka official mail onnu anupanum." She told him. "Odane anupu ma." He told in an excited tone. "Yen laptop room la irruke." She told. 

"Appo room ku polam ma." He whined. "Anna confrence mudiyardhu Kula naa Inga irrukanum eh!!" She exclaimed. "Adhukulla tirumba vandhurlam papa, oru urpdiyana vela illama ennaku veetla mariyadhai eh illama poiruchu." He complained and Shalini's eyes softened.

"Indha traffic la epdi na seekiram poitu Vara mudiyum, aprom ingu irrundhu vera direct ah airport pora plan irruku." She told and both of them though for a while. "Naa rent pannirka bike irruku thangachi." He told and she shivered to the mention of it. "Unnaku otta teriyuma?" He asked and she was still in shock. She felt crushed from the inside. "Teriyadha?" He asked and she nodded 'yes' still deep in thought. "Seri appo naan eh ottren." He told and she nodded again, gathering the courage to ride in it again.

Shalini's eyes moistened as memories rushed to her. "Enna ma kannu kalangirku?" Bhoomi asked as he stopped the bike in front of the hotel. "K-kathu naala." She lied and rushed to their room. It took a moment for her to calm down. Tears gushed down her eyes as she held her chain again. 'Meera; The start of a new era for female racers' the words printed on a paper rushed to her as she tried to control her tears. She rushed to her bag, her old face mask that she used while racing lied inside it. She always used to carry it as it gave her courage to live.