Chapter-85-Vaishag's Advice

So since most of you wanted me to complete this before starting that, I will do the same.... But title and cover reveal mattum ippo panren...

Title - 'Uruttu-🤪💜'
Cover-

Title - 'Uruttu-🤪💜'Cover-

######

Shalini and Avi reached back to the house to find Samira waiting for them with a smile. She hugged them tightly and asked, "Enga poninga?". Shalini turned to Avi who scratched his nape. "Idhu unga amma Inga Ellam first time varanga la? Adhan suthi kamchen." He told. "Did you take her to the tree house?" Sam asked and the duo again blushed. "Haan adhellam kaatnen baby, ippo poi fresh aagitu vaa, veliya polam." Avi told.

"Aadhu enga?" Shalini asked. "Thoongitu dhan irruka." Sam replied. "Thoongitu dhan irrupa." Avi added at the same time with Sam making Shalini chuckle.

######

The family got into the car, once they reached the highest point in Ooty, Avi told, "Neenga view point pathutu vaanga, naa meeting attend pannanum.". "Meeting ah vechitu edhuku vacation vandhinga?" Shalini asked. "Unnaku teriyadha?" He asked in base voice and she fell silent. "Edhuku?" Aadhira asked. "Haan.... View paaklam va." Shalini diverted and pulled her away making Avi chuckle.

Avi attended the meeting through a laptop seated in the backseat while Shalini and the kids roamed around through the view point and giggled together. Shalini helped Samira watch the view by carrying her. Aadhira pouted watching this as they giggled to themselves.

Once Shalini placed Samira down, she noticed Aadhira missing. "Aadhira?" She called holding Sam's hands. "Aadhu?" She again called and panicked. Sam and Shalini began running around searching for her as they both felt their hearts reach their throat upon not finding her. "We should tell daddy." Sam told and Shalini nodded.

Avi was mid meeting when the knock on the window made him straighten up. He opened the window and raised his eyebrow at Shalini who seemed panicked. "A-aadhu.... Aadhu va kanom." She told and his furrowed eyebrows cleared to form a shocked reaction. He apologized in the meeting before disconnecting it.

Avi rushed out, forgetting his mask as he ran around with Shalini and Sam searching for Aadhu. He even called up his security and asked them to follow up on it. "Kadaisi ah enga irrundha?" Avi asked. "View point kitta." Shalini answered as tears reached the brim of her eyes.

"Seri panic aagama keela Thedu, I will go search her." He told and began running around earning gasps and murmurs around him.

######

Aadhira was standing alone by the railing when a man wearing a hoodie approached. His eyes widened seeing her alone.

.
.
.
.
.

It was Vaishag. He removed his hood and bent to her height. "Neenga Samira dhana?" He asked. "Illa Aadhira!!!" She yelled. "Okay okay sorry." He apologized. "Inga yen thaniya irruka?" He asked her. "I feel alone even when I am with them, adhuku thaniya irrukuradhula enna?" She asked and Vaishag pouted.

"Life la yaar kooda irrukambodhu kooda thaniya irrukura feel varlam aana parents oda irrukambodhu vara koodadhu." He told. "Ennaku varudhu." She told. "Yen?" Vaishag asked. "Samira is always the perfect child, enna pesanum, eppo pesanum, how to act in a situation, kalaila seekiram endhrikradhu.... In everything... She is always celebrated... She is the apple of their eyes." She told and Vaishag chuckled.

"En sirrikra?" She asked. "Illa ivalo sonniye, aahna ennaku seekiram endhrikra Samira vida late ah endhrikra Aadhira va dhan pudichirke, nee sonna la? She knows how to act in a situation nu...  But oru vishyathuku apdi manipulated ah act panra avala vida ipdi what comes to your heart adha react panra paaru, ennaku adhu dhan pudichirku. Yen unga amma, endha vishayathuku epdi react pannanum nu terinja ah panra? She does what her heart tells la... Adhu dhan avala unique aakuchu, that's what made your dad to run behind her. That's what made her special."

"That's what makes you special. Unna yaar koodavum compare pannikadha,  nee evalo mosama irrundhalum your parents will never stop loving you. Ippo kooda unna kaanom nu bayanthu oditu irrupanga." He completed. He looked into Aadhira's eyes for response but all he recieved was a big fat hug in response and he chuckled patting her head. "Seri appo un parents ku call pannata?" Vaishag offered. "Theva illa." She told pointing behind him where Avi was yelling Aadhu's name.

Vaishag smiled and waves at Avi. "Sir Aadhu Inga irruka." He told and Avi's eyes fell on Aadhu. That was when he finally relaxed. Aadhira rushed to him and hugged him as Avi went on his knees to recieve the hug. He closed his eyes and kissed her forehead before hugging her again.

This exchange was caught on camera and released in social media. Many boomer uncles began commenting about this being, irresponsible parenting and also the fact about how Avinash was too young to be a chief minister despite because he quit the conference to search for his lost child. But the uncles kept forgetting one thing, Avi was and will be the only CM who could ever change the corruption in the state.

The fangirls on the other hand gushed over the cute reunion which was also bashed by certain seventeen year old MC's who called them names for having fanbase for a political authority's personal life. Avi turned a deaf ear to all of this. He knew his work life balance, a missing child would be a good reason in any proffesion to quit a meeting halfway, he felt politics was indifferent.