Chapter-75-Her Family

(Oru chinna mini project work la, I got caught up, ippo college um six varaikum irruku, adhu pathadhu nu extra va oru Java session vera irruku and college to home oru one hour edukum.... adhan time manage panna mudiyala😅✨)

Shalini hugged her knees, deep in thought as she sat in bed. "Ma, I want to sleep with Sam and Appa." She told and Shalini nodded. "Okay good night." Aadhira told and kissed Shalini's cheeks before running off. Shalini hugged herself as she slowly fell asleep.

######

Aadhira jumped into the bed and climbed up to the other side of Avi. Avi smiled seeing Sam on one side and Aadhu on the other. "Seri sollunga." Aadhu told after she got into the comforter. "Enna sollanum?" Avi asked. "Adhan andha Vikram Vetal story kadaisila epdi dhan mudinjudhu?" She asked.

"Hmmm, so andha Vikramadityan ovoru dhadava answer sollambodhu andha vedhalam murrunga maram eridum, appo oru naal, avan enna pannan, andha vedhalatha question eh keka vidama, Ivan adhu kitta doubt ketukite munnadi nadandhu nadandhu vandhu andha samiyar kitta adha kuduthurvanam." Avi told but noticed both Aadhira and Samira asleep making him close his eyes as well.

######

Shalini was still in deep thought when she walked downstairs to Avi, Aadhu and Sam cooking. "Mummyyy!!!" Aadhu cooed and jumped into her arms making Shalini snap out and pass a smile. She hugged her and again began thinking. Avi brought the dishes to the table and served Aadhira and Sam but Shalini was still in thought. After the happenings of yesterday, he knew he couldn't ask what it was directly. He eyed Sam to ask what it was.

"Ma, what are you thinking so deeply?" Sam asked and Shalini snapped out. "Illa ..... Ennaku en amma va paakanum." Shalini dragged. "Paaka vendiyadhu dhana?" Avi asked casually, serving himself. "Paapen, avanga en mela kola gaandu la illana." She told. "Yaaru sonna Sasikala patti unga mela kovama irrukanga nu?" Sam asked. "Adhu ellam ennake teriyum, enga amma en mela romba kovama irrupanga nu." She told. "Adhu paasamana kovam!!" Sam added. "Unga mela irrukura akkara ka dhana kova padranga?! Urima irrukura edathula dhan ma kovam varum." Sam comforted and Shalini cracked a smile.

"Nee epovume ivalo matured ah dhan pesuviya?" Shalini asked. "I guess I take after my dad in that aspect." Sam added and Shalini chuckled. "Inga ivalo kalavaram nadakuthu nee enna ma mixture saptukitu irruka?" Avi questioned Aadhira. "Idhu mixture illa Avinasheyy, pancake." She added and Sam chuckled but Shalini and Avi's eyes met with the word 'Avinasheyy'

'Ipdi enna 'Avinasheyy'nu koopdra innoru PA ku naa yenga poven?' his words resonated to them.

Shalini smiled, but Avi got up immediately and kissed Aadhira's and Sam's cheek before uttering, "Kelambren." Shalini again smiled. "Ma, avaru un pakkam kooda paakama, kovama kelambraru sirrikra?" Aadhira asked.  "Ma?!" Aadhira called and Shalini snapped out. "Adhu, unnaku sonna puriyadhu Aadhu." Shalini added and smiled again.

######

Avi sighed in the car. 'Ava kanna paakadha nu evalo vaati sonnalum thiruntha maata la?' his manasatchi gave him another slipper shot. Avi closed his eyes and her doe eyes were the only that came to his mind. He was again sighing and squirming when his PA asked, "Sir vandhi edhna varudha? Do you want us to stop?". Avi just glared in response making the guy sigh and think, 'bad mood pola'

######

Shalini took a deep breath before getting down the car. "Ma chill pannunga, avanga edhachu pesna, right upper cut panni orey punch vitrulam!" Aadhira added and Shalini glared at her, "apdinu sonna enna serrupala adinga!" Aadhira added making Sam chuckle and Shalini for a brief moment get over her anxiety.

Samira just ran into the house and clicked the calling bell several times. A handsome young guy opened the door. "Vikash mama!!!!" Sam cooed and he hugged her tightly. "Hayyo kutty ma!!" Vikash cooed. Suddenly a young girl pushed Vikash and came out. "Samira!!!" She called and pulled her cheeks chuckling when Vikash froze seeing Shalini and Aadhira at the gate.

Divya looked at that direction and huffed. "Samira ulla va." She added angrily and walked inside quickly. Vikash passed a look of pain at her, still frozen. "Ma adhu yaaru?" Aadhira asked. Shalini gulped and told, "En thambi." She told. "Unnaku maama." She added. Vikash smiled at the girl and opened his arms. Aadhira walked towards him hesitantly, he opened his arms extremely wide and hugged Aadhira, pecking her cheeks tightly.

Shalini's throat went dry and eyes welled up seeing her brother's eyes moisten. Seeing Vikash outside for a long time, her mother walked outside and spotted Aadhira. "Samira?" She called confused but her eyes widened as she saw Shalini at the gate. "Dei Vikash ulla po da!!" Her mom yelled. "Ma Sha--" he began but surrendered to his mum's glare. He passed a longing look at his sister before walking in.

"Hi Thangam, nalla irrukiya? Per enna?" Her mom asked bending slightly as she nudged her in. "Mummy ulla varla?" She questioned. "Unnaku amma va mattum vena ulla varatum, vera endha samandham um irruka venam." Her mom added and Shalini's eyes teared. "Amma?" She questioned but her mom tried to ignore it, but her throat clogged as she tried to hold in her sobs. "Engadi pochu indha amma... Ithana varusham?" She questioned wiping her eyes with her saree pallu.

"Ma... Naa--" Shalini began when her mom asked her to stop. "Mapilla vena unna manichirklam, aana ennala Ellam mudiyadhu ma!! Unnaku pudicha varuva, pudiklana kelambuva... Ungla yen edhuku nu Ellam yaarala keka mudiyum?" She asked. Shalini wiped her eyes and but tears kept flowing. "Amma?" She called as her mother walked inside before telling, "Unna naa dhan seriya vazhakalayo ennavo."

She stood near the gate in the scorching heat as the family kept Samira and Aadhira occupied.

She started breathing heavily under the sun, but no-one noticed her. Aadhira asked for Shalini several times, each time Divya distracted her while Samira on the other hand figured Shalini would have left by now not realising a heavily dehydrated Shalini because of the sun, her tears and the fact that her own mother used harsh words at her.

"Daddy could you pick me and Aadhu up from patti's house?" Sam asked. "I am on my way darling." Avi told as he directed the convoy on the way to Shalini's home.

Avi asked the gaurds to wait and opened the gate to find Shalini balancing herself by holding the wall. "Inga yen nikkara?" He asked her and tapped her shoulders when she collapsed into his arms. "Shalini?!!" He called as panic aroused him.

Hearing the commotion the family walked to the door. "Ennachu?" Divya asked recieving a fierce look as a reply.