Chapter-37-Siru Kuruvi Nadathum Ooranga Nadagathil Satrae Thilaithurunthen

(So neraya per uh doubt ketrundhinga? Motham sign language la dhan fb solrangla la nu?... Yes sign language la dhan .. aprom husband ta fb sollambodhu romance ellama nga solluvanga?!! Adhu cut panni short ah dhan solluvanga!!🙂😅.... Aprom naa fb Mudinja aprom sollalam nu irrundhen but ippove solren, Shalini per Ellam censor panni dhan solranga... So no worries ✌️)

(Aprom oru logic onnu, Shalini is nineteen nu sollirndhen, Shalini ninteen ah irrukambodhu mazhai Kuruvi paatu epdi varudhu nu neenga enna Asingama keklam, naa ippove solten enkitta answer illa🙏🙏🙊)

######

FLASHBACK CONTINUES 

Training began, Shalini was guided by Santosh, one of AD's assistants. AD would personally supervise her because she was his favourite students due to her quick grasping skills and extraordinary talent. She and Santosh quickly began Tom and Jerry friends, they were in a casual banter one day during a training session when AD stood with folded hands in front of them. "Idhu training dhan AD pogudhu!!" Santosh added snapping out on seeing him. "Paathale teriyudhu da." He added sarcastically and Santosh scratched his nape. "Ungluku possessive aagudhu dhana?!!" Shalini asked excitedly out of context.

Santosh and the other racers hid their chuckles while AD was baffled. "Naa edhuku nga possessive aaganum?" He asked, but without paying heed to him, Shalini continued, "Hayyo en crush ku en mela posa poda varudhu idhu naa yaarta poi... Enga solluven... Aandava!!!". 

The racers could control their laugh, even AD pressed his forehead with one hand and smiled. "Posa-posa va?" AD asked himself and tried to maintain a strict face. "Shalini idhu oru racing institute, maintain face here." He told. "Neenga solli kekaama irrupena?" She asked and covered her face blushing. "Enga naa ungla ippo thittnen." AD clarified. "Paravalla nga, urimai irrukura edathula dhana kovam varum?" She asked and blushed running away after picking up her bag. 

"Nalaiku paaklam MASTER!!" She yelled.

"AD ku etha jodi dhan." The racers murmured seeing the two ends of the spectrum under one roof.

######

"Shalini you are ten minutes late!" AD told. "Ten minutes dhana Abhi... Ulla polama? Please please please please please please please..." She begged with puppy eyes and noticed AD resisting to look at her eyes. "No Shalini you are lat--" he began when she held his chin in her hand and made him look at her eyes. "Sorry Abhi... Inime late ah Vara maaten 🥺✨." She told making the man stumble on the inside. "Illa...(whispers)..ten minutes..late uh..." He blabbered when she told, "Appo naa ulla poren?!!". She then rushed inside as he stood nodding his head. He then sighed after she left. "Very dangerous girl." He muttered.

"AD late ah vandhavangla veliya po nu solluva, Shalini mattum enna ulla irruka?" Santosh asked. "Dei vitutu velaya paarunga." AD chided carelessly. "Adhu onnu illa Santosh avanga mattum special apdi dhana AD?" A racer teased and Shalini blushed to it. AD pinched his forehead sighing as he had a smile on his lips (Ciby warden task la pannuvare!!?). "Shalini get ready, ungluku oru special training course onnu irruku." He told. "Special!" The gang teased making the duo blush. "Namma academy lirndhu, upcoming tournament la ava dhana pora? Adhan da groom panna--" AD dragged. "Naanga edhuvum kekala AD, neenga ponga." Santosh told. "seri da academy ah paathuko." AD told and eyed Shalini to come.

######

AD drove ahead while Shalini followed, them reaching to the outskirts of the city. AD then climbing up a mountain with the bike, the wavy roads almost making Shalini dizzy.

 AD stopped on the view point as bright orange sunlight hit him. He removed his helmet and shook his hair looking almost god-like. Shalini removed her helmet and followed, her soft black locks looking orangish brown to the heavy light from the sunset. "Indha Edam paaka azhaga irruka?" He asked, Shalini looked straight into his eyes and nodded as he turned to her after posing the question. AD cleared his throat and looked away.

"Indha scenery ah paatha unngluku enna thonudhu?" He asked looking into the sun setting into the clouds. Shalini bit her lips blushing.

✨Neela malaichaaral
In the blue mountain valleys...
Thendral nesavu nadathumidam
Where the gentle breeze does its weaving.
Neela malaichaaral
In the blue mountain valleys...
Vaanam kunivadhilum, mannai thoduvadhilum
While the sky bends and touches the land,
❣️Kaadhal arindhirundhaen❣️
I was understanding love...✨

She sang and looked at him. He was too stunned to speak. "Nalla padringa." He told. "Nalla paatu." He told. "Nalla lyrics..." He continued. Shalini too nodded with him. "Kaanam uraindhupadum, moana peruveliyil, Oru gyaanam valarthirundhaen, Idhayam virithirundhaen, Naan iyarkayil thilaithirundhaen." He recited the lines. "Parrah racer sir ku paatu Ellam teriyudhu!!" She exclaimed resting herself on the bike like lying down position. "Aama ippo edhuku Teva illadha philosophy?" Shalini asked doubtful. "Timepass pana dhan." He added and Shalini was confused. "Appo training?" She questioned fluttering, 'enkooda time pass ah?' and he chuckled.

"Illanga training ku dark aaganum adhan." He told and she snapped out, "Dark aagi enna training?" She asked and he just smiled in response. 'Sirripae seri illaye' she thought.

######

"AD!! AD!! AD!! AD!! Ennaku night avalo nalla kannu teriyadhu!! Ipdi konduvandhu off road la mala erangu na naa enna pannuven sollu?" She questioned. "Idhu enna AD ipdi vertical ah erangudhu?!! Idhula five feet ku oru maram vera!!" She complained. "Race panlam vaanga Shalini." He told. "Namma vena road la keela erangi race panlam!! Ipdi ellam naa vara maaten." She told fake crying. "Seri appo veetuku kelambunga." He told. "Nejamava?!" She asked excitedly. "Aama, but tirumba academy ku vandhiradha." He replied making her pout.

Shalini prayed to all known gods as AD told, "Indha race la mattum enna jeichita nu vechiko, You will be my champion. Purinjudha?" He asked and she nodded. "Un first race one week la illa, idhu dhan, three times Golden Bike Race Champion kooda race panra opportunity unnaku kedachirku, use panniko." He advised. It was true, racing with AD was a dream for many people, it was a dream for her.

He eyed her to begin and she smiled wearing her helmet.

✨Chittu kuruviyondru, snega paarvai kondu
A sparrow, with its friendly glance,
Vatta paaraiyin mael, ennai vaa vaa endradhu
Sitting on a round rock, asked me to come and join.✨

AD glided casually of  all the hurdles while Shalini struggled to get balance in the path filled with pebbles and mud. The first time AD won with a huge difference. They raced again, AD again won casually. Shalini was getting restless. With a newfound anger at the sixth attempt, she by now had almost memorized the trees that crossed her way and drove ahead of AD, winning by a hair.

She removed her helmet with a grin and looked at AD. She dropped the bike and rushed to him and hugged him while he was still on the bike. "Semma feel ah irrundhuchu unga kooda race panradhu." She commented and he hugged her back, balancing the bike in his legs. 

She pulled back and he pulled his helmet off. "Shalini unkitta oru vishayam sollanum." He told and cupped her face. "Konjam personal." He told looking into her eyes making her blush.