Chapter-41-Her Confession

It was the day of the race, Avi sat in the VIP stands while Meera walked upto him. 'Naa jeichitu kudukura speech ah paakadhinga.' she signed. "Yen?" He asked. 'Paakadhinga na paakadhinga avlo dhan.' she signed strictly and he nodded. "Seri ma, all the best. Nee dhan jeipa okay?" He comforted and she nodded leaving.

The race began, a lone tear escaped her eyes as she told, 'You can do it.' to herself. The feeling of racing after brought tears to her eyes. She was a bit rusty, she couldn't take a clear lead but obviously won the race. Tears continuously fell from her eyes as interviewers swarmed her. "This is for you AD!!" She yelled as tears flower through her eyes. She didn't wait anymore, AD's dream was satisfied and somehow her heart knew it was only possible because of Avi. His words were the only thing that rushed through her mind as she ran inside the VIP cabin where Avi attended a call. 

He cut the call on seeing her and smiled. She smiled through her tears and signed, 'I love you'. A lone tear escaped Avi's eyes as he opened his hands wide for her. She rushed in and he tightened the hug. He hugged her by the waist and spun her around muttering, "I love you too Meera." 

And that was when it hit Shalini. He loves Meera.... She pulled back and removed her mask as tears trickled down her eyes. "Sha--" he began when he was landed with a tight slap followed by several hits in his chest. "Yenda Meera va love panra? Huh?!! Nee Shalini ah dhan love pannanum!! Nee yen Meera va love panra?!! She is my past da!! Avala edhuku love panra?!!" She exclaimed as she continued crying and turned to leave when he caught her wrist. "Stop touching me!!" She exclaimed.

"Naa unna love panren di!! Un past aayum Sethi dhan love panren! I don't care if it is Meera or Shalini... as long as it is you, I will love it." He confessed and her eyebrows furrowed as she turned to face him. "Appo naa dhan Meera nu munnadiye teriyuma?" She asked and he nodded. "Eppo?" She asked softly compared to her previous yelling. "Un kannu ah paathu ah annaiku." He confessed. "A day before we got married, appo doubt vandhichu and Shakti naa Meera kooda touch la irrukingala nu kekambodhu muzhichadha vechu, confirm pannen." He told smiling sheepishly. "Appo yenkitta yen vandhu kekala?" She asked controlling the smile that reached her lips.

"Neeye solluva nu expect pannen ,(touches cheek and winced).. aana ippadi solluva nu edhirpakla." He confessed with a wincing face making her chuckle. She went on her toes and used her thumb to caress his cheek where she slapped him. She then placed a feathery kiss there. "Ippo seri aayidum." She whispered and they got lost into a trance. "I love you Shalini." He confessed and she blushed. "Tirumba solla maatiya?" He questioned, placing his forehead on hers as his hands wrapped around her waist.

"I love you Avi." 

"Innoru dhadava." He requested. 

"I love you." 

"Innoru dhadava?" He asked with his voice breaking lightly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!!! Podhuma?" She asked. "Pathadhu... Pathave pathadhu." He added in his base voice making her chuckle and press her lips onto his, their lips moving sweetly around each other. The kiss was driven with love, they were set on showing each other their love. "Enkooda eppovum irrupa illa?" She asked. "Neeya ponna dhan undu." He told and she smiled. He kept looking at her and she turned conscious. "Yen apdi pakra?" She questioned. "Ennala innum believe panna mudila that you are here in my arms, after accepting my love." He told and kissed her cheek.

"Polama?" He asked. "Enga?" She asked back. "Veetuku." He told. "Ponuma?" She questioned. "Venama?" He asked back and she nodded making him peck her lips.

######

They walked hand in hand in the road, bumping shoulders, both of them blushing to the cold breezy night. "Avi?" She called tugging his sleeve. He raised his brow. "Kulfi." She told pointing to a roadside kulfi vendor. "Mazha peira maari irruke?" He asked but she pouted. "Mazha penja enna?!! Kulfi dhana? Vangitu varen!!" He exclaimed seeing her pout and walked to the kulfi guy making Shalini smile blushing. 

He walked back with a kulfi for her. "Unnaku?" She asked. "Vendam." He replied. She began licking it. Slowly, she stuck in the whole tip of the kulfi into her mouth and began sucking it. Avi blushed seeing it as his thoughts travelled to restricted areas. Shalini noticed Avi's parted mouth and flushed face looking face. She was initially confused but realised where his chain of thoughts were. "AVI!! stop thinking dirty!!" She exclaimed and he burst into chuckles. "Sorry." He confessed and looked away.

She again tried to stick into her mouth when he glanced her teasingly making her sigh laughing. He kept looking at her with intense eyes making her sigh in annoyance. 

[A/N: I swear to god... We NEED to stop sexualizing women eating kulfis and bananas]

She glared at him and took a big bite off of it making Avi gasp. She continued taking big bites from it scaring the poor guy. "Maa medhuva sapdu ma!!" He exclaimed with fear that made it harder for her to not laugh. 

######

They walked hand in hand through a deserted road when it started pouring. Avi tried to move to the shade when she held his hand. "Ma mazha peiudhu!!" He exclaimed. "Mazha la nanailama?" She asked. "Naa Ellam maaten--" he began but she pulled him to her and crashed her lips on him. She grasped his wet shirt as she plunged her lips into his. Halfway through the kiss. "Unnaku mazha la nanai vena na kelambu." She told and Avi was stunned. "Kelambava?" He asked in shock before pulling her waist harshly to him before pulling her in for a passionate kiss 

His passion was driving her crazy. She was losing herself to his tounge that explored her mouth. His hold on her waist was setting fire to her dripping wet body. Avi wasn't in better space. All he wanted to do was go deeper. She had turned the flame he carried into a forest fire 🔥.

(Micha fire ah nalaiku paklam)