The Betrayal

"Cheers......."
A group of girls clinked their glasses and yelled in excitement, gulping down their drinks while shaking their legs to the music.
Tejasswi threw the bachelor party in her apartment on purpose and invited a small group of her friends, not from showbiz, because she is an extremely private person. Only a few know that she is going to bid adieu to her bachelorettehood tomorrow and register her marriage.'
Tejasswi looked around at the lavish apartment's enormous hall transformed into a disco with a DJ, a small bar, and a crystal disco ball with blue laser lights.
"Come on, girls, get some shots." She screamed again, overwhelmed, and invited her friends for many rounds of drinks, one after another.
"Cheers.......""Cheers......""Cheers......"
They all kept screaming and taking many shots until they lost their senses being tipsy, excluding Rashmi.
Rashmi has been sullen since she walked into the party. Being jealous and hostile, she looked down on Tejasswi and picked on a guest on purpose.
She pushed a friend of theirs who was forcing her to join in for a dance and created a scene. The party stopped for a minute, and everybody looked at Tejasswi.
They were hoping for the host to meddle. They looked at Tejasswi, but she was already knocked out from being drunk. Rashmi smirked evilly. Seizing this opportunity, she dashed out of the party while looking at the entire scene with disgust.
The drunk girls shrugged their shoulders and resumed their party, caring nothing but for their fun and drink.
A minute later, Tejasswi opened her eyes, looked around at the drunk girls shaking and moving clumsily to the music, and got up.
"Teju, are you sure you want to do this?" Aneri asked with concern.
Teju nodded and sneaked out of the apartment after asking Aneri to take care of the party.
This is another concrete reason she threw the party in her apartment.
'I pretend to have passed out and made everybody nonchalant to seize this opportunity. I have some doubts to be clarified.'
Tejasswi thinks while hopping in the back seat of the car and asks the chauffer to drive off.
"Drive me to the Juhu mansion."
'Since a few days, I have had doubts that Rohan is cheating on me with another woman. I want to be sure before confronting; that's why I have chosen tonight, when Rohan knew I was partying in my apartment and would not show up at our bridal house. I am sure he will let his guard down.' Tejasswi thought with a heavy heart, keeping his head at the back post of the seat.
She was feeling exhausted with the thought that, being the top actress in Bollywood, she would give up on her career only for Rohan. They are in a three-year relationship; how can he cheat on her? How can he forget the sacrifices she has made for him and his company?
Beside wanting to know who the girl is, why did she do this?
Tejasswi hopped out of the car with a pounding heart, gulped her saliva, clenched her fist, and prepared herself for the worst.
'No matter whatever the conclusion of my doubt, I will not break down.'
"Ahh, ouch Rohan, easy baby...
Tejasswi heard the moaning and growling sound from the door of the master bedroom and recognized the source of the voice immediately.
'I knew it, Rashmi; it was you. Only a bitch like you can be a hero. I wasn't wrong to make you believe I passed out drunk and caught you in the act.' Tejasswi thought with hatred.
She hurriedly switched on the recorder on his phone, slid it under the door upside down, and recorded their brazen conversation to get evidence.
"Rashmi, let me enjoy tonight; tomorrow, after getting married to Tejasswi, I will be hers."
"Then call it off, Rohan, and be mine forever." Rashmi immediately poured her heart out.
Rohan didn't reply; he was drowning in some deep thoughts.
"Don't worry about her; Tejasswi Sharma is a famous celebrity; she will get someone else, but Rohan Kapoor, your baby in my womb needs his father." She took the opportunity to persuade him.
'His could that be?' Tejasswi's eyes brimmed with tears. She had doubts about being cheated, but she didn't imagine in her wildest dreams that her soon-to-be groom would soon be the father of someone else's child.
To be more brazen, he is making out with that bitch in her bridal house, which she designed and decorated for her future with him.
"Shut up, Rashmi; don't be clingy; get dressed; I will send you home."
Rohan chided her, pushed Rashmi aside, and got up. Outside of the door, Tejasswi moved hurriedly and hid behind the door of the adjacent room.
A minute later, she saw the two shameless men walking down the stairs, clinging to each other, and her eyes turned red with a hostile heart.
The next morning, Tejasswi showed up in front of the civil affairs bureau to see what Rohan would do. Whether he will choose her and show up to register their marriage or back off for the sake of Rashmi and his child
Tejasswi was sitting on an old wooden bench at the government building and playing 'Temple Run' on her mobile for distraction. She likes to cross uneven paths and hurdles and sets new records daily, similar to her life. She has been running alone for ages.
She couldn't care less; she was just burning in rage at the betrayal.
The wait was getting longer, but Tejasswi didn't budge until her phone rang with Rohan's call. She answered and talked in a disinterested tone. He made his choice, and she has no mood to listen to his lame excuse.
"Sorry, babes, I can't make it. It's a big event for our company, and our main designer is missing."
"Who?"
"Of course it's Rashmi; I have to hunt her anyhow; let's register the marriage some other day."
'Right, who else can be? I was expecting a better reason to call off the wedding than a limp. Tejasswi thought with resentment.
"Hmm, got it..." Tejasswi disconnected the call; I don't want to talk to him more. She already had the answer to her unasked question.
'He called off the wedding like it was nothing to him, but I won't slide this insult. I will show the two deceivers the consequences of messing with Tejasswi Sharma.'
Tejasswi walked out, planning her steps to teach Rohan and Rashmi a lesson, but her attention was caught by a weird conversation.
"Boss, your soon-to-be bride, Miss Kiran, is running a bit late; she will be here in half an hour."
"Do you want me to waste valuable 30 minutes and 1800 seconds waiting for a woman who can't be punctual for her marriage?"
"Then?" The guy in a black suit asked his boss, who was sitting in a black Rolls-Royce and whom Tejasswi couldn't see.
"Ronny, you have 5 minutes; get me any random girl; let's wrap up this marriage shit by today."
"What an irony! I was waiting for my groom, who didn't show up; her bride is on the way, but he doesn't want to wait." Tejasswi mumbled.
An idea popped into her mind. "Whoever he is, his aura is like a king, and a queen like me deserves him."
Tejasswi decided to propose to this unknown man, knowing nothing about him or even having a glimpse of his looks or age. This is her first step toward revenge.
"Are you sure, boss?" Ronny asked, but gulped his saliva.
Do I have a death wish, Ronny?"
"I am sorry, boss...."
Tejasswi walked to Ronny and called him. "Excuse me......." 
"Are you looking for a bride? How about me?" Tejasswi didn't hesitate and asked straightforwardly.
Ronny turned around and was dumbfounded. He looked at Tejasswi from head to toe, but before he could answer, his boss hopped out of the car, making Tejasswi's eyes widen in surprise.
"Mr. Karan Kundrra..."