Chapter-97-Nithya

Aadhira finished sobbing as the end credits played. She fell in complete silence but heard someone at the door. She saw Nithya and asked her to come in.

"Akka Azhudhingla?" Nithya asked. "First okkaru." Aadhu told. Nithya took the seat beside her. "Enkita edhachu pesanuma?" Aadhu asked with her sour voice. Nithya just smiled in response. "Yen dhideernu kekringa?" She asked. "Illa chinna vayasala irrundhe namma perusa pesikitadhu illaye adhan peslame nu."  Aadhira replied. "Nejamava?!!!" Nithya exclaimed and Aadhira nodded.

"Ungakitta neraya kekanum!!" Nithya told. "Kelu." Aadhira told and folded her legs comfortably on the seat. "Neenga bike racing ...................................................

######

The next morning, Shalini noticed the theatre room open and walked in, only to find her younger daughters passed out there. She smiled at them and walked away.

"Amma en car enga?" Sam asked. "Ennaku theriyadhu." Shalini replied. "Innaiku important aahna meeting. Car um illa, veetla driver um illa." She whined. "Irru, Vaishag kitta ketutu paaru." Shalini advised. "Vaishag!! En car enga?" Sam asked the boy who shared his breakfast with a dog.

"Vaishag en car ah kadaisi ah nee dhana edutha?" She asked. Vaishag smiled sheepishly. "Service la irruku." He replied. Samira gasped. "En car ku onnum aagala la?" She asked. "Onnum aagala ka, nee vaa Naa drop panren office la." He told dropping the last piece of the bread to the dog.

######

"Late aagudhu Vaishag fast-ah po." Samira whined, seated in his car. "Naa onnum unna maari daddy's favourite illa, indha vandi la pickup slow ah dhan irrukum, adhalyum enna appa konja kuda nambama speed checking device ellam connect pannirkaru, so vandi city limits la forty thandadhu."  Vaishag replied. Samira turned completely restless when she checked the time.

Suddenly, the car stopped. "Enna achu?" Sam asked. "vandi off aayiduchu." He whined. "Kadavuley!! Naa innaiku can pudichu poirndhale fast ah poirpen." Sam whined. "Innaiku cab strike ka." Vaishag reminded and Samira sighed.

Vaishag got outside and opened the bonnet. "Unnaku idha repair panna teriyuma?" Sam asked getting down. "Illa, chumma dhan terandhu pathen." He replied and Sam sighed. "Where is Aadhu when you need her?" Sam asked knowing Aadhira's expertise in the field.

Samira saw Vaishag look at his watch then peep out into the road. "Yaara thedra?" She asked. "Noone particularly, unna drop panna yaarachu, because ippo veetla irrundhu vandi na romba difficult aaidum la?" He asked. Samira nodded and stood on the road.

Suddenly a familiar figure approached in his car. Vaishag smiled watching Shiva finally reach there. "Hiii!! Neenga Samira friend dhana?" Vaishag pretended to act as if the entire charade was not planned. "Aama, neenga yen ipdi Nadu road la nikkringa?" Shiva played on getting down his car. Samira sighed. "Idhuku dhan drop panren nu sonniya?" Samira asked Vaishag.

"Akka, nee solradha patha naanga edho idha plan panni panna maari la irruku?" Vaishag asked and Shiva nodded. Samira sighed. "Dei veladadha car ah start Pannu, ennaku meeting ku late aachu." Samira whined. "Akka vandi start aagala." Vaishag told. "Vaishag!!" She whined.

"Samira en car irruku." Shiva told. Samira glared at him with a pout. "Ada meeting ku late aache adhan sonnen." He replied back. "Naa ippo varen nu advantage eduthukittaaaa." She warned and he grinned.
Vaishag let out a relaxed sigh watching Sam get on Shiva's car.

'Paravalla bike illama, decent ah car ah dhan eduthutu vandhirkaru.' he thought.

Vaishag reached his college sooner than later and almost immediately his eyes began searching for Shanti.

######

Samira completed the meeting and walked back to the lift. She saw the keychain connected to the end of her phone case. She smiled remembering how Shiva had gifted it back in college. But her smile fell when her eyes met the engagement ring on her finger.

She blinked her eyes, reminded of the time she Shiva and Aadhira spent together, but their special eye contacts without getting noticed by Aadhu always hit home to her.
'what if the two of them would have confessed to each other before?'

"Samira idhu seri illa." She reminded watching her flushed face in the mirror of the lift. "Oru six months back propose panradhuku enna dhan da prechana unnaku?" She asked the mirror but the lift door opened.

.
.
.
(Imagine Remo following bgm)
.
.
.

Shiva just grinned hearing her rant and she sighed looking down. "Sammu!!" He began. "Apdi koopdadha." She warned him and walked ahead of him pushing him away from her way. He began following her like a small kid.

They were walking in the road, Shiva just bought a rose bouquet from a street shop and continued walking behind her. Samira stopped abruptly and turned to him. "Ippo yen en pinnadiye suthitu irukka??" She asked. "Nee dhan serndhu sutha co-operate panna maatengraye." He replied.

She glared at him and he blinked innocently and passed her the bouquet.
"Enna?" She asked with annoyance, nevertheless taking it.
"I love you." He replied.
She sighed at him, "Naa kadaisi ah solran, ennaku pathu ... Sorry ombodhu naal la kalyanam!! Purinjiko!!"
"I still love you .... Unnaku kalyanam aanalum 96 Ram maari unnakaga, un memories oda, kadaisi varaikum irrundhiduven. Kadaisi varaikum love kuduthute irrupen, because love is about giving.... Life full un kuduthute irrupen, whether you want it or not." He replied and she sighed loudly.
"I hate you!!" The girl who never loses composure half yelled.

"I want more emotion!!" He told. "I hate youuuuuu!!!" She squealed back. "Innum, innum... I want more..more emotion!!!!" He teased. She devoured the flowers in the bouquet and threw it on his face. "I-HATE-YOU!!" She yelled and turned, blushing on the other side making him blush and smile too.

Then, there was this one guy who noticed this exchange.

######

"Samira!! Naa kozhuthikiven Samira!! Nee sollu unnakaga enna pannum sollu!! Ippove... Ippove thee kuzhikren!!" Abhishek yelled.
Aadhira watched him with an amused expression.
He took two steps back, ran his hands through his hair and turned towards abruptly, "Unna Avan kooda paakambodhu pathikitu vandhichu teriyuma?!! I can't see you with anyone else diii!! Purinjiko!!" He yelled and the girl took a step back to the sudden yell.

......

"Aadhira akka ve jerk aaguranga na avaru super la?" Nithya whispered to Vaishag who watched the interaction as spectators. "Yaaru Ivan, innum two minutes bokku nu onnu vanglana enna yen nu kezhu." Vaishag challenged and the girl chuckled.

.....

"Seriyana loose ah irrupan Pola." Aadhira murmured under her breath. "Abhishek Naa Aa--" she began. "Pesadha!!!" He yelled. "Avan kooda yen pesuna nu mattum sollu!!" He exclaimed and Aadhira was confused. "Naa--" she again began. "pesadha!! Sollu!!" He again told and Aadhira sighed and lifted her kaapu.

######

Samira helped Abhishek in icing his swelling.

"Mapilla epdi adi patuchu?" Avinash asked the man. "Aah-- adh-adi--val-limbda-- dhoosrasu--telmi--" Abhishek blabbered because of the swelling. "Enna solraru?" Avinash asked Samira. "Adhu... Steps la irrundhu keezha vizhundhitaram!" Vaishag told and squeeze-hugged the man by the shoulder in a threatening way but smiling at his dad innocently.

"Ippo okay dhana?" Avinash asked. "Oru naal la seri aaidum dad." Vaishag replied. "Epdi solra?" Avi asked. "Ethana dhadava andha steps la Naa vizhundhirpen?" Vaishag asked and touched his jaw while Samira chuckled. "Seri ennamo, careful ah irrunga." The man told and left.