Chapter-39-I Killed AD

Readers commenting about liking AD-Shalini pair:

Avi be like: Flashback sequence mudichitu enkooda dhan kuppa kottanum nyabagam irruka?

Readers: Na sollala ma'am!!! romance scene ezhudhnadhu avaru (author)

######

Author writing this chap: 

######

AD watched the monitor carefully as Shalini literally took lead in the race after a week. He smiled as she won the race gracefully. Before she could rush to confess to AD the interviewers caught her. "First race la ivalo heads turn pannirkingle epdi?" The reporter asked. "Terilaye." She told and tried to go to AD when they posed another question. "Oru ponnu ah ivalo dhooram vandhadhu ungluku kashtama irruka?". "Idhula ponna vo illa paiyan ah vo irruka onnum illa, yaaru pannalum kashtam dhan... Adhuvum AD ku keela panna... Romba kashtam!!" She told and tried to leave when they posed another question to her. "Yenga, naa oru mukkiyamana aal kitta oru mukkiyamana vishayam sollanum, so please excuse me." She whined.

"Inga camera laye sollunga, live dhan." The cameraman joked while she took it seriously. "Abhi!!! Naa idha solliye aaganum, I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!! Kalyanam panniklama?" She yelled making AD choke on thin air blushing. The cameras turned to a flushed AD, making the hot topic AD and Meera. 

Ever since that incident, they were never shy of PDA. Constant I love yous through interviews, Publically kissing each other and being in the stands for each other's races were quite the happenings. Santosh who turned out to become Shalini's best friend over the course of time had to leave to Sann Fransisco to continue their family business. It was quite heartbreaking for AD and Shalini, but everything happens for a reason doesn't it?

Around two three years of plain racing and an exceptionally good relationship rolled down.

AD and Shalini sat in a temple, watching the marriage of an eloped couple. "Aama indha thaali sentiment overrated la Abhi?" She asked. "Ellam oru sentiment dhana? Nammaku pudichavangluku mattum dhan Namma sondham nu signify pannudhu la?" He asked. "Aama, concept ah nalla dhan irruku, aana adhoda value design la illama adha katravangla irrundha innum nalla irrundhirkum." She told kissing her 'A' chain and throwing it in her t-shirt. "Appo naa kudutha chain ku adhey value nu solla variya?" AD and Shalini nodded blushing making him smile. "Appo oru naala Namma nejamave kalyanam pannikita nee idha kaltidiviya?" He asked and she frowned.

"Adheppdi?!!! Naa indha chain ah kalta maaten, thaali chain vena kaltren, idha maatave maaten..... Yen heart la nee irrukara varaikum, idhu yen kazhuthula dhan irrukum." She told and he kissed her forehead. "Unga amma solra maari, nee oru vidhyasamana ponnu dhan." He commented and they chuckled.

######

Nalla dhana irrukanga? Aprom epdi Avi naduvula vandhan nu neenga kepinga, it all started with Ganesh and Vamshi, yes avangle dhan.... 

Ganesh and Vamshi planned to take down Mahesh. The sketch had a light fault and ended up hurting Mahadevan. The entire family crumbled hearing it. Shalini, who was about to attend her first Golden Bike Racing Championship as AD's student was beyond shattered. Her dad and her had recently grown quite close and she also knew that there was now virtually no source of income, just a household with two children and an elderly woman other than herself.

She was a college student and was pretty naive. Mahesh wanted to hide the accident and the mishap that happened inside the party to safeguard it's name. No case was filed and it was deemed natural death. Thus, the insurance couldn't cover the sky high hospital bills that couldn't save Mahadevan. Shalini who was naive didn't feel that it was right getting money from Mahesh had sold her mum's jewels for money. The house rent and EMI brought them heavy debts ad well.

Shalini knew that her racing and college dream was done for at that moment.

She quit her college and couldn't face AD nor his gang. She decided to meet them after things settled down slowly. Shalini and her family were slowly recovering from the inconsolable state. Shalini decided on working as Mahesh's PA which he gladly accepted. Shalini didn't dare watch the Golden Bike Racing Championship. The hunt for Meera was on in the racing fraternity. Shalini had changed her number and didn't even go near the academy for around two months.

One fine day when she returned from work and after buying groceries, she noticed one of the academy members on the road. She used her shawl to cover her face as she tried walking away when he noticed her. "Shalini?" He called but she picked up her place and key walking. "Shalini!! Shalini!! Shalini oru nimisham naa solradha kelu!!!" He yelled running to her and catching her wrist.

"Sasi, Inga paaruda, I am sorry for just leaving like that aana naa tirumba ellam vara poradhu illa--" she began. "Shalini adha vittu thallu!!" He yelled making her fall absolutely silent while few heads turned their way. 

"Nee illama, race ku varama AD almost depressed State ku poitan." He told and she gulped. "Adha vent panna, underground racing ku poi...." He dragged with tears brimming his eyes. "Poi?!!" Shalini asked as if it were a whisper. Sasi just kept hid fingers on his eyes and pressed near his eye socket to hold his tears. "Crankshaft failure...." He told. "V-vandi out of control poi....(gulps while Shalini panicked)" 

"AD ku adi perusa padula la? Veetla dhana irrukan? Naa poi paakanuma?" She asked while Sasi kept tearing. She fisted his collar after dropping the bag. "Sollu da AD enga?!! Sasi!! Sollu da!!" She told tearing. "Hospital lirndhu call... Kadaisi ah paathukonga nu...." He told and Shalini began ugly crying in the street. "Shalini poi paathutu varalam vaa." He told while she fell to the ground crying. "Yennala dhana Sasi?!! Ellame ennala dhana?" She asked choking on her tears as they kept flowing without limits. "Shalini late aagudhu, paaklam vaa." He told and helped her up taking her to the hospital.

Just as they reached the ward, AD's dad covered his eyes in his palms as he sat as the others teared seeing a body placed with a white sheet covering the face being pulled by the nurses. Shalini began palpitating. Her breathing went through her mouth as she pointed to it looking at Sasi. "illa irrukadhu la? Sasi!! Adhu-Adhu-Adhu AD illa la Sasi?" She asked sobbing out as Sasi stayed put. She tried to move towards it when he caught her. "Vendam Shalini." He told making her sob into his arms. "En AD ah naa dhan konnuten la? Avan kitta pesirndha naa enna koranja poirupen?!!" "Naan eh konnuten." "Naan en AD ah konnuten." She asked between her cries. 

"Shalini nee onnum panala ma, bike failure avlo dhan." Sasi comforted her. "Illa naa dhan konnuten, I killed AD!!" She exclaimed. "I killed him..." She whispered before fainting.

######

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Shalini sobbed as she signed 'I killed AD' 'I fucking killed him'. Avi let out a tear and pulled her into a comforting hug. "Meera it's okay, onnum illa, onnum illa, AD engayum pogala, unkooda dhan irruparu." He comforted caressing her back as she snuggled herself to him. "Onnum illa, Naa irruken Meera, don't worry." He told. "Unglukaga eppovum naa irrupen." He told and placed a long kiss on her forehead that somehow bought a bit of peace to her raging heart.