Chapter-23-Confession

Avi and Shalini were riding back to their home when Avi smiled and asked, "Aama 'A' la start aagura maari avalo paatu irrundhum, nee yen Alwarpettai  Aandava song chose panna?". "Illa oru rendu naal aave neenga dull ah irrundhinga, adhu Aruna oda marriage naala irrukomo nu dhan....." She dragged. "Oh Appo adhuku dhan doctor ponnu no sonna nurse ponnu ah kadhali nu sonniya?" He asked squinting his eyes. "Aama avangla nenachu feel pannuvinga nu....." She dragged. "Sandhosham." He told smiling sarcastically making her pout in confusion.

######

The next day, Avi asked, "Shalini theme park polama?". "Sir thalaiku mela Vela irruku!!" She exclaimed stressing 'sir' as they were in a meeting with an officer. "Ada Bank la oru vayasanavar retirement money keka varambodhu, honeymoon plan with second wife pathi peslam aana naa en orey wife ah oru date ku kooda koopda kudadhu ah?" He questioned, his voice filled with vengeance making the latter sweat. "Sir naa--" the man began. "Neengale velaiya quit panringla illa reason ah solli fire pannanum ah?" He offered and the man stuttered. "Sir oru chance sir, inime repeat--" he began when Avi intervened, "Shalini fire him."

This had become a regular thing, where anyone could call up to the CM helpline and give their complaint and if found guilty on investigation, punishment was awarded generously. 

Shalini walked out after an hour to find him reading a few documents which he closed on seeing her. "Shalini?" He called. "Huh?" She asked back. "I wasn't kidding about the date." He confessed. "Friendly date dhana? Kandippa polam, but ippove late aagalaya?" She asked while Avi sighed mumbling, "Friendship date dhan, friendship date dhan." "Enna?" Shalini asked. "Illa ippove kelamblam nu sonnen!!" He told and she nodded. 

######

Avi obviously had his mask on as they entered the carnival like theme park. Shalini immediately pulled him to the shops in the sides. She grazed her eyes over different things while his eyes fell on the LED lighted mickey ear headband. He took one and placed it on her head making her frown at him. "Ennadhu?" She asked while he scanned to pay. He finished and looked at her, "Ippo dhan mickey mouse complete ah irruku." He told and it took a while for her to realise what he said. "Avinasheyy!!" She exclaimed but he began running around making her chase him. 

He finally gave in making her hit his chest continuously. "Enna paatha mickey mouse maari irruka?" She questioned pointing to herself. "Aama ma azhaga, cute ah mickey mouse maari irruka." He told making her pout and fold her hands looking away. "hayyo en mickey mouse ku kovam vandhirucha?" He cooed ruffling her hair making her bat his hands away. "Seri seri, mickey mouse illa, en princess... Ippo okay va?" He asked. "Adhu en un Princess?" She questioned and he was slightly hurt that she didn't like his possession over her. "Queen!! Queen naanu, purinjudha?" She asked and his fallen face smiled again, thinking how she didn't mind his possession over her. "Seringa manni!!" He exclaimed bending.

"Unga Tamil improve aagudhu NRI sir!!" She told. "Ella unga training dhan Manni." He confessed making her smile. "Seri Ferris wheel la ride polama?" He offered. "Adhu bore Avinasheyy nee vaa Namma vera engyachu suthalam." She told and guided him to other rides, each time, him asking for the wheel. "Hayyo apdi enna dhan Avinasheyy irruku adhula?!!" She exclaimed annoyed. "Anga confess panna dhan thapichu veliya oda mudiyadhu." He murmured. "Huh?" She asked due to the noise of the crowd. "Illa night la view nalla irrukum." He told, now louder. "Seri ennamo solra...." She dragged and he rejoiced over the fact and gushed over it mentally.

######

She sat brushing shoulders with him as the ride took off. He was calming his nerves and breathing rashly. "Ennachu Avinasheyy?" She asked turning to him and his world froze seeing her eyes. "Ennenamo aagudhu Shalini, I don't think words can express it." He told in his base voice. She didn't have words to break the building tension around them. 

"En life romba normal ah pochu, oru college love, adhu breakup aachu, life ennamo maari poitu irrukambodhu you came in like a Tsunami. You washed me clean." 

"Yendha oru paiyan kum first love romba special, eppovum avanga heart la andha ponnu ku oru space irrukum aana, nee enna evalo maathita na, andha ponnu tirumba vandhu ennaku nee dhan venum nu sonnalum, yen heart adhan manasu unna dhan thedichu, kanna moodna nee dhan terinja, kaadhula un 'Avinasheyy' dhan ketuchu, my lips only uttered your name. Andha second thonuchu, idhu love ah irrukumo nu....."

 "Anniku nee veetuku oru misunderstanding oda poirpa nu evalo hurt aanen teriyuma? Aruna ku kalyanam ngradha vida nee hurt aayiten nu naa restless aanen, appo thonuchu nee illama irruka mudiyadhu nu..... Aana ippo dhan ennaku purinjichu idhu love dhan nu!!" 

"I love you Shalini." He finished and she was still in trance, his long speech kept her stunned. "Unnaku enna trust panna time venum nu teriyum, Ill give you the space." He told and pecked her cheek. Her heart and mind were going on, working superfast, millions of emotions and thoughts going through them but somehow collapsing to his pecks that followed on her other cheek, followed by her forehead. 

He then inched closer and cupped her face, kissed her eyelids and pulled back. "I can't live without you Shalini."