Chapter-88-Madhiyanam Thali Katti Sayangalam Thenilavu pona variya?

"Daddy enna thideernu?" Samira asked while Avi just smiled. "Chumma dhan, ponum nu thonuchu." He told. "Really?" Sam asked with a knowing look. "Innum better ah try pannanuma?" He asked her. "Yes, I am hundred percent sure mommy's not gonna buy it." She told. "Seri appo enna solradhu unga amma kitta?" He asked. "Naane evalo naal daddy ungluku cupid Vela pakradhu? Overtime pogudhu ennaku." She teased. "Mira Mira please Mira, please Mira please Mira please Mira please Mira." He began repeating.

"Seri seri, enna plan?" She asked. Avi showed her the nuptial chain. "Idha  Shalini kitta kudukanum!" He told. "Appo Namma city outskirts la mazha mela oru deserted Kovil ku povome?! Anga vechu kudutha?!" She asked. "Kuduklam, edhuku Anga porom nu ketta?" Avinash asked. "Ennaku ponum nu sollunga!" She told and he nodded.

######

They drove through the coiled road to the deserted temple on top of a mountain. "Kovil nalla irruku la?" Shalini asked walking ahead with Aadhira.

"Mira idha ippo epdi kudukradhu?" He asked. "Raja Rani padathula Vara maari, kanna moodumbodhu--" she began when he cut her off, "Purinjipochu!"

"All the best daddy!" She told and he blinked assuringly.

Shalini began praying sincerely when she felt a cold metal hit her neck and chest. She opened her eyes and turned back to find Avi looking at her with intense eyes. She looked at her neck to find the nuptial chain. Her heart rate increased. "I love you." He whispered and was attacked by her hug.

Aadhira joined the hug and Sam followed. Shalini wiped her tears that reached the brim. She smiled at him. "Hayy prasadam!" Aadhira exclaimed and went towards it making Sam chuckle and walk behind her.

"Seri polama?" He asked. "Enga?" She asked back. "Second honeymoon?" He asked and she glared at him. Anju vayasula rendu ponnu irruku sir ku!! Nyabagam irruku ah?" She asked. "Adhey dhan naanum solren, anju vayusala rendu kozhandhanga irrukanga, Paavam oru thangachi paapa kooda veladanum nu aasa pada maatanga?" Avi asked. "Thambi paapa!" Shalini corrected. "Yedho oru paapa!" Avi whined like Theri Vijay saying 'Edho oru maadu'.

But then suddenly realised what she said, "Appo polam nu solriya?" He asked. "Nee romba late uh cmeyyy!!" She added walking making him grin.

######

"Seri, we're going to the Bahamas get ready!" Avi announced and Shalini gasped along with their girls. "Are you crazy?!" Shalini voiced out. "Light ah." He told and Samira chuckled while Aadhu asked, "Light ah va?" Making Shalini chuckle. "Hey Ellam poi pack pannunga, it's all planned one week stay panna porom." He announced. "I am excited!" Samira added. "I am fine with seafood I guess." Aadhira added. "Appo go and pack." Avi told.

"Ippo enna Bahamas thideernu?" Shalini whispered. "Honeymoon ma, nee kooda okay sonniye?!" He whined. "Kailala sonnadhuku, Sayangalam eh full planning oda varuvinga nu epdi teriyum?" She whined. "Un purushan CM di, idhellam nee expect pannirkanum!" He told making her roll her eyes trying to hide her smile.

######

The family landed in the carrebian, Avi took Shalini and the kids to the suite. They passed out the first night due to jet lag, the next day they decided to leave to a wildlife conservation park.

Avinash had a lazy blue color shirt with white tie dye, several buttons from the top unbuttoned while he adorned a Lotus seed chain to match it. He let his hair to be messy to make sure Shalini wasn't in the spotlight. "Looking smart daddy." Samira told. Shalini looked at him and gulped. "Polama?" She asked and he nodded.

Avinash looked like a dream, Shalini moved to him and hugged his arms as they walked through the zoo. The kids ran in front and they followed them slowly. Shalini noticed a few girls lifting their coolers to check out Avi before gushing amongst themselves. Avi smiled at them and turned to Shalini who was glaring him.

"Ippo edhuku avangla paathu siricha?" She asked. "Enna paathu sirrichanga so naanum sirrichen." He replied. "Avanga sirricha?!!" She exclaimed. "Yen ma sirrikiradhu oru kuthama?" He whined. "Sirrikiradhu prechana illa, ...(holds his collar and moves towards him and talks in bass voice)... Nee enna paathu mattum dhan ipdi cute ah, dimple vizhara maari sirrikanum.... Yevalayo paathu sirrikra?" She asked.

Avi was blushing to her possessiveness. He pulled her by the waist and kissed her. Shalini melted into the kiss and he smiled into it. "Ippo dhan honeymoon feel eh varudhu." He commented. She fake glared at him and sarcastically added, "varum varum." Before going after the kids.

The girls from before looked at him with a pout. 'sorry' he muttered and went after his girls.

######

The immediate evening, the girls passed out from all the running. Shalini was about to sleep when Avi nudged her out of the suite. "Enga kootitu poringa?" She asked. "Surprise." He added.

Nela raajuni ila raanini
Kalipindhikada siri vennela
Doorama doorama
theeramai cheruma?

They reached a beach and took a motorboat into the ocean. Shalini's eyes suddenly fell on the huge cruise ship lying in front of them. She gasped at it and he chuckled.

Nadirathirilo theralu therachi
Nadhi nidduralo magatha marachi
Udayinchinadaa kuluku loluku
Cheli modati kala

Avinash helped her get into the ship and escorted her to the dinner. "Ippo dhana dinner saptom?" She asked. "Dessert sapdla la?" He asked with a sheepish smile.  "Apdiye dinner date kaprom, thookitu room ku ponum oru fantasy...." He told and she chuckled.

Thana navvulalo thaluku thaluku
Thana champalalo chamaku chamaku
Thana muvvalalo jhanaku jhanaku
Sari koththa kalaa

The duo were served with blueberry pie and tiramisu. Avinash observed her already big eyes widening in joy to the sweets. She relished the dishes peacefully finishing it up entirely.

Oh chaangure inthatidaa naa siri
Annadhi ii sharada raathiri
Milamilaa cheli kannula thana
Kalalanu kanugoni
Accheruvuna murisi
Ayyaho enthatidi sundari
Evvaru raaru kada thana sari
Srushtike addamu choopaga
Puttinademo naari sukumari

"Done?" He asked with a smile and his eyes showing his admiration for her. She blushed and nodded. He carried her into his arms and kept eye contact as he walked forward.

Idhi ningiki nelaki
Jarigina parichayame

(Let's meet in cruise ship fantasy 🙈)