Chapter-51-Return Of The King

(Rendu chapter ah orey loves ah poitu irruku..... Thappu ache....)

Avi and Shalini were back from the honeymoon, Avi was torturing Shalini day and night in the name of his fantasies. Most of his fantasies included his office room and gaming room. Shalini always looked tired that people who saw her almost could swear she was pregnant.

On one such day, Avi and Shalini were taking things rough. He pushed her on the bed and rashly kissed her lips. He pulled the strings off her dress and pulled it off. She pushed of his shirt and continued to kiss. He parted the kiss to kiss her neck but stopped and let out a deep sigh. He pulled away and zipped his pants properly. She covered herself in the blanket with a confused expression. 

"Ennachu Avinasheyy?" She asked but he remained silent. "Ungla dhan yen padhila niruthitinga?" She again repeated herself. "Ennala mudila Shalini!!" He yelled. "Un kaluthula AD oda chain irrukuradhu enna affect panadha maari ennala idhuku melayum nadika mudila!!" He yelled. "You told that Avan un heart la irrukura varaikum andha chain un kaluthula irrukum nu.... Nammakula ivalo nadandhum, yen adha kalatula? Am I not enough? Naa enna panna, I can be the only person in your heart nu yoschi yoschi ennaku Manda kolambudhu...(his voice breaks)..... I want to be the only person you love..... Because naa muzhusa unna mattum dhan di love panren." He finished.

"Avi I love you... You are perfect just the way you are!!" She exclaimed. "Appo andha chain innum endi un kaluthula irruku?" He yelled. "I can't deny it Avi, en-en heart la eppovum AD ku nu oru special place irruku, but that doesn't mean I don't love you." She told. "Un heart la naa irrukena illa AD dhan innumum irrukana?" Avi asked. "Ipdi ketta naa enna solluven?" She asked back. "Seri, appo AD tirumba vandha enna vitutu poiduviya?" He asked and she fell silent. "AD epdi tirumba vara mudiyum?" She whined.

"Tirumba vandha?" He repeated himself firmly stressing 'vandha'. Shalini fell silent for a moment. 

"Terila." She voiced out honestly. Avi was taken aback by the question. " 'Terila' ??" He repeated like it were a question. "Terila..." He repeated to himself. He just wore his shirt and walked outside slamming the door so extremely loud that Shalini almost yelled in fear. She began tearing continuously after it for God knows how many hours.

######

Avi was pressing his forehead in the secretariat. He wasn't able to focus on anything. He pressed his forehead with both his hands and slouched into his chair noticing the design of the ceiling. 'Maybe I was too harsh with her.' he thought. 'Avaluku innum time kuduthrikanumo?' another thought crossed his mind. He was passing time listlessly in the office not noticing how painfully slow time ran.

Suddenly he jerked to the door being opened rashly. Avi looked up to find a panicked Rakshan. "Dei ennachu da? Yen oru maari irruka?" Avi asked. Rakshan was still breathing heavily. "Thani kudikriya?" Avi offered. Rakshan shook his head as 'no'. His frown intensified as he asked, "Dei unga rendu perkula apdi enna dhan da prechana?" He asked and Avi was silent. "Sharanya call panna, thangatha hospital kutitu poirukalam." He told and Avi panicked. "Yen da ennachu?!" He asked with an increased panic and fear. 

"Azhudhu Azhudhu orey fever aahm da. Romba high ah irruku nu hospital poirukalam." He told and Avi sighed. "Endha hospital?" He asked mustering up courage to face her. 

######

"Anni ennaku nejama onnum illa, light ah fever dhana, veetlaye irrundhirklam." Shalini told. "Shalini fever romba high ah irruku ma, edhukum consult pannikradhu better dhana?" Sharanya asked and lead Shalini to the consultation room. The doctor checked her and injected her to reduce the fever. "Shalini two minutes." Sharanya told and went aside to attend a call. Shalini walked listlessly when she noticed AD's dad passing sweets to everyone in the hospital.

She walked towards him to ask him about it when she heard him saying, "En paiyan coma lirndhu enchitan!!" . 'AD ku thambi Yaarum illaye!' she thought. 

(Dia movie reference dhan🙂🙏)

"Shalini?" A deep voice called her from behind and she froze. More than happy or excited she was shocked and feared. She feared that if she turns back, it would be AD standing there hoping to start where they stopped. "Shalini?" He called again with vulnerability. She turned to him and gasped seeing him. Her eyes slowly softened and teared. "Abhi?" Her voice choked out and AD's dad froze.

AD then pulled Shalini for a tight hug and dipped his head into her neck. Shalini froze to it.

And at that exact moment, Avi reached the hospital. His eyes noticed AD and Shalini hugging. He felt unwanted. He felt like a second person in their relationship. AD parted the hug and Shalini noticed a tear stricken Avi. Her throat went dry. AD looked confused but happy and Avi looked shattered and hurt. 

"Unna epdi contact panradhu nu yoschite irrundhen Shalini, Coma lirndhu enchadhu kaprom, I wanted to meet you." He told and Shalini's eyes teared to the dilema she was put into. Shalini smiled through tears at AD. "Shalini?" Avi called and she turned to him but AD caught her wrist. 

AD: Enkooda irrukiya?

Avinash: Veetuku polama?

The duo asked at the same time leaving Shalini confused. Shalini tried to talk with Avi and turned when AD held her wrist. "Shalini variya?" Avi asked and she nodded a 'no' at him and turned to AD who pulled her into another hug. 

Avi couldn't witness this anymore. He wiped off the tears that reached his eyes as he walked away. "Machan nillu da!!" Rakshan called but he walked away quickly. Rakshan didn't have any comforting words for this situation as well.