Chapter-42-Fire (16+)

Evanakachum solo fans,  kozhandhainga, single lives matter nu sentiment irrundha apdiye odiringa

Evanakachum solo fans,  kozhandhainga, single lives matter nu sentiment irrundha apdiye odiringa... Kola gaandu la irruken .. mature romance ezhudhama vida maaten. 😂😂✌️

######

Shalini and Avi surrendered to the passion. Both of them panted hard as they parted. "Veetuku polama please." Avi groaned and Shalini nodded in agreement. He didn't remove his grip on her waist until they reached the car. The blinds were turned on the minute they reached in making the driver chuckle. 

Avi pushed Shalini downt onto the seat as he hovered over her and kissed her lips with urgency. The moment their lips met, they knew it was fire. Avi's hand landed below her tshirt and into her bare waist. The contact shuddering her. Avi then continued to place hickeys down her chin, jaw and throat. Before he could move further down, she pulled him by his collar back to her lips. She dominated the kiss and tried to exchange positions when he pressed her shoulders down to the car seat.

His used his teeth to tug her lower lip, making her hiss. He kissed her ruthlessly. She was struggling to even breathe normally while he kept sucking her lips harshly. She pressed her hands on his chest and tried to break the kiss but he wasn't one to stop. She began pushing his chest and tried to break free. She began wiggling inside his grip and he finally ended the kiss causing her to cough for air as it ended. She punched his shoulder, "Yen Avi ipdi?" She whined breathing heavily. "I am sorry, I tried to break the kiss... Mudila... It's like a drug, the more you resist, the more you want it." He answered making her blush to how he had dropping wet hair and a panting state.

She got up and adjusted her dress. She checked the mirror and gasped seeing the marks that were all red and fresh. "Naliku idhu full um colour maarum. En manam poga pogudhu." She commented and he chuckled. Finally, the car reached the gates of their home. Before Shalini could get down from her side, he rushed towards her and picked her up bridal style causing her to gasp. "Avi ellarum paakranga!!" She exclaimed. "En wife ah Naa thookradhu ah yaaru paatha ennaku enna?" He asked and she still struggled. "Unga chithi pathuta?" She asked. "Yaaru paathalum seri unna keela erraki vidradha illa." He commented. "Avi!!" She whined. "Enna Avi? Idhellam propose panradhuku munnadi yoschirkanum." He commented. "Yoschirkanum dhan." She told making him smile.

He carried her to his room and dropped her on the bed with a bounce to go back and lock the door. He unbuttoned his shirt walking towards her, but stopped and asked, "Shalini are you okay with this?" He asked and she nodded. "Illa ma what if it hurts you?" He questioned and she sighed and sat cross legged in the bed. She just extended her hands towards him and signed him to come into her embrace. He sat in the bed and snuggled into her chest. "I want you and that's all that matters." She added making him smile as he placed a kiss in her bossom. 

He then let his hand run through her waist as his beard ran through her neck. He pushed her to the bed and pressed his lips onto hers. His lips again dominated the kiss. Her hands caressed his abs. Her fingers traced through the contour of his abs creating tension inside him. His lips began fumbling into the kiss, giving her the chance to roll over him and exchange positions. Avi moaned into her sensual kiss and they way her fingers moved down from hid abs.

Her fingers pushed of the last of his shirt and her lips began attacking his chest mole. Shalini smiled hearing his moans. Once she was done, he pushed her down and slipped her tshirt off of her. His lips began moving neck to her breastline and into her navel. 

He unclasped the last of her top half clothing, Shalini turned bright red seeing how dark his eyes turned on seeing them. He began leaving marks all over her bossoms making her hold his shoulder in pleasure. He then looked into her eyes one last time for permission before grabbing her bossoms in his hands and pressing them tightly before making love to her that night.

######

Shalini's alarm buzzed waking her up. She wanted to reach for her phone onto his side of the bed. She slowly removed his hand on her waist which caused a wrinkle on his forehead. She placed a small kiss on his forehead to calm him. She held the bed cover over her as she hovered over him to switch off the alarm. Avi woke up to this commotion. His eyes opening to her cleavage. His cheeks tinted to it. "Shalini enna panra?" He asked in his morning voice making her blush. "Sorry ennala kalaila eh endhrichutinga." She apologized. "Ipdi elupna naa eppo vena endhrika ready." He confessed. "Epdi?" She questioned. " Onnum illa." He backed off .

The blanket kept loosening, deepening her cleavage and Avi lost patience. He pinned both her wrist back to the bed after rolling her under him. "Kalaila ennadi second round ku route podriya?" He asked. "Illa alarm--" she began but surrendered to his kiss that ended up in a steamy love making session. 

Both of them panted hard as they both lied down on the bed. "Love you Shalini." He told. "Love you too." She told and snuggled into his embrace making him smile.

######

Unknown: Indha photos ella press layum release aaganum. CM avaru PA va vechirkaru nu title asingama vechu front page la release aaganum. 

Media person: neenga kavalye padadhinga madam, indha news fire ah parakapodhu.