Chapter-14-Sexy

"Avinasheyy!!" Shalini asked since noone was beside her. "Enna ma?" He questioned. "Ungla paakanoru friend uh vandhurkanga." She told. "Friend ah?" He questioned. "Aama Aruna nu yaaro, paakave Paavam irruku." Shalini told. "Avala ellam paaka mudiyadhu nu poi sollu!!" He huffed. "Illa unga friend nu--" Shalini began. "Ennaku ava yaarune teriyadhu nu poi sollu po." He cut her off and walked off on Shalini rudely while Aruna waited patiently. Shalini didn't have the heart to tell that to Aruna. "Illanga actually, ippo oru meeting irruku. Neenga edha solradha irrundhalum, enkitta sollunga nu sollitu poitaru." She lied. "Oh." Aruna added blankly. 

"Hmm.... (Sighs).... Idhu ah mattum avarta kuduthrunga." She told passing a wedding invitation. "Kuduthren." Shalini replied and slipped it into her bag. She then walked into the meeting room when Avi was asking, "Neenga ellarum yen ration shop la commision adikringa? Because your salary is low, adhanala yarellam kalapadam panninglo ungluku ellam 20k incriment." Avi announced and the murmuring began in the room. "Adhey incriment ah ma?" Bhoominadan asked from beside her. "Mooditu po ya!!" Shalini commented and he smiled painfully, "Nalla mariyadha ma!" He commented walking away.

"Shalini?" Avi called. "Dho, poi list ready panren sir." Shalini commented and he chuckled. "Aama Inga yaaruku free fire velayada teriyum?" He asked.

######

Back in the car, Shalini asked, "Avinasheyy, ippo ivalo per ah fire pannirkome, appo neraya vacancy open aayiruku enna panradhu?". "Unemployed youth ah hire panlam." He told. "Work aaguma?" She asked. "Salary venumna kooda rise panlam, but we don't want more bribery. Idhu work aachu na we will implement it in other districts." He told and she nodded. "Avinash .." she now dragged. "Enna ma?" He questioned. "Illa, actually andha Aruna--" she began and he gritted his teeth. "Avala pathi pesama unnala irruka mudiyadhu ah?" He yelled. "Ippo yedhuku kathuringa?" She argued and he sighed. "Avala pathi pesadha ma." He replied.

"Seri avangla pathi pesala, but avanga ungluku onnu kuduthanga adha naan kudakama irruka koodadhu." She commented. "Enna kudutha?" He asked frowning. She took out the invitation. She passed it to him and he smirked. He took a deep breath reading, 'Aruna weds Varun'. He turned extremely silent. His lips still having a pained smirk. He passed it to Shalini after reading the date. "Enkitta edhuku--? Idha naa enna panna?" She asked. "Thee vechu kozhuthu." He commented angrily and got down as they reached back home.

Shalini noticed that he hadn't opened the door even for dinner after reaching. "Shalini thambi ku ennachu?" The maid akka asked serving her. "Onnum illa ka." She lied. "Illa edho irruku ma, nee poi paaru." She advised and Shalini nodded. 

After dinner she walked to her room to find the wedding card. She picked it in her hand and read it, 'oru Vela irrukumo?' she thought but let out a sigh and walked to his room and knocked it, but there was no response. "Avinash!!" She called. "Ma naa konja neram thaniya irrukanum, enna vidu." He commented. "Neenga saputu, medicine eduthutu evalo neram venum naalum thaniya irrunga, Yaarum yedhuvum kekala." She told. "Ennaku pasikala ma vidu!!" He told. "Paravalla konjamachu sapudunga, Tablet podanum." She whined. "Maa please enna thaniya viden!!!" He told with his voice breaking and she stopped knocking.

"Avinash I understand what you are going through, but ippo unga health romba mukkiyam, Anga oru state eh ungla nambi irruku." "Ganesh and Vamshi are waiting like vultures." She told and the door opened, he was shirtless and had bloodshot eyes. His body was mildly sweaty but had droopy wet hair. "Avinash?" She questioned but he just engulfed her in a hug and nuzzled into her neck, it took her by surprise. She was fluttered, at the same time, she moved back a few steps due to him pouncing on her.

She just patted his back. "Avi it's okay." She comforted, insecure about whether it was okay to use his nickname. But her insecurity shattered as he tightened the hug, pressing her to him more. Shalini was turning bright red to his actions. He quickly pulled back, "Sorry Shalini naa--" He began when she side hugged him. "Onnum illa, indhanga sapudunga." She told passing him the food. "Ma ennaku venam." He told. She just smiled and patted him, "Nalla sapdunga CM sir, ex kalyanathuku themba poga venama?" She asked, jumping onto his study table. "Naa yengayum varala." He told, sitting on his study chair. "Seri poga venam sapdunga." She told. "Illa ennaku pasikala. Venam!!" He huffed and she chuckled and pulled his cheeks. "You are behaving like a child CM sir." She teased. "This child is not hungry Mrs.Shalini, eduthutu po." He whined.

"Kozhandhanga ipdi sapdama Adam pannuna amma enna pannuvanga nu teriyuma?" She questioned smiling. "Ennaku epdi teriyum? Naa perandha approve enga amma dhan...." He told dargging and her smile fell. She brought the food to his mouth, "Paravalla, ippo terinjikonga." She told making him widen his eyes. "Sapdunga Avinasheyy." She told and he opened his mouth making her feed him. It continued for a while, Avi's gaze peering into her while she didn't notice his eyes at all. "Aama Aruna en ex nu epdi kandupidicha?" He asked while eating from her. "Aama periya Morse code idhu decode panni kandu pudikranga." She teased and he pouted. She chuckled and continued, "Ada kalaichan pa, kochikitiya?...(he nods)... Kochiko." She told and he pinched her waist. "Porruki!!" She exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Yov yen ya kiluna?!!" She yelled making him laugh. "Naane ex ku kalyanam nu feel pannitriken, vandhu kalaicha kilama pinna konjuvangala?" He complained. "Yov!! Feel panravan yevanadhu idupa killi veladavana?" She exclaimed. "Aama ivanga periya Marylin Monroe, ivanga idupa pudichu dance aada dhan wait pantu irrukanga!!" He teased making her hit his chest causing him to chuckle, but then he winced suddenly causing her to stop. "Hayyo valikudhu ah?" She asked concerned and he nodded no. "Seri medicine sapdunga." She told and he nodded admiring her. 

While leaving, she commented, "Unga chest mole sexy ah irruku Avinasheyy!!". She then rushed out blushing, remembering how hot he looked sweaty and shirtless.

Avinash on the other hand was stunned by her boldness. This was the first time he was so comfortable around someone that he forgot the fact that he was shirtless. He scratched his eyebrows blushing at how she instantly changed his mood.