Chapter-47-Analindri Kulir Veesum Ithu Enthan Sirai Vaasam

(chapter-47  ah chapter-48 nu publish panitten adhuku dhan re-publish pannen😅😅)

As soon as Avi heard Shalini click the lock of the room, he pounced on her and began kissing her lips while his hands made its way to her waist. "Naa Rakshan oda amma okay solluvanga nu expect pannala." He whispered and nibbled her earlobe. "Aprom, two days la thangachi ku engagement, sir orey Kushi oh?" Shalini teased as he began kissing her neck. "Aama.... Adhellam irrukatum, innaiku en office table fantasy ah fulfil panlam nu irruken... Nee yenna solra?" He asked. "Ennaku innaiku periods nu solren." She commented and Avi sighed.

"Seri appo hotpack, balm, painkiller, massage edhachu venuma?" He offered. "Illa enkooda company kudu and understand my mood swings avalo podhum." She commented. "Illama ponnungluku usual ah ipdi periods appo leg massage kudukra maari pasangala dhana pudikum?" He asked. "Naa enna edhachu Wattpad fanfic oda herione ah? Adhellam expect panna? Adhellam padikambodhu nalla irrukum, real life la kadupu aagum." She commented and continued, "Nammaku nalla saapadu vangi thandhu, mood swings appo thirupi kathadha oru paiyan ah irrundha podhum, michadhellam naa paathukven."

[A/N: Ennaku serious ah ve andha over-sweet Period caring husband characters suthama pidikadhu... andha maari period appo pester panna adha vida suthama pidikadhu..... I actually cringe when I read the period caring sequence... It's natural, pain irrukum dhan but adhukaga ipdi care panradhu ellam over.... Real life la apdi ellam Yaarum expect pannadhinga... Andha maari love seekiram bore um adichirum.... Idhuku dhan en previous FF's layum indha maari scene Ellam irrukadhu]

"Seri appo, periods appo sapadu vaangi kudukanum avlo dhana?" He asked and she nodded. "Senju eh tharen!!" He told and she grinned. "En blueberry pie um, mushroom pasta vum innum pending la irruku!" She dragged. "Enna pending?" He questioned as they walked to the kitchen. "Neenga dhana panni tharen nu rendu maasathuku munnadi sonninga!!" She exclaimed. "Oh!! Ama illa?" He exclaimed remembering it. "Saapadu la un memory ah adichika mudiyadhu!!" He teased earning a glare.

"Seri edhachu chop panni tharanuma?" She asked. He just wordlessly picked her up and placed her on the counter. "Nee practical aana wife dhan ma, aana naa konjam romantic aahna husband, unna Vela Ellam panna vida maaten!" He told and winked making her blush. "Seri okandhute vetti tharen, kudunga." She told and he nodded. She chopped some tomatoes while watching her hot husband cook. The way his hair fell on his face as he cooked with complete focus made her go weak in her knees.

When he looked back at her, she air-kissed him causing him to blush. "Naa endha action um edukra nilama la illa nu idhellam panriya?" He asked and she chuckled. He pecked her lips quickly and continued to cook. The smell reached her nostrils making her moan and him to sigh. "Could you make sounds that are less sensual?" He asked. "Seri seri polachu po!!" She whined and jumped down. "Irru di, un periods mudiyatum, unna vechi seiren." He warned. "Paaklam Paaklam." She teased his male ego. "Okay ready ah irrundhuko, idhu varaikum paakadha Avi ah paaka pora." He warned and she blushed. 

######

It was the day of the engagement, it was held to be an intimate ceremony with just extremely close family and friends in a seven starred hotel. The banquet hall was themed in floral patterned pale green and pale pink fabric to match with Sharanya's and Rakshan's dress. Avi looked absolutely stunning in his ever trimmed beard and hair that fell on his face paired perfectly with the pale green blazer. He smiled showing his dimples as he held a quick chat with Rakshan.

"Machan ennaku Sharanya ta pesanum da!!" Rakshan whined. "Ippova?" Avi asked. "Aama oru nimisham, lover kum finance naduvula irrukura time la pesanum nu oru aasa da please!" Rakshan exclaimed. "Seri poitu vaa." Avi told and distracted the crowd with his speech.

######

Shalini and Sharanya's friends gave the bride company when Rakshan walked inside her room. "Naa konjam thaniya pesanum." He told. "Thaniya pesuvingla?" Sharanya's friend asked making Shalini chuckle. "Thangam!!" Rakshan whined. "Seri seri!! En Annan ah kalaichadhu podhum, Ellam kelambunga!!" Shalini exclaimed and they walked out. 

Rakshan smiled at Sharanya's reflection in the mirror. "Azhaga irruka Sharan." He commented. "Naa evalo naal indha moment ah yoschi pathurken teriyuma?" She asked and he smiled. "I love you Sharanya and I am happy you stayed all these years.... En downs la, en ups la and naa unkitta mosama behave panna appo kooda." He told and pecked her cheek. "I love you too." She commented. "Aprom village side la, coconut grove facing Veedu book panten, andha nai kutty ah Anga pudichiklam.... Indha kozhandhanga matter ku enna panlam nu mattum sollu." He teased and she turned red hitting his shoulders. "I am going to sound very cliche, irrundhalum solren, kalyanathuku aprom vechiklam." She told and he smiled.

She pecked his cheeks tightly and he was fluttered. "Idhu thangum.... Kalyanam aagura varaikum, idhu thaangum!" He exclaimed making her blush as he left. 

######

The ring exchange looked beautiful, with Rakshan going on his knees while asking her out. Shalini who was draped in a pale pink saree, in accordance to the colour code hooted to it. After Sharanya too slipped in the ring it was time for opening the dance floor. Sharanya and Rakshan danced to a high energy Dharala Prabhu title song while Avni watched them from sidelines. Shalini didn't dance thanks to her period and Avi felt bad as she was left alone. He talked to the DJ to play a melody after the second song. 

He walked towards Shalini and offered his hand. "Ennala dance aada mudiyadhu." She commented. "Psch, trust me, kooda vaa." He told and she kept her hand on his still doubtful. Suddenly the lights dimmed and a romantic melody song played.

Nee partha vizhigal..nee partha nodigal
Hmm...kettaalum varuma..ketkaadha varama?

Avi hummed along the song and placed his hands on her waist while she locked her hands on his shoulder. Both of them swaying to the music with eye contact.

 Idhu pothuma?..idhil avasarama?
Innum venduma?...adhil nirainthiduma?
Naam paarthanaal nam vasam varuma?
Uyir thaanguma en vizhigalil mudhal vali

Shalini hummed the lines and came closer to him, them now letting their foreheads touch thanks to Shalini's platform heels.

Nijamadi pennae tholaivinil unnai
Nilavinil kanden nadamaada
Valiyadi pennae varaimurai illai
Vadhaikkiraai ennai medhuvaaga

Avi lost himself to her presence. He pecked her forehead and again placed his forehead to hers making her smile.

Nee partha vizhigal..nee partha nodigal
Hmm...kettaalum varuma..ketkaadha varama

Shalini pecked his cheek and rested her head in his chest as he nuzzled into her neck.

Nizhal tharum ival paarvai
Vazhi engum ini thevai
Uyirae uyirae uyir nee than endraal
Udanae varuvaai udal saagum munnaal

Avi slowly twirled her around and made her back hit his chest as he hugged her arms along with her (Titanic pose kaprom jack oru back hug pannuvare adhu..) as he rested his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes feeling complete.

 ❄️Analindri kulir veesum
Ithu enthan sirai vasam...❄️✨

Shalini sang loud enough for him to hear

 💓Ithil nee mattum vendum pennae...💓

He sang-ish recited and pecked her cheek.

######

Sushmita noticed Avni looking all mushy. She then averted her sight to find Nivi eating icecream. "Ivala nambuna waste..... I should get in hands on.... Konja naal sandhoshama irrukatum, neram paathu thookren!" She whispered to herself. 

"Atha icecream venuma?" Nivi asked excitedly. Sushmita glared at her in response. "Vendam na vendam nu solla vendiyadhu dhana? En moraikringa?" She asked rather herself as she waly away.